Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC's update 8/30/12

Bumper64

O you mean the A/C that said Shabbs wasnt in Italy when in fact he was. Also hes the one that said he knew in detail what was in Shabbs briefcase i mean give me a break. Hes been wrong in the past as well if one has been around long enough, Sorry Bumper but i have to disagree with your stance on A/C he may not have called an RV but heck if i said it wasnt gonna RV id be right too at this point. Point being take it with a grain of salt.

At least he isnt calling the rv every week for the past years. as far as the rv is concerned...hes been 100% accurate. of course..no one wants to hear no rv.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Iraq Update

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to be the subject of investigations by the Iraqi government. They are looking into crimes or potential crimes committed by members of the CBI. The investigation of the CBI members will continue on and is very complex.

The project of introducing new Iraq currency continues to be suspended by the Iraq government and more specifically the Ministry of Cabinet. Prime Minister, Nuri Maliki, has not lifted the suspension. Everyone involved in the decision making ie. Iraq Cabinet, Parliament Finance Committee, Staff members of the CBI and other members of government have not come to a decision on exactly when they will introduce the new Iraq currency. It appears no conclusion has been determined and distributing the new Iraq

currency may commence on or between 2014-2018. This is to coincide with the next upcoming elections in Iraq. I would like to announce that I am currently back overseas working.

The New Iraq currency has not been printed. The CBI has not yet been authorized by the Iraqi government. There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012. Also, the electronic

software systems intended for the banking industry in Iraq have not been implemented. The problem is the lack of training of the software to the banking managers and employees. The training may take up to two years before you see 100% active participation.

Thanks for being straightforward and to the point AC. It certainly is a reality check.

We will all have to go get jobs and work hard to achieve, and be all we can be.

I didn't wake up to a big bag of money stuffed with 100 dollar bills left on my front porch this morning, nor will I likely find one tomorrow.

Work hard, play hard, be happy.

Blessings to you all.

• Upvote 2

At least he isnt calling the rv every week for the past years. as far as the rv is concerned...hes been 100% accurate. of course..no one wants to hear no rv.

of course it's real hard to say something ai'nt gonna happen.................right? I've been right 100% of the time every morning when I say the sun will come up and then it will go down at the end of day.....................real hard. He is real courageous in his "nope" attitude. I can see how some gravitate to him. His intel is no better or worse than anyone elses-opinion/guess. Peace

of course it's real hard to say something ai'nt gonna happen.................right? I've been right 100% of the time every morning when I say the sun will come up and then it will go down at the end of day.....................real hard. He is real courageous in his "nope" attitude. I can see how some gravitate to him. His intel is no better or worse than anyone elses-opinion/guess. Peace

So...people should give ac a hard time for not saying rv.....but will defend gurus who claim dates and rates weekly? If ac had said...we are in a rv window...that post wouldve had 20 +'s and gone popular.

Im not an ac fan....but his batting average is mvp material, when compared to his guru counterparts. goes to show you....a guru is more liked if he calls a rv every week and is 100% wrong.....than someone who has never called a rv. i guess the chance or possibility of a rv...is what sends the chills down the spine. peace

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

So...people should give ac a hard time for not saying rv.....but will defend gurus who claim dates and rates weekly? If ac had said...we are in a rv window...that post wouldve had 20 +'s and gone popular.

Im not an ac fan....but his batting average is mvp material, when compared to his guru counterparts. goes to show you....a guru is more liked if he calls a rv every week and is 100% wrong.....than someone who has never called a rv. i guess the chance or possibility of a rv...is what sends the chills down the spine

No, what i'm sayin,he is no different than any other guru. Only he plays the other side of the fence. I guess if what a guru (and yes AC fits the profile) says fits ones beliefs it will determine the size of his following. Again it ain't hard to say no.-Peace

I laughed my butt off when he said he had secret intel on what was in Shabibi's briefcase!!!!!! :lol:

I thought the most important part of his update was to inform us that he's taken the google ads down and is now accepting donations.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I hear you Adam, I am ashamed to even be here reading AC's BS again "secret intel" LOL

