Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't believe

Alex38

Is there no shame????? Bwahahahahahahah!!!!

Bulldog75 in chat at OOM&F Monday morning

08/27/2012

Bulldog75] BULLDOG75 : 10AM CST; 8-27-12: I JUST HAD A LENGTHY CONVERSATION WITH OKIE. HIS SOURCES STATED THAT THE 'CE' WAS TO OCCUR AT 2AM THIS MORNING. THREE MINUTES BEFORE 2AM CST, THERE WAS A HOLD PLACED ON THE 'RATE POST RELEASE'. OKIE'S POST LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE UP TO THE MINUTES PRIOR TO THE HOLD. THE HOLD WAS NOT ANTICIPATED BY ANYONE. THIS IS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT ONLY MINUTES CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE SCENARIO. OKIE IS PRESENTLY WORKING ON HOW LONG THE PROJECTED HOLD WILL BE IN EFFECT. OKIE IS STILL VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE EMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURING.

:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Bulldog75] BULLDOG75 : 10AM CST; 8-27-12: THREE MINUTES BEFORE 2AM CST, THERE WAS A HOLD PLACED ON THE 'RATE POST RELEASE'.

Well Thankfully There Was A Plausible Explanation To Maintain Okie's Integrity ! :o

Okie + Bulldog - A.K.A. The Booze Brothers .....

blues_brothers_bulldogs-img-752.jpg

:D :D :D

• Upvote 5

08/27/2012

Bulldog75] BULLDOG75 : 10AM CST; 8-27-12: I JUST HAD A LENGTHY CONVERSATION WITH OKIE. HIS SOURCES STATED THAT THE 'CE' WAS TO OCCUR AT 2AM THIS MORNING. THREE MINUTES BEFORE 2AM CST, THERE WAS A HOLD PLACED ON THE 'RATE POST RELEASE'. OKIE'S POST LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE UP TO THE MINUTES PRIOR TO THE HOLD. THE HOLD WAS NOT ANTICIPATED BY ANYONE. THIS IS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT ONLY MINUTES CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE SCENARIO. OKIE IS PRESENTLY WORKING ON HOW LONG THE PROJECTED HOLD WILL BE IN EFFECT. OKIE IS STILL VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE EMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURING.

Idiots that think writing in all caps give them more credibility really pisses me off.

And notice how it's always the low intelligence ones like Okie and Bulldog that do it all the time.

It reminds me of an angry pre teen posting some butthurt rant about how tough their life supposedly is (booh hoo hoo) on Face book

• Upvote 5

08/27/2012

I get physically ill reading Bulldog's posts. The egos of these morons and complete disregard for the level of our intelligence they display with the lack of effort on their delivery sickens me. Only a fool would think he was "The Chosen One" as Okie does. I remember last year when he would brag in chat that Iraqi Parliament actually talks about him in open session, agrees his information is correct and refers to him as "The Cowboy." Delusions of grandeur doesn't even begin to cover the depths of his fallacy.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

I remember last year when he would brag in chat that Iraqi Parliament actually talks about him in open session, agrees his information is correct and refers to him as "The Cowboy."

Actually They Did Refer To Okie As "The Cowboy" But Not In The Flattering Sense .....

Drunk_b6eca6_2894888.gif

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Rhetorical.

My SPADES movie is a selection at the Chicago horror film fest... I dig that... Spadesmoviedotcom :)

Hey that's great man. Are you involved with Boomstick films, on the production, acting or writing end of things? I understand if that's too personal a question. I Love a good horror flick and will have to check yours out.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy

I love the recover attempt. theyve put it on hold....okies checking into it...need not worry. the hold...wasnt expected.....yeah jacka** just the rv info was released.

but what beats this guru headline......" im hearing nothing negative". that is a classic line. ...for i dont shiznit.....but i promised this cc and have nothing at all. because i guru of everything dinar....know that since i didnt here any negatives.....itall becomes a positive

Edited by sandstorm

I love the recover attempt. theyve put it on hold....okies checking into it...need not worry. the hold...wasnt expected.....yeah jacka** just the rv info was released.

but what beats this guru headline......" im hearing nothing negative". that is a classic line. ...for i dont shiznit.....but i promised this cc and have nothing at all. because i guru of everything dinar....know that since i didnt here any negatives.....itall becomes a positive

I don't think it's a coincidence that the same ones who feel the need to post in all caps, claim they are directly involved in the RV, speak on behalf of "The banks" or a "Bank representative" and prey upon chat room member's religious beliefs to back up their rumors, are also the same ones who can't spell their own name. I guess it takes a certain level of ignorance to be so blissfully unaware of why their arrogance is unjustified. Sorry if I'm getting negative in this thread but Bulldog really hits a nerve with me.

• Upvote 1

Cool as hell, Good to know that even Stars of the big screen have even lost their mind and bought into to this stuff, lol... Good to know

that little peons like myself aren't the only ones that's decided to ride the Dinario Wave... Loved you in the King of Queens,

one of my favorite characters...

Rhetorical.

My SPADES movie is a selection at the Chicago horror film fest... I dig that... Spadesmoviedotcom :)

Hey that's great man. Are you involved with Boomstick films, on the production, acting or writing end of things? I understand if that's too personal a question. I Love a good horror flick and will have to check yours out.

I am an actor. "Wanna beer?" It's in the trailer... Good times.

• Upvote 1