Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request PLEASE!!

bamagirl

If you believe in the power of prayers, you should not have anything to worry about. Lots of great people here have prayed for your son, including myself. Now its just a matter of comfort and time. Now I know how my somewhat reckless childhood with a couple of close calls made my parent's feel, now that I have my own.

Edited by jg1

you've got it Bamagirl. You were there for me when I lost my ex-husband/father of my baby in my prayer request, I will lift you And your son in prayer just as you did me. Sending love and peace and strength and praying for the same from Almighty God above. I pray he has a snafu -free surgery and a most speedy recovery! Both of them! Love, Jen P.S. keep us posted!

Bama, you know your in my prayers as well as your loving family. May God shadow you and your son with His peace and my His love dwell in your hearts for comfort. And may tons of angels surround you during your time of concern.

All will be well and he'll be running and playing before you know it. Hugs Bama :hug:

Thanks everybody! He is in a room sleeping now.. in some pain but they said the surgery went well just took longer than expected.. He had some trouble breathing in recovery and his blood pressure is still a little high but he is now on the road to recovery... THANK GOD!! Y'all are an amazing group of people and I am blessed to be aquainted with y'all.. We'll get to go home in the morning and start recuperating.. TTYL

• Upvote 2

Thanks everybody! He is in a room sleeping now.. in some pain but they said the surgery went well just took longer than expected.. He had some trouble breathing in recovery and his blood pressure is still a little high but he is now on the road to recovery... THANK GOD!! Y'all are an amazing group of people and I am blessed to be aquainted with y'all.. We'll get to go home in the morning and start recuperating.. TTYL

Great news! The worst is over now on to better days!

We are still at the hospital waiting on the doctor, he has a rash and fever today so we aren't sure he's going home yet..... He broke his arm in the gym at school, they had one of those inflatable fun jumps blew up and all the kids were running around in their socks on a waxed gym floor... Right after Dylan left with the broke arm a first grade boy fell too and I just found out he broke his leg... I am very pi$$ed at the school right now.. Thank you all, maybe we will be heading home soon.