Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's 9/05/2012 chat

frank02546

Adam I posted a question in your chat last week and perhaps I didn't explain it well enough. I am wondering why the value that the CBI has set on the dinar is higher than the street value? The CBI has made several attembts to bring the street value of the dinar closer to the value that they have set for it, but a discrempency still exists. If the CBI has massive wealt that they can represent through their currency why do they need to make adjustments to bring the value up? Shouldn't the currency be as high as they set it? Whatever is holding the value of the currency on the streets down won't that also be a problem post RV? Like if it is confidence in the dinar or preference using the dollar. Thank you for your time.

Sir Adam:

You and others have been saying, and I have been observing all on my lonesome, that a thousand things industrial and banking wise, have been falling into place in relation to this investment. We are waiting on the passing of the hydrocarbon law and of course release from the chapter 11 thing. You have mentioned that this should/may break in 2013. Some have interpreted this as January 2013. Some who have a decent reputation of knowledge about the dinar have said December 2013. So what is your best guestimation as to what month in 2013 that this thing will likely pop? How likely could this take till sometime in 2014?

Thanks

New York Kevin

• Upvote 1

Good Morning,

A 2.5 weeks ago following Ramadan you stated you were closing VIP because you felt like we were 6 weeks away from the RV.

DO you still feel this to be the case? What made you believe we were 6 weeks away from the HCL or Chapter 7 being taken care of at the time you said we were 6 weeks away?

Thank you sir and GO BEARS!

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

Now that Ramadan is complete, why is chapter 7 and Erbil so hard to get completed? We have heard these agreements have been written and voted on how many times? How long can Iraq mantain it's stability as they stand now before it totally crumbles? In your opinion, what is it that is holding up the process as I would figure they would want thier own country and wealth?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam. What are your thoughts about the article(s) this week saying that the zeroes can't be deleted in 2013 - that it will be 2014? I don't think any of this information came from the CBI. Regarding articles, etc., should we only follow information the CBI releases? Thanks. Sinjin.

• Upvote 1

A wonderful good morning to you Adam. Here's my question: in a recent report it states, "Elsewhere confirmed an economic expert Akram Abdel Aziz, that the central bank the idea of selling gold coins in the banks on the citizens will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar..." Could you touch on this, I assume it bodes well for the dinar we have. What is the method of thinking along these lines..? Will it create a stimulus for the Iraqi people to be 'weened' off the dollar to begin using their own currency more and more..? Please share your thoughts and thanks! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1