Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My friend, this is a dangerous turn

delta22

header_eagle.png

Dear David ,

I have told you about numerous homosexual threats to the family in the past, but this could be the worst one of all.

One of the Homosexual Lobby's biggest threats is the Homosexual Classrooms Act (H.R.998) -- and Public Advocate has been spreading the word about this despicable legislation all over the country.

They are desperately looking for a way to shore up Obama's resolve and scare Congress into passing this bill.

And their latest tactic might just be enough: Massive numbers.

They have brought together almost every organization in the radical Homosexual Lobby and their allies -- 70 groups in all -- in order to show Obama an united radical front.

And leading this offensive? The Human Rights Campaign.

That's right, the very same group who has repeatedly and publically attacked Public Advocate's fight against the Homosexual Classrooms Act.

These 70 groups have all joined forces to deliver a single clear message to the Obama Administration:

Give us America's schoolchildren, or else.

My friend, this is a dangerous turn of events.

Almost every major liberal group has lined up behind the Homosexual Classrooms Act in order to see it forced upon the American people -- people who steadfastly refuse to embrace it!

Public Advocate is the only force in America willing to stand up to this patchwork Goliath.

You and I are the only ones speaking up for the untold millions of pro-Family Americans who detest the radical homosexual agenda.

We can't let ourselves be intimidated by the enemy's overwhelming finances and influence.

That's why I need you to call your Congressman or Congresswoman right now!

We have to let them know that America opposses the so-called Student Non-Discrimination Act (H.R.998), better known as the Homosexual Classrooms Act.

Please click this link to find your representative and call them today.

I hope I can count on your help.

For the Family,

EADSig.gif

Eugene Delgaudio

President, Public Advocate of the United States

• Upvote 5

Ok there has been an attack on public education from the government infiltrating their BS. I think the worst thing for most kids these days it to attend public schools. Some years ago I was taking care of my bro and sis, my bro could not tell me what 6 x 3 was (and this was highschool) but boy did I always here about the stories at school. disgusting, scary, violent stories, fights every day would break out, being bisexual was the one i'd here most often about, racists as well, (blacks and hispanics hating on whites in this instance) my brother would come home with blood on his face and red skinned from being so angry cuz all he wanted to do was seek revenge against the 5 guys that just whooped him. (yes it was always a hate crime) and three times stick out in my mind of this happening. I lived on the edge of the ghetto so unfortunately for me at the time they had to attend that districts school.

Decentralize government!

To much bureaucracy! I paid 1200 in school taxes a year for what????? Kids being dumbed down, and learning violence and perversions. No Thanks! I don't know what to do. That was 7 yrs ago I have since moved!!!!!!

I know for a fact my children are being homeschooled and then sent to private school, I do feel for the parents that don't have the money to do that. There has got to be some fundamental changes to take place, i just don't know where to begin :(

Thanks for the article Delta

• Upvote 1

header_eagle.png

Dear David ,

I have told you about numerous homosexual threats to the family in the past, but this could be the worst one of all.

One of the Homosexual Lobby's biggest threats is the Homosexual Classrooms Act (H.R.998) -- and Public Advocate has been spreading the word about this despicable legislation all over the country.

They are desperately looking for a way to shore up Obama's resolve and scare Congress into passing this bill.

And their latest tactic might just be enough: Massive numbers.

They have brought together almost every organization in the radical Homosexual Lobby and their allies -- 70 groups in all -- in order to show Obama an united radical front.

And leading this offensive? The Human Rights Campaign.

That's right, the very same group who has repeatedly and publically attacked Public Advocate's fight against the Homosexual Classrooms Act.

These 70 groups have all joined forces to deliver a single clear message to the Obama Administration:

Give us America's schoolchildren, or else.

My friend, this is a dangerous turn of events.

Almost every major liberal group has lined up behind the Homosexual Classrooms Act in order to see it forced upon the American people -- people who steadfastly refuse to embrace it!

Public Advocate is the only force in America willing to stand up to this patchwork Goliath.

You and I are the only ones speaking up for the untold millions of pro-Family Americans who detest the radical homosexual agenda.

We can't let ourselves be intimidated by the enemy's overwhelming finances and influence.

That's why I need you to call your Congressman or Congresswoman right now!

We have to let them know that America opposses the so-called Student Non-Discrimination Act (H.R.998), better known as the Homosexual Classrooms Act.

Please click this link to find your representative and call them today.

I hope I can count on your help.

For the Family,

EADSig.gif

Eugene Delgaudio

President, Public Advocate of the United States

LINK WORKED!!! :lol: And I used it! Thanks delta22.

• Upvote 1

"better known as the Homosexual Classrooms Act"

Better known by whom? If this act is as overwhelmingly liberal as these guys suggest, why are the the "Lone Voice" opposing it so strongly??

I see this as just another basic anti-same sex ax to grind, "Don't even think of forcing our children to respect human rights more than we do!", bigoted, right wing crap.

Now, I am not saying we don't need to bring back discipline to our classrooms, and reward excellence to instill a desire to do well in school and provide a proper learning environment.

I remember the bullying and kids that were different having a miserable school experience, so I am completely in favor of anything that helps remove that cancer from our schools. I did give a flip what your personal religious beliefs are - shunning and tormenting kids that don't fit your definition of "normal" is just plain wrong to the point of being EVIL.

Do those of you who oppose this Act truly want to go on record as supporting evil?

Peace, Prosperity, and Tolerance.

"better known as the Homosexual Classrooms Act"

Better known by whom? If this act is as overwhelmingly liberal as these guys suggest, why are the the "Lone Voice" opposing it so strongly??

I see this as just another basic anti-same sex ax to grind, "Don't even think of forcing our children to respect human rights more than we do!", bigoted, right wing crap.

Now, I am not saying we don't need to bring back discipline to our classrooms, and reward excellence to instill a desire to do well in school and provide a proper learning environment.

I remember the bullying and kids that were different having a miserable school experience, so I am completely in favor of anything that helps remove that cancer from our schools. I did give a flip what your personal religious beliefs are - shunning and tormenting kids that don't fit your definition of "normal" is just plain wrong to the point of being EVIL.

Do those of you who oppose this Act truly want to go on record as supporting evil?

Peace, Prosperity, and Tolerance.

Oh goody....another Liberal redefining words....isnt that special.

bullying does not fall into the definition of 'evil' no matter how much a

*** person just wants it to.

Bullying happens to almost all children, *** has nothing to do with it.

Its basic human competition.....What children need is lessons on how to

behave in polite society....*** kids need those same lessons, bullying &

parading their peculiarities is not acceptable.

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1