Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aliwi considers Biden's visit as "Unwelcomed"

k98nights

Aliwi considers Biden's visit as "Unwelcomed"

Thursday, 30 August 2012 14:20 | | |

b_210_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1853_63e49f12cfd1d5bc033dc1f18b1e078b_1_3.jpg

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Karim Aliwi, of the Iraqi National Alliance called the government not to adhere to the pressures of the US government for changing its stance over the Syrian situation, describing the next visit of the US Vice-President, Joseph Bidden as "Unwelcome and it aims to push Iraq for be against the Syrian and Iranian governments."

He stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "Biden's visit is unwelcome because it aims to help the Syrian Free Army and suspending the political and commercial fields with Iran."

He called the Iraqi government not to "Adhere to the request of the US government," noting that "Iraq is a country of sovereignty and we do not allow other countries to impose their opinions."

"The occupation time is over and the US Forces' Troops have left Iraq by the will of the Iraqis and the great resistance in addition to the honorable governmental role," he concluded.

Earlier, the spokesperson of the government, Ali al-Dabbagh, has denied the reports over an expected visit for Bidden to Iraq, noting that "There is an expected visit to a US delegation of the US foreign ministry." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17401:aliwi-considers-bidens-visit-as-qunwelcomedq&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

• Upvote 1

He called the Iraqi government not to "Adhere to the request of the US government," noting that "Iraq is a country of sovereignty and we do not allow other countries to impose their opinions."

No one could ever accuse Iraq of allowing outside opinions to influence them, could they?

• Upvote 1

No one could ever accuse Iraq of allowing outside opinions to influence them, could they?

Or demanding or begging for assistance when it works to their advantage. How are the banking and economic plans working for you, and the F16s? I'm waiting...........

• Upvote 2

America has the same attitude....Biden is unwelcome here too ;)

VP Biden is not unwelcome by everyone in this country. He is only unwelcomed by individuals that are not educated enough, and curious enough to look into the accomplishments Mr. Biden has made. He has been elected in Delaware since 1973. Perhaps the voters in Delaware know something you don't. What were you doing in 73?

For individuals that like to debate with bumper stickers and slogans, you can have the type of conversation you are best at: small and shallow. But it takes brains and initiative to scope the a situation and analyze the findings. If you can only analyze Mr. Biden on gaffes, I remind you, that when he stumbles and makes a gaffe, he was usually speaking the truth. It just isn't always the right place or the right time.

Now, what were you doing in 73? How about 83? 93?

ps skate boarding and slamming beers doesn't count on this one.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

VP Biden is not unwelcome by everyone in this country. He is only unwelcomed by individuals that are not educated enough, and curious enough to look into the accomplishments Mr. Biden has made. He has been elected in Delaware since 1973. Perhaps the voters in Delaware know something you don't. What were you doing in 73?

For individuals that like to debate with bumper stickers and slogans, you can have the type of conversation you are best at: small and shallow. But it takes brains and initiative to scope the a situation and analyze the findings. If you can only analyze Mr. Biden on gaffes, I remind you, that when he stumbles and makes a gaffe, he was usually speaking the truth. It just isn't always the right place or the right time.

Now, what were you doing in 73? How about 83? 93?

ps skate boarding and slamming beers doesn't count on this one.

GM Carrello.

You are a Swami Girl!! Thats exactly what I was doing in 83!!

Good! I'm glad someone has the huevos to speak up and tell it like it is! It's clear that the US, and any of it's representatives, ideas, money, and solutions are no longer welcome in Iraq. Sounds like what is most unwelcome is any influence from the New World Order! Carlos

GM Carlos.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 2

Good! I'm glad someone has the huevos to speak up and tell it like it is! It's clear that the US, and any of it's representatives, ideas, money, and solutions are no longer welcome in Iraq. Sounds like what is most unwelcome is any influence from the New World Order! Carlos

Wow..Carlos gets neg slammed for telling the truth?

Grow up people.There isn't any difference in republican/democrat or MSNBC/Fox News.

All mainstream media (which includes fox news btw neo cons) is filled with propaganda and lies.

We were told lies about 9/11,afghanistan,iraq,syria,lybya,and yes....iran too.

The 'war on terror' was a elitist pre planned scheme all about a cabal expansion of their central banks,and raping resource rich lands.

Bring on the negs.No amount of them will make me cease from speaking the truth.

• Upvote 3

Wow..Carlos gets neg slammed for telling the truth?

Grow up people.There isn't any difference in republican/democrat or MSNBC/Fox News.

All mainstream media (which includes fox news btw neo cons) is filled with propaganda and lies.

We were told lies about 9/11,afghanistan,iraq,syria,lybya,and yes....iran too.

The 'war on terror' was a elitist pre planned scheme all about a cabal expansion of their central banks,and raping resource rich lands.

Bring on the negs.No amount of them will make me cease from speaking the truth.

You mean your take on the truth don't you. Everyone has their own version of the truth so no real need to enlighten us with yours.

It won't change anyones mind. Its not like people will look at a post and say, " You know what I've been wrong all along"

The truth is everyone and every group has an agenda. No one is right 100 % of the time.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

Salute' SocalDinar!

May I add that our standing armies are doing the bidding of the Banksters? JMHO

You mean your take on the truth don't you. Everyone has their own version of the truth so no real need to enlighten us with yours.

It won't change anyones mind. Its not like people will look at a post and say, " You know what I've been wrong all along"

The truth is everyone and every group has an agenda. No one is right 100 % of the time.

Your right everyone has their own truth and their own agenda. Nope, no one is right 100% of the time.

That doesn't mean that people who are passionate about the truth they have discovered should not speak out.

It may open some eyes to what they are seeing. I know they have helped me open my eyes a whole lot wider.

So for that, I am greatful they have spoken out, for those that don't agree, no harm no foul.

I never once said I was right all the time.

But the the partisan bull is just stupid at this point.Anyone with a brain should be able to see that neither party is doing zip for us the people.They're all too busy defending corporations and wall street to care about lowly ol us :P

• Upvote 4

I never once said I was right all the time.

But the the partisan bull is just stupid at this point.Anyone with a brain should be able to see that neither party is doing zip for us the people.They're all too busy defending corporations and wall street to care about lowly ol us :P

I agree but add that they spend to much time telling us how to live our lives

Nice response. Thanks

• Upvote 1

I hope more can open theirs eyes and minds in the coming days, things seem to be accelerating. Did you guys hear about the copters doing special ops training in a few major cities? Google it, it's freaky.

Blackhawks in downtown Los Angeles six months ago .we were told civilian defense practice. Not a movie

It's crazy Spud

Or demanding or begging for assistance when it works to their advantage. How are the banking and economic plans working for you, and the F16s? I'm waiting...........

Looks like someone in Iraq doesn't know witch side of their bread is buttered. So ungrateful.