Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama for 4 more to get a R. V ?

eddiemac

Barry hates America. Romney 2012 switch and an RV to kick start a Romney boom and create a Reagan II legacy is how I think it'll pan out.

Love all the reply's , great bunch. By the way I have a Kramer picture hanging in my office at work , a knock off from one of the episodes. Love yours , makes me smile. Good luck to all of us.

I would burn all my Dinar, if that would help get rid of Obama. I would rather see my country do a 180o turn in the right direction than make a penny profit from Dinar.

OMG! ...Obama Must Go!

I would have to agree, the money may last a bit but there's is way too much future at stake. Which may not affect us, but I do not think I could rest six feet under knowing I SOLD OUT.

Once agian a lot of President Obama haters....I can't wait to come back in NOV laughing at you guys.

Not Obama Haters, we're America lovers.. And it would be different if he was the best candidate but he has proven over the past 4 years that he isn't. I only let

a woman cheat on me once before I kick her a$$ to the curb. He's cheated on us all many many times... All I'm sayin.....

Edited by Sawilson
  • Upvote 5

Not Obama Haters, we're America lovers.. And it would be different if he was the best candidate but he has proven over the past 4 years that he isn't. I only let

a woman cheat on me once before I kick her a$$ to the curb. He's cheated on us all many many times... All I'm sayin.....

What specific would you have like to have seen changed, from the president office, over the past 3 years?

Once agian a lot of President Obama haters....I can't wait to come back in NOV laughing at you guys.

Hey, there's no hating here, it is really up to what you feel, and personally I do not feel things are good right now, I used to make in the 90s now I'm in high 60s ! So you tell me What has gone wrong? It's called agenda, Big O has been quoted ( you didn't create that! ) also the best one is we need a strong middle class!!!! For what ? To carry the load!! Not for me anymore you have got to be kidding. The rich want to skate, the poor are just fine where they are, and the middle class supports it all. Supports it all while we stay in the same neighborhood forever, keep up

Our houses and keep our kids in line , With Collage Loans !! And taxes and bills up to our eyes. Maybe the middle class should say F IT. And just feed off the fit of the gov? What would the wealthy do than?

Absolutely not. Even with as much money as we are all hoping to make on this, I would give up my share in a micro second to see America prosper for my kids & grand kids to be. When R/R start making this country turn around and prosper again we will all benefit from it.

Besides, most O supporters don't have any dinar, the government hasn't given them someone else's yet. :D

Got a lot of hate built up. How? Do you also include all of us middle-age white guys from the subs?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I honestly think Obama has been of the best presidents we've had in the past 20 years.

End Quote

As I started to read this I 'd think " Wow, this guy has some nuts to state such a thing in here where a heavy right-wing wind blows".....Then I read the rest...

Of course I do respect your (and all others) opinion.

• Upvote 1

Hey, there's no hating here, it is really up to what you feel, and personally I do not feel things are good right now, I used to make in the 90s now I'm in high 60s ! So you tell me What has gone wrong? It's called agenda, Big O has been quoted ( you didn't create that! ) also the best one is we need a strong middle class!!!! For what ? To carry the load!! Not for me anymore you have got to be kidding. The rich want to skate, the poor are just fine where they are, and the middle class supports it all. Supports it all while we stay in the same neighborhood forever, keep up

Our houses and keep our kids in line , With Collage Loans !! And taxes and bills up to our eyes. Maybe the middle class should say F IT. And just feed off the fit of the gov? What would the wealthy do than?

Middle-class has been falling for 10 years. Only place they can fall is where? Once they fall to poor-class, don't you think they would like to recover? Yes, some are temporarily the same neighborhood, welfare etc...

"it is really up to what you feel"? What is hate if not a feeling!

• Upvote 3

What specific would you have like to have seen changed, from the president office, over the past 3 years?

Well considering my posts, MONEY. The economy, unemployment rate..... Just to name a couple.....

You're telling me you've loved the past 3???

Middle-class has been falling for 10 years. Only place they can fall is where? Once they fall to poor-class, don't you think they would like to recover? Yes, some are temporarily the same neighborhood, welfare etc...

"it is really up to what you feel"? What is hate if not a feeling!

