Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama for 4 more to get a R. V ?

eddiemac

I used up all my + for those that said "hell no!". People, the only way to make our case is to get out and vote. So do it. And it's still not to late to get registered...if you havn't already done so. GO MONTANA GRIZ and GO RV !

:D

I must agree whole heartedly with what you just said w/the exception of go Montana Griz......Go Vandals

Middle-class has been falling for 10 years. Only place they can fall is where? Once they fall to poor-class, don't you think they would like to recover? Yes, some are temporarily the same neighborhood, welfare etc...

"it is really up to what you feel"? What is hate if not a feeling!

Did I miss the math 4-10=Obama?

lets see .. under obamas plan .. electricity rates would necessarily have to sky rocket .. ...hmmm ..

im sorry for being blunt ,, but i think he is too stupid for the job .. and i mean dumb ..really dumb,, i dont like him and did not and would never vote for such a......thingy

lets see .. under obamas plan .. electricity rates would necessarily have to sky rocket .. ...hmmm ..

im sorry for being blunt ,, but i think he is too stupid for the job .. and i mean dumb ..really dumb,, i dont like him and did not and would never vote for such a......thingy

If only he were stupid. He's not stupid. He's cold, he's calculating, he hates America and everything she stands for, and he plans to bury her and destroy her people. All you have to do to see that is look at who he spent his developmental years (up to the president's seat) learning from and idolizing.

We had enough information before the election, and we still voted this traitor into office.

What specific would you have like to have seen changed, from the president office, over the past 3 years?

It would be so much easier to list what we wouldn't change that came out of the President's office over the last three years:

1. uh ummmm

I guess that's it! :lol: