Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 questions

humveee

WOW!!!..What am I going to report back to all the long term players in all of this...some with 2 or 3 times the gains that they've made, as per long term holdings in their Dinars, the ISX/Iraqi Stock Exchange, Warka Bank Accounts, etc...I just can't imagine how these 7 questions could scare then NOW!...It was much worse over in Iraq when a lot of these good returns were being made...and then they stuck the rate of the Dinar for the last appx. 3 years...while everything in the U.S. for the most part...has TANKED!....While Trillions of dollars in oil development & infrastructure moved into Iraq as it stabilized, as they've been rated the top growth economy in the world as per the CIA World Factbook, not to mention so much more that could'nt even be written on a few pages!..From what I'm seeing here and with a lot of the media...is that they tell you what is good, while it is actually bad...but yet they will tell us that something is bad...whle it's actually been good...Wow...I'm loving taking the opposite advice...I/we, just may need to take the opposite advice more often!...lol...Furthermore, until the final bell has been rung as per the finality of this thing, what's the gripe, especially if your losing in everything else...and hey, who in their right mind would spend the time to tear down something that has'nt been proven, or YET...why not just show us your own investments that are better, that you surely must know about, as you would most certainly have to spend just as much time studying a winner, so that we can leave this and follow you to it...as per being our winner too...(IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WARN US...DONT NEGLECT US...GIVE UP THE PRIVATE GANGBUSTER INVESTMENT YOU HOLD).....For anyone to have all of the time in the world to worry so much over this...PLEASE...WE JUST GOTTA KNOW YOUR WINNING STRATEGY SECRETS TOO...AS PER WHAT IS THE BEST..OR BETTER THAN THIS...IF YOU CAN'T...THEN DONT TRY TO DISCOURAGE OUR WINNINGS SO FAR...PERIOD!!! For what is worth...

P.S. There are some that actually want to buy your/our dinars back...the spread is about the same both ways...coming or going, buying or selling...(I"M HOLDING..SORRY...YOU CANT HAVE MINE)...

IS STUFF LIKE THIS, POSSIBLY WHY SOME OWN DINARS?...OR MAYBE A REASON THAT THEY'RE "NOT" SCARED TO HOLD SOME?......

The National Budget CAN’T be Balanced

July 2012

To solve the national budget problem, we’ll have to raise taxes by 50% or shut down the federal government.

As I’ve been telling people for five years, “what can’t be paid, won’t be paid.” The national debt can’t be paid. It is mathematically impossible. Those of you who continue to hold U.S. Treasuries or virtually any other paper debt instrument are going to lose your assets.

My only objection to the following video is that it’s based on the government’s claim that the current National Debt is only $16 trillion. Credible sources estimate that debt to actually be anywhere from $50 to $500 trillion. I’m inclined to accept John Williams’ (shadowstats.com) estimate of about $80 trillion.

If, as the video below claims, even the $16 trillion National Debt can’t be paid, then an $80 trillion National Debt is even more impossible to pay and more certain to cause catastrophe. Until we reach the catastrophe, the national budget can’t possibly be balanced.

Other than the claim that debt is only $16 trillion, this video’s analysis of our national debt and national budget is short, easy to understand and brilliant.

video 00:05:37

http://www.youtube-n...5IdwltaAc?rel=0

• Upvote 2

WOW!!!..What am I going to report back to all the long term players in all of this...some with 2 or 3 times the gains that they've made, as per long term holdings in their Dinars, the ISX/Iraqi Stock Exchange, Warka Bank Accounts, etc...I just can't imagine how these 7 questions could scare then NOW!...It was much worse over in Iraq when a lot of these good returns were being made...and then they stuck the rate of the Dinar for the last appx. 3 years...while everything in the U.S. for the most part...has TANKED!....While Trillions of dollars in oil development & infrastructure moved into Iraq as it stabilized, as they've been rated the top growth economy in the world as per the CIA World Factbook, not to mention so much more that could'nt even be written on a few pages!..From what I'm seeing here and with a lot of the media...is that they tell you what is good, while it is actually bad...but yet they will tell us that something is bad...whle it's actually been good...Wow...I'm loving taking the opposite advice...I/we, just may need to take the opposite advice more often!...lol...Furthermore, until the final bell has been rung as per the finality of this thing, what's the gripe, especially if your losing in everything else...and hey, who in their right mind would spend the time to tear down something that has'nt been proven, or YET...why not just show us your own investments that are better, that you surely must know about, as you would most certainly have to spend just as much time studying a winner, so that we can leave this and follow you to it...as per being our winner too...(IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WARN US...DONT NEGLECT US...GIVE UP THE PRIVATE GANGBUSTER INVESTMENT YOU HOLD).....For anyone to have all of the time in the world to worry so much over this...PLEASE...WE JUST GOTTA KNOW YOUR WINNING STRATEGY SECRETS TOO...AS PER WHAT IS THE BEST..OR BETTER THAN THIS...IF YOU CAN'T...THEN DONT TRY TO DISCOURAGE OUR WINNINGS SO FAR...PERIOD!!! For what is worth...

P.S. There are some that actually want to buy your/our dinars back...the spread is about the same both ways...coming or going, buying or selling...(I"M HOLDING..SORRY...YOU CANT HAVE MINE)...

http://www.youtube-n...5IdwltaAc?rel=0

Good post thanks

Actually it was 9 questions

1. If the dinar becomes 1,000 times more valuable, it will become 1,000 times more expensive to do business in Iraq. Do you think this would be sustainable? Good question has there been any other war torn country increase the value of the currency?

2. Would you buy dinars at 1,000 times the current price? I’ve made the inventment, buy low sell high. Have you?

3. Dinar If not, why do you expect someone to buy your dinars at 1,000 times what you paid for them? There is always someone buying, look at EBay.

4. If there was any possibility of a 1,000x revaluation, would dinar sellers be so keen to sell their stock to you? They will make money coming, going and they have some on the side. Wouldn’t you?

5. Is it possible that they think their mark-up is the best profit they can make? They choose to sell at whatever they would like. You choose to buy.

6. Many investment professionals promote their ideas and “talk their book”. Why has no accomplished investor promoted the idea of massive gains from the dinar? Did you reach the Dinar it has gone up and will continue as long as the black gold keeps being pumped?

7. The 1,000x rumor has been circulating for many years, but the forex markets have not reacted by driving up dinar prices significantly. On what basis do you believe you’re more “in the know” than the market? I’m not saying that I do, what proof can be provide to state it’s not?

8. Does scepticism of massive gains from the dinar make you angry? If so, and if you think you’re going to make 1,000 times your money, what is the reason for your anger? No that’s not what angers me. It’s how slow things move it government. Choose a direction and go for it, not study after study. I’m studied out…

9. Do you seek information that confirms your opinion, and dismiss information that challenges your opinion? Read the facts and laugh at the Rumor.

• Upvote 1