Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow is the Day

seetrader1

Ray sent this to Steve on August 22.....

"Steve,

Just wanted to pass a little info to you about Iraq. Was talking to some of my contacts today about what was going on over there and was able to come up with the following.

They said the people over there are still looking at Sept. 1 as an RV date. They haven’t been told anything different yet.

Also, they did see on the news and in some papers that the government plans on releasing the new coins on September 1 too. As one of my contacts told me, if they don’t RV, the coins will be basically worthless and the people there will not use them.

He said they will actually start throwing the coins in the streets. I talked to one guy about the rate being close to the KWD rate. He felt it would be close also because of the oil revenue sharing and the Port revenue sharing.

I also feel the same way. It would be hard to share revenue sources and have different currency rates. That would be an accounting nightmare. They are watching things very closely and promised to let me know right away of any new developments. Hopefully this ride is about over. Take care.

Blessings,

Ray"

...................................................................................................................................

Here was Steve's response.......

"My partner in Iraq is hearing the very same thing. Remember, this is on from our sources combined and we feel comfortable in sharing this information."

My response....

Nope.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Guess I'll quit my job today. Good timing, last day of the month. Although it did take me over a year to find employment when I quit my previous job because Okie said it had RV'd and we should ALL quit our jobs! Oh well, I know it's true this time cause Ray and Steve said so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well what do you know...they were WRONG again. :P :P :P

Simple math tells me that that they could only move the rate up to about 816 to 1 with their current foreign reserves and still fully back their currency. I feel sorry for the sheep that are hoping for an RV of even a penny. Will not happen.

They will eventually move the rate to 1000 to 1 and then LOP <<<<<<<<<<< That's my Seetrader1 guarantee.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Well what do you know...they were WRONG again. :P :P :P

Simple math tells me that that they could only move the rate up to about 816 to 1 with their current foreign reserves and still fully back their currency. I feel sorry for the sheep that are hoping for an RV of even a penny. Will not happen.

They will eventually move the rate to 1000 to 1 and then LOP <<<<<<<<<<< That's my Seetrader1 guarantee.

if you think it won't even increase to a penny then why are you even here? :huh::blink::huh:

I feel sorry for you :(

• Upvote 1

You need to get a room with Frank and Delta. You're always posting their lies, and the sad thing is...YOU BELIEVE IT!... What a bunch of clowns those two are. :P

im not obsessing over a lovers quarrel like you do with Steve I im getting worried about you bro.. and please prove Delta is lying.. ill be waitingsmile.gif o BTW NO LOP

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im not obsessing over a lovers quarrel like you do with Steve I im getting worried about you bro.. and please prove Delta is lying.. ill be waitingsmile.gif

I'll let Shabby prove it...When it Lops. ;)

Sam I Am has a ton of dirt on Frank and Delta...I'm not bringing it here. You can go there to read it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You need to get a room with Frank and Delta. You're always posting their lies, and the sad thing is...YOU BELIEVE IT!... What a bunch of clowns those two are. :P

if you are gonna troll a site why even post here?why not go over to Steve I's site and get banned again like you always do i mean come on bro youre only making a fool of your own self Steve I is a joke agreed but this is getting rediculous laugh.gif every week its a jab at him i mean what do you get out of it is what im asking?

I'll let Shabby prove it...When it Lops. ;)

Sam I Am has a ton of dirt on Frank and Delta...I'm not bringing it here. You can go there to read it.

Im not concerned with Sam I am i could care less about what he has to say i care about my investment and am looking for information. I remain optimistic and as you know I will not be swayed until it actually takes affect.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1