Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is this??????

I'm not a professional but it could be the euro bouncing around. there is a drop in the USD also so that tells me that it's just the other currencies floating around because the IQD is still at a fixed rate... this is normal. Check the CBI website for the updated exchange rate...I could be wrong but JMO

• Upvote 2

I am sure Doc Robbins will be along shortly to straighten it all out for us.

WILLIE WONKA...................................I LOVE THAT SONG PURE IMAGINATION!!!:tiphat:

Come with me and you'll be

In a world of pure imagination

Take a look and you'll see

Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin

Trav'ling in the world of my creation

What we'll see will defy

Explanation

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know

To compare with pure imagination

Living there, you'll be free

If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know

To compare with pure imagination

Living there, you'll be free

If you truly wish to be

• Upvote 2

Yahoo is the most unreliable source of financial information I have ever seen. Yahoo for example said that Honeywell went down to .12 per share and then went up 60,000 percent to 70 per share the next day. I went to Honeywell's site and it was 40 per share.

Don't use yahoo for any important information.

• Upvote 2

Yahoo is the most unreliable source of financial information I have ever seen. Yahoo for example said that Honeywell went down to .12 per share and then went up 60,000 percent to 70 per share the next day. I went to Honeywell's site and it was 40 per share.

Don't use yahoo for any important information.

Although I agree whole heartedly, it's been 10 days...ya think someone might have made a correction. Unless you use that exact formula ERU-IQD.F you won't find this.

Although I agree whole heartedly, it's been 10 days...ya think someone might have made a correction. Unless you use that exact formula ERU-IQD.F you won't find this.

There was some information on this posted by Eagle1 when this showed up in July. I haven't checked on Frankfurt Forex as of yet. I don't know if I can post the website his information can be found at....but what I can say if you google EUD-IQD.F plenty of people talked about it. My point is.....Its moving around OBVIOUSLY, or at least up through 8-16-2012 as it appears on todays date. Here is a small excerpt of Eagle1's post. July 15, 2012.

Thursday at roughly 5:00 PM Eastern, the IQD showed up on FOREX at the Frankfurt Exchange, and shortly thereafter on the Paris Exchange. For reasons explained otherwise, it did not appear on Citibank’s FOREX site in the U.S., and that may be because the USD was not referenced in this announcement.

The actual exchange looked like this:

EUR/IQD (EUR-IQD.F)-Frankfurt

0.16 1,555.5270 (99.9900%) Jul 12

Add to Portfolio. Prev Close: 1,474.7684

Open: N/A

Bid: N/A

Ask: N/A

Day’s Range: N/A – N/A

52wk Range: 1,436.6387 – 1,678.8651

..Compare Brokers

EUR-IQD.F EUR/IQD 0.16 Currencies FRA

EURIQD=X EUR/IQD 1,418.05 Currencies CCY

As you can see, the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62.

• Upvote 3

I feel like an All-Day Sucker. Remember when they were 5 cents. Grape. The Fly. The Blob.

Speaking of the Blob we watched that movie last week. Steve McQueen debut I think.

There was some information on this posted by Eagle1 when this showed up in July. I haven't checked on Frankfurt Forex as of yet. I don't know if I can post the website his information can be found at....but what I can say if you google EUD-IQD.F plenty of people talked about it. My point is.....Its moving around OBVIOUSLY, or at least up through 8-16-2012 as it appears on todays date. Here is a small excerpt of Eagle1's post. July 15, 2012.

Thursday at roughly 5:00 PM Eastern, the IQD showed up on FOREX at the Frankfurt Exchange, and shortly thereafter on the Paris Exchange. For reasons explained otherwise, it did not appear on Citibank’s FOREX site in the U.S., and that may be because the USD was not referenced in this announcement.

The actual exchange looked like this:

EUR/IQD (EUR-IQD.F)-Frankfurt

0.16 1,555.5270 (99.9900%) Jul 12

Add to Portfolio. Prev Close: 1,474.7684

Open: N/A

Bid: N/A

Ask: N/A

Day’s Range: N/A – N/A

52wk Range: 1,436.6387 – 1,678.8651

..Compare Brokers

EUR-IQD.F EUR/IQD 0.16 Currencies FRA

EURIQD=X EUR/IQD 1