Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Talibani + Biden Are On The Way To Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. We Shoplift The News From Other Web Sites While U Have An Alibi ! Our Secret - Oversize Clown Pants !

8-27-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy There was a great report today that said the meeting between the Prime Minister and the Speaker was fruitful and stressed the need to name the Interior and Defense Ministers in the "Next few days." That is excellent news. Parliament is also reconvening tomorrow to vote on pending laws and there is still talk of an upcoming National Meeting. None of this says Iraq will revalue their currency but the CBI has told us that GOI stability (power-sharing govt., necessary financial laws etc.), is essential for them to move forward with their economic reforms. When I look at the general progress Iraq is making right now, I can't help but feel encouraged. Reform rather than further disunion is certainly preferable and while the GOI displaying congruity is a great sign, we still need to see the follow-through. I do believe that is exactly what we will see this in the near future.

8-27-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Monday is here and we are starting to see Iraq gearing up for a final push to a free market economy and political stability. Ramadan is over, Parliament's 21 day break is done and Talabani, Biden are on the way to Iraq.

• Upvote 14

I'd like to see the articles stating that biden and obama are going to Iraq. So tired of the b.s. from these people.

Sorry but this is the Rumor section of this site and the web site is not needed... Otherwise you could call this the lying section or even the B.S. section.. You can not count on anything printed in this section. it's all lies....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to see the articles stating that biden and obama are going to Iraq. So tired of the b.s. from these people.

Whine And Ye Shall Receive ! ;)

- CNN

:D :D :D

A high-level U.S. delegation led by Obama or Biden will arrive in Baghdad at any moment"

The source said, "It is expected to visit Baghdad high-level U.S. delegation, headed by U.S. President Obama or Vice President Joseph Biden."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/126751-biden-returning-to-iraq-or-perhaps-even-obama-the-iqd-team-82312/#ixzz24oA7qoo3

In a visit next week

BAGHDAD - morning flag "Bri Center for the Iraqi Media Network" and a political and security delegation headed by Vice President Joseph Biden will visit Iraq in the U.S. third of next September.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/126974-biden-looking-in-baghdad-the-syrian-crisis-and-military-cooperation/#ixzz24oBPP7ai

B)B)

• Upvote 7

Sorry but this is the Rumor section of this site and the web site is not needed... Otherwise you could call this the lying section or even the B.S. section.. You can not count on anything printed in this section. it's all lies....

Oh I realize it's the rumor section and no link is required. Additionally, I wasn't referring to Dinarthug (btw thank you for bringing this to the forum). I was referring to the guru's that come out with these statements that this or that is happening.

• Upvote 1

if O and B do go to Iwreck...maybe they will get to likeing it and stay...shucks that ain't nice of me but it's close to midnight....maybe someone in one of thses high level get togethers will come up with an intelligent proposal everyone can agree on....then maybe not...but we remain positive so when thugs camel brigade swoops them to their safe haven...the show will bein....wonder what camels look like with blue lights and sirens...thug are they one humpers or two??

• Upvote 3

so Tandy likes wearing womens clothes? I knew it

• Upvote 2

CNN. We Shoplift The News From Other Web Sites While U Have An Alibi ! Our Secret - Oversize Clown Pants !

8-27-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy There was a great report today that said the meeting between the Prime Minister and the Speaker was fruitful and stressed the need to name the Interior and Defense Ministers in the "Next few days." That is excellent news. Parliament is also reconvening tomorrow to vote on pending laws and there is still talk of an upcoming National Meeting. None of this says Iraq will revalue their currency but the CBI has told us that GOI stability (power-sharing govt., necessary financial laws etc.), is essential for them to move forward with their economic reforms. When I look at the general progress Iraq is making right now, I can't help but feel encouraged. Reform rather than further disunion is certainly preferable and while the GOI displaying congruity is a great sign, we still need to see the follow-through. I do believe that is exactly what we will see this in the near future.

8-27-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Monday is here and we are starting to see Iraq gearing up for a final push to a free market economy and political stability. Ramadan is over, Parliament's 21 day break is done and Talabani, Biden are on the way to Iraq.

Thanks Thug! I appreciate your post. I really like both of these guys and I'm always interested in what they have to say.

Kaperoni I have know for a little over a year and the guy is highly respectable in my book. I visit his site everyday.

SWFG has done a good job here and his stuff has been good to read.

gp49

• Upvote 4

so Tandy likes wearing womens clothes? I knew it

Texas1...sorry but had to give up cross dressing....got tired of being referred to as the linebacker bearded lady that could rip a Sears catalog into....besides 54 triple A's weren't comfortable...now for the serious stuff...it's time for the Iraqi policos to quit dancing in the moonlight, put the camels in their stalls, blow the sand out of their nose and get to work on being contributers to the preservation of life and liberty in their country...(a little rv wouldn't be unappreciated also)

• Upvote 1