He may have been wrong about where a certain person was once since he has been blogging. However, he's the only person who ever post stuff that make's any sense. By the way, every time people say tomorrow, tomorrow, no, I mean tomorrow. He's the guys who stands up and call's them the liars they deserve to be called. He's always been on top of everything. He said no RV in 2012, you can turn your computers off till 2013. See you guys later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He may have been wrong about where a certain person was once since he has been blogging. However, he's the only person who ever post stuff that make's any sense. By the way, every time people say tomorrow, tomorrow, no, I mean tomorrow. He's the guys who stands up and call's them the liars they deserve to be called. He's always been on top of everything. He said no RV in 2012, you can turn your computers off till 2013. See you guys later.

See ya

• Upvote 2

, Why would someone post such a downer ?? Thanks for the incouragement , now go away.

On this site we discuss/debunk ALL articles, both good and bad!!

You might need to learn a few things about this site before telling people to just "now go away"

I laughed my butt off when he said he had secret intel on what was in Shabibi's briefcase!!!!!! :lol:

I thought the most important part of his update was to inform us that he's taken the google ads down and is now accepting donations.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I saw that also! I thought it was funny!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3

, Why would someone post such a downer ?? Thanks for the incouragement , now go away.

There are a few of us that haven't been issued a pair of those nifty rose colored classes yet..... :mellow: ... Besides, AC is a joke and always has been. Take the good with the bad and wait for the dust to clear. ;)

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

It's the Shabibi Secret recipe. ;) Inside that hermetically sealed case are final steps to the Rv, and ingredients for a new Halal 5-piece. :drool: KFC eat your heart out.

• Upvote 1

Sorry I don't believe him. The world markets are extremely close to a big crash and he thinks Iraq can go their merry way until 2014???

Yeah Right!!!

Iraq can continue to go on their merry way as long as they keep pulling in all those petro dollars. As for the world markets......if the world goes into depression, how bad do you think it will get in Iraq? for the average citizen I mean.....their dinar is already worthless. The country can easily operate using the dollar from oil sales that are not going to go away. No matter what, the world will need oil for a very long time....regardless of economic conditions. And the little guy in Iraq will continue to pay 25000 dinar for a loaf of bread.

Politics is everything.....you think just because it makes sense on a global scale for the Iraq dinar to RV, that it will happen? You live in a dream world then. Until the GOI gets straightened out and the 3 factions start working together for the good of all...equally, you will not see an RV. I think 2014 is very realistic....it's the earliest an RV will take place IMHO.

If you would have made a bet back in 2004 on when the dinar would RV.....you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would have taken the "not til 2012" side. Well, it's 2012 and still no RV......we'll be saying the same thing in 2013 and at least into 2014, but maybe longer? It all depends on when the GOI starts representing all the people of Iraq instead of just their faction and self interests. B)

• Upvote 3

Iraq can continue to go on their merry way as long as they keep pulling in all those petro dollars. As for the world markets......if the world goes into depression, how bad do you think it will get in Iraq? for the average citizen I mean.....their dinar is already worthless. The country can easily operate using the dollar from oil sales that are not going to go away. No matter what, the world will need oil for a very long time....regardless of economic conditions. And the little guy in Iraq will continue to pay 25000 dinar for a loaf of bread.

Politics is everything.....you think just because it makes sense on a global scale for the Iraq dinar to RV, that it will happen? You live in a dream world then. Until the GOI gets straightened out and the 3 factions start working together for the good of all...equally, you will not see an RV. I think 2014 is very realistic....it's the earliest an RV will take place IMHO.

If you would have made a bet back in 2004 on when the dinar would RV.....you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would have taken the "not til 2012" side. Well, it's 2012 and still no RV......we'll be saying the same thing in 2013 and at least into 2014, but maybe longer? It all depends on when the GOI starts representing all the people of Iraq instead of just their faction and self interests. B)

Sell all and buy end of 2013.

