Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO RV

Loco01

Thanks Loco for putting yourself out there. I take it you found your Dinar? Good Rumor, hope it comes true. :D

No I didn't find my dinar but I found my wife and she knew where she had put HER dinar

I went out and bought her a brand new set of his and her bracelets now we are permanently together and I threw away the key

Now I know where her and HER dinar are always at

Fixed her and her little green cash box :lol:

• Upvote 3

We too have a large group invested here where I live and they meet once a month to discuss all things dinar. They too have been preaching much of the same sentiment. They claim ( not me ) that they have knowledge of high level individuals that are invested. I am not going to name names but these are some that people would recognize. I have felt at times that their "Intel " was a little over zealous but they do have the ability to get you a little excited......... Some of the persons in the group I do know are folks that do have a few bucks and have jumped on this ride. Anyway just thought I would share this in light of the OP here.

Quad B)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This is totally 100% rumor

I got a call last night from a person who is heavily invested in IQD comparing my IQD to theirs is like comparing

Romney's pay check to mine.

This person runs and deals with very wealthy and powerful people.And right now this circle are very excited

to the extent that some wanted to rent the hotel suites where we will meet to make arrangements for group cash in and investments.

I am still not to sure how a person like me got hooked up with these people but I did.

I am telling you this because I want you to know this is not coming from just any Joe Blow dinar holder

but from people who have money and know how to make money.

This person for the last two years has been trying to get a couple they know out west to invest in IQD

But to no avail the husband of this couple is an DA and involved in politics up until now he always claimed

IQD RV was BS

Now all of a sudden he comes home with a file packs up his wife and heads here to Florida

He is here to buy Dinar because Tampa has a lot of dealers and he is investing heavily

Now according to the person I know and trust this DA,Lawyer, politician does not play.

Only acts on true verifiable information and he is excited enough to pack up his family and come to FL

To buy and presumably sit here to cash in.

Now you guys really want to know what is in that file he brought home don't you huh,

All you have to do is send 25,000 IQD and e-mail address to Loco01 @ JUST KIDDING

Supposedly the file this man has is a copy of the original agreement signed by Bush

About the IQD in it it states that it was from the beginning it was to be a ten year monetary plan that ends

with IQD reinstatement not an RV

I can't tell you if it is to be what Saddam valued or the international banks value

I have not seen the document not sure I ever will like I said these people run in circles way above my pay grade

The person that told me this I trust a lot and I don't trust 99.9% of people

I know people with money get fooled just like the rest of us and I was hesitant to pass on a rumor

Rumors and gossip tend to die with me because I don't pass them on

But this feels different these people are all excited I'm not but they sure are.

And in a time of little hope for our future maybe a little hope will get us through another day

Or maybe I just need the hope and I am grasping at straws who knows.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

You cannot reinstate a currency that has not been absent. Kuwait dinar was removed and then reinstated.

You cannot reinstate a value without it being a revaluation,even a redenomination leads into a revaluation.

One way or another there will be a revaluation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

We too have a large group invested here where I live and they meet once a month to discuss all things dinar. They too have been preaching much of the same sentiment. They claim ( not me ) that they have knowledge of high level individuals that are invested. I am not going to name names but these are some that people would recognize. I have felt at times that their "Intel " was a little over zealous but they do have the ability to get you a little excited......... Some of the persons in the group I do know are folks that do have a few bucks and have jumped on this ride. Anyway just thought I would share this in light of the OP here.

Quad B)

I know a group as well & heard the same intel your referring; they are heavily invested in iqd. There group is by invitation only and they are extremely excited.. Which makes me feel we might be on to something here. Just sharing.. Hope it happens; waiting patiently..

• Upvote 5

As far as I know the 10 years started when the new Dinar was issued. I was told when I purchased my Dinar it was a 10-14 year investment. Don't believe all the B.S. I believe Adam has a good handle on this investment and when I get his e-mail then I will get exicited. As Always stated .10 - 1.10. At those numbers our investment will be a HUGE return. Go ------ R.V.

• Upvote 1

I got a call last night from a person who is heavily invested in IQD comparing my IQD to theirs is like comparing

This person runs and deals with very wealthy and powerful people.And right now this circle are very excited

to the extent that some wanted to rent the hotel suites where we will meet to make arrangements for group cash in and investments.

I am still not to sure how a person like me got hooked up with these people but I did.

I am telling you this because I want you to know this is not coming from just any Joe Blow dinar holder

This person for the last two years has been trying to get a couple they know out west to invest in IQD

But to no avail the husband of this couple is an DA and involved in politics up until now he always claimed

IQD RV was BS

Now all of a sudden he comes home with a file packs up his wife and heads here to Florida

He is here to buy Dinar because Tampa has a lot of dealers and he is investing heavily

Now according to the person I know and trust this DA,Lawyer, politician does not play.

Only acts on true verifiable information and he is excited enough to pack up his family and come to FL

Now you guys really want to know what is in that file he brought home don't you huh,

All you have to do is send 25,000 IQD and e-mail address to Loco01 @ JUST KIDDING

Supposedly the file this man has is a copy of the original agreement signed by Bush

About the IQD in it it states that it was from the beginning it was to be a ten year monetary plan that ends

I can't tell you if it is to be what Saddam valued or the international banks value

I have not seen the document not sure I ever will like I said these people run in circles way above my pay grade

I know people with money get fooled just like the rest of us and I was hesitant to pass on a rumor

But this feels different these people are all excited I'm not but they sure are.

And in a time of little hope for our future maybe a little hope will get us through another day

I love reading stores like this and finding the bent spoke in the wheel of a turning story but he is excited enough to pack up his family and come to FL to buy and presumably sit here to cash in. Where’s he from BFE no wait that would be closer to the source.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IQD RV was BS

Thank you for taking the time to post man.

This is VERY interesting because Zantac,a very reputable poster has stated several times that his sources also said not to expect anything for 10yrs when he bought back in 2003.

To add fuel to the fire he has never been a big 'go RV'er',yet about a week ago he posted excitedly about how his source hinted it was coming to an end sooner than expected.

Interesting...very interesting

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I too know a group of investors who have billions and billions of USD invested...the leader's name is Bernie Madoff...hahahaha! :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist that. On a more serious note, thanks for sharing and I pray your information pans out!!!! Too many years waiting...waiting...

I don't know what to make of this. I don't trust DA's, politicians, or lawyers, and don't care how much they have invested. I mean just last year Med was all excited about info a U.S.T. contact gave him, and the next day came back to apologize, cause the guy apparently read an Okie rumor.

Not to take away from the OP, just been in long enough to take heed. Thanks for posting. +1