I believe the feeling is one of redundancy , we cannot expect the middle class to keep its chin up forever. I will never deny a self made man his, but really we need to find a solution, whether it be evaulation of special interest groups , or major pork spending cuts. Something needs to be do. Even a worker Ant can carry so much to the queens nest for so long.

Well considering my posts, MONEY. The economy, unemployment rate..... Just to name a couple.....

You're telling me you've loved the past 3???

All about expectations Sawilson. What did you expect from the time he took office? Of course to have expectations you must have current conditions as a measurement. Current conditions would be the situation from time of taking ownership. Am I right?

Is the economy the same or worse or could have been worse?

Is unemployment the same or worse or is the job market recovering? Might not be the same jobs but a job.

Keep in mind a new president cannot instantly stop or even slow an economy.

I believe the feeling is one of redundancy , we cannot expect the middle class to keep its chin up forever. I will never deny a self made man his, but really we need to find a solution, whether it be evaulation of special interest groups , or major pork spending cuts. Something needs to be do. Even a worker Ant can carry so much to the queens nest for so long.

I agree.

• Upvote 3

All about expectations Sawilson. What did you expect from the time he took office? Of course to have expectations you must have current conditions as a measurement. Current conditions would be the situation from time of taking ownership. Am I right?

Is the economy the same or worse or could have been worse?

Is unemployment the same or worse or is the job market recovering? Might not be the same jobs but a job.

Keep in mind a new president cannot instantly stop or even slow an economy.

I agree.

Well the way I see it is if it's the same or worse then he failed. And most people know which way it's gone/going.

Well heres how i see it, If Romney does what he says, now take in mind the Big O made a lot of B/S promises also. Slack up on Taxes, then Businesses will hire. Bridge work will put folks to work, Roads will put folks to work Drill for oil, Build plants to produce gas, work and lower prices at the pump means cheaper goods at the store. Natural Gas drilling Oh and kick hell out of the tree huggersEPA and back there rules off big biasness. Wile the rest of the world pa lutes the world we are suppose to sit back and starve and watch the rest of the world get rich wile they pa lute. :o

Got a lot of hate built up. How? Do you also include all of us middle-age white guys from the subs?

It was a pretty simple statement SIMPLE, which part of it was filled with hate? I simply said I would give up all my dinar to see our country heading in the right direction it's really that SIMPLE! :P

• Upvote 1

Well heres how i see it, If Romney does what he says, now take in mind the Big O made a lot of B/S promises also. Slack up on Taxes, then Businesses will hire. Bridge work will put folks to work, Roads will put folks to work Drill for oil, Build plants to produce gas, work and lower prices at the pump means cheaper goods at the store. Natural Gas drilling Oh and kick hell out of the tree huggersEPA and back there rules off big biasness. Wile the rest of the world pa lutes the world we are suppose to sit back and starve and watch the rest of the world get rich wile they pa lute. :o

I agree... And it's not that I'm believing everything Romney is saying, but at this point, I believe absolutely nothing Obama's saying and that's the difference. Do I vote for someone who may not be able to do the job or someone who's proven he can't do the job? Pitiful that that's what it's come to to get my vote... I miss Clinton and his cigars... Where's a good ole Stogie sticker porker poker when you need one?

• Upvote 1

I would burn all my Dinar, if that would help get rid of Obama. I would rather see my country do a 180o turn in the right direction than make a penny profit from Dinar.

OMG! ...Obama Must Go!

Spoken like a true Patriot. Thinking about it, I would too, because I wouldn't need it, because the stranglehold on our country would be over, and I would then be allowed to be part of the rebuilding process, and will make many many millions off that.

Get over yourself please.

This doesn't have as much to do with the pretender as it does with us being tired of ALL the pretenders.

Including both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Nixon, and even Reagan. Reagan wasn't as bad, he even tried, but they almost killed him for his efforts, so he mellowed out and tried to educate the masses instead.

How can you possibly call yourself a intellectual and still be a follower of the overt lies, deceptions, and intentional snubs?

How can you continue to ignore the flagrant hypocrisy?

Are you like one of those women who doesn't go for a guy until it's obvious he don't like her, then she's obsessed?

Honestly, how can you possibly claim to even care an ounce for this country and still support that guy?