Thanks Bumper, now its, it may commence on or between 2014-2018. Hopefully just a smoke screen to scare us speculators away. The longer we wait, hopefuly the value of the dinar will be more valuable, maybe even 5 -15 dollars per dinar like some guru's have been stating. Goooo RV.

The current global economic system isn't going to be around in 2014 let alone 2018.

at this point it seems they are either.....

1: Trying to get investors discouraged so they will trade in their currency.The more out of civilian investors hands, the more govts and the elite stand to make from it.

2: It was an elite scam and they knew from the beginning that it would never RV,and bring profit to private investors.There will be a global financial collapse and all paper money will become worthless.

Here's to hoping for number 1 ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Iraq Update

the new Iraq

currency may commence on or between 2014-2018.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Well AC Should Be Expecting Lots Of Donations - Including From CNN ! :o

Sometime After 2014-2018 .....

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Sell all and buy end of 2013.

Really..that's your comment. So everybody who thinks that the RV is not going to happen for a while should sell now, and buy at a closer time to when we think it will RV......awesome advice, incur the spread 2 times just so we don't have to carry the dinar in the meantime. WOW.....it's genious! Thanks for the advice ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The current global economic system isn't going to be around in 2014 let alone 2018.

at this point it seems they are either.....

1: Trying to get investors discouraged so they will trade in their currency.The more out of civilian investors hands, the more govts and the elite stand to make from it.

2: It was an elite scam and they knew from the beginning that it would never RV,and bring profit to private investors.There will be a global financial collapse and all paper money will become worthless.

Here's to hoping for number 1 ;)

I like your candid and straightforward reply. +1

Many of us remain frustrated and clueless, not knowing whether it is #1 or #2, that it will turn out well for us and we make a few bucks, or a waste of time and a plan to fleece the public out of cash during tough economic times. None of us being privy to the truth behind the scenes (as is always the case with politics), we can only wait to see what happens...and wait...and wait......

if you are quoting his percentage on accuracy, I would so that of 90 to 95%. But who's counting? jmho

Edited by VanessaL4100

Im not an ac fan....but his batting average is mvp material, when compared to his guru counterparts. goes to show you....a guru is more liked if he calls a rv every week and is 100% wrong.....than someone who has never called a rv. i guess the chance or possibility of a rv...is what sends the chills down the spine. peace

Problem with A.C is when his intel is wrong he seems to disapear for a while. Well just a few short months ago he was beating the drum that the lower denoms were going to distrubited, the first of 2013. Well wonder what happened to that deal. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Wouldn't that make him IC? or Aranian Contractor?

I picked a bad week to quit methamphetamines......

I told you I had some left...If you would just listen!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: cheers Buddy!

thx bumper...guess I'll just have to wait a few more years according to AC (allis chalmlers) guess I will be the only old fart in the nursing home with a scooter that has an 1800 HD twin on it...hope they can stand straight pipes and the smell of burning rubber!!!

• Upvote 1

We all know for a FACT...that you cant always watch or believe what Iraq..or anyone supposedly representing Iraq..SAYS'...but you can watch what Iraq actually DOES'...It will most likely be something much different than what they are telling us...as per anything happening...that many of us Speculators could accomodate off on...That is a FACT!...Even since the initial inception of this venture...I dont think anyone has ever been given too much of a heads-up...on anything that they could do to prosper off of Iraq...and that includes the long-termers who've had good gains in several areas of investment in Iraq...in other words...all that have had gains...have heard the same B.S. for years while profiting!...What I'm saying...is why worry now?...IT'S ALL JUST BUSINESS AS USUAL...WITH A LOT OF B.S. TO BOOT!...LOL...

• Upvote 2

Really..that's your comment. So everybody who thinks that the RV is not going to happen for a while should sell now, and buy at a closer time to when we think it will RV......awesome advice, incur the spread 2 times just so we don't have to carry the dinar in the meantime. WOW.....it's genious! Thanks for the advice ;)

yur welcome. :reading1:

• Downvote 1