Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from Iraq

jehemev

A friend of mine just called me from New York urging me to buy no more DINARS because Iraq will not get the current IQD that we are holding and WE ARE SCREWED. Just passing this to the dinar community. If this is true, I will be devastated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A friend of mine just called me from New York urging me to buy no more DINARS because Iraq will not get the current IQD that we are holding and WE ARE SCREWED. Just passing this to the dinar community. If this is true, I will be devastated.

:lol: Yeah, okay...I will toss mine in the BBQ pit....NOT!

Part of this is true. Iraq will NOT get the dinars we hold. Instead, they will be gathered/collected/cashed in at our local banks (or whomever you decide) and will be eventually sent to the US Treasury, where they will be held as foreign reserves by the US Government.

Remember, Iraq has stated (via Shabibi) that the dinar will be eventually used as a "reserve" currency. Over here, that would pertain to foreign reserves, which, in turn, will strengthen the value of the USD.

it also will be used (the higher denoms), for inter-bank transfers.

Edited by stlou
  • Upvote 9

Seems to be alot on here who have "friends" giving advice freely like they are experts.Come on now, the majority of us have been in Dinar for years on this ride,it's going to take alot more than that to spook any of us.In this till the end, no matter the outcome.As was mentioned above,you might want to get some new friends. :peace:

• Upvote 1

Part of this is true. Iraq will NOT get the dinars we hold. Instead, they will be gathered/collected/cashed in at our local banks (or whomever you decide) and will be eventually sent to the US Treasury, where they will be held as foreign reserves by the US Government.

Remember, Iraq has stated (via Shabibi) that the dinar will be eventually used as a "reserve" currency. Over here, that would pertain to foreign reserves, which, in turn, will strengthen the value of the USD.

it also will be used (the higher denoms), for inter-bank transfers.

now this is true.....

• Upvote 2

Seems to be alot on here who have "friends" giving advice freely like they are experts.Come on now, the majority of us have been in Dinar for years on this ride,it's going to take alot more than that to spook any of us.In this till the end, no matter the outcome.As was mentioned above,you might want to get some new friends. :peace:

:D

The only friends I listen to on this investment, are my Dinar Brothers & Sisters!!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Only advise I would think that be true is that nothing has happened, and no one knows what will happen... I feel the banking, the finance, and country leaders will block as much of monies going to us they can for themselves.

Kind you mind out 2 to 3 years, maybe more and pray for the best. this has been in motion for 9+ years, another 2-3 years is very possible, right. Some how this was to be completed back on march 2011, and here we stand still with no payoff, right.

Relax

• Upvote 1

The COJONES on you calling this News from IRAQ

WoW Please Do not post some UNEDUCATED opinion from a " so called Friend" in the NEWS Section.

Members come here to get informed.

Your stuff needs to go into Rumors or Opinion

• Upvote 1