Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital

imblessed

When you set aside the pure propaganda and then sort it out. You have a pile of lies, a pile of true lies, a pile near truth, pile of almost facts. Then the rest is just a smal pile of pure bovine fecal matter that is still smoldering and stinks to high heaven. Some people will believe anything just to be right on the side of truth. No matter where they pick up their facts. :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How the GOP presidential candidate and his private equity firm staged an epic wealth grab, destroyed jobs – and stuck others with the bill

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/greed-and-debt-the-true-story-of-mitt-romney-and-bain-capital-20120829

Your kidding right?

So you would rather have a imposter for a President instead?

:huh::blink:

• Upvote 1

How the GOP presidential candidate and his private equity firm staged an epic wealth grab, destroyed jobs – and stuck others with the bill

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/greed-and-debt-the-true-story-of-mitt-romney-and-bain-capital-20120829

He had a 78% success rate while at Bain. The vast majority can only be envious of his example.

If you want to have a happier life, stop reading Rolling Stone. It was already going bad when I last read it almost 35 years ago. Seeing the littler blurbs about that rag that I now see, leads me to believe that it's even gone down hill from way back then.

For some good reading, look up Ravi Zacharias.

• Upvote 3

When you set aside the pure propaganda and then sort it out. You have a pile of lies, a pile of true lies, a pile near truth, pile of almost facts. Then the rest is just a smal pile of pure bovine fecal matter that is still smoldering and stinks to high heaven. Some people will believe anything just to be right on the side of truth. No matter where they pick up their facts. :butt-kicking:

I beg to differ.

I believe it's equestrian fecal matter. I won't argue the point that it's still smoldering and stinks to high heaven. Although I believe it stinks right to the ninth circle of hell, too. ;)

• Upvote 1

ha dude unfortunately for you this forum is mostly made up of republicans, the extreme right, super-Christians, Bush supporters... your basic red blooded Americans who firmly believe Obama is not a citizen and believes everything the extreme Muslims do... I for one don't think he's a black person that's my personal opinion lol... but yeah buddy your going to get negged a bunch just because people don't appreciate anti-republican prop on here. I would give you a +1 to help but I can't do that because for one I could care less and two it most likely is just a bunch of crap.

Bain is invited in....because the business is usually failing. do you know what private equity is?? They come in and help restructure a company to make in profitable and viable. All those companies would of failed if it wasnt for bain.

guess what? Sometimes a company does have to much labor. Sometimes you have to fire people....thats business. A business isnt in business to provide jobs. its about becoming profitable and responsible to stake holders.. thats why people take risks with their equity. wake up!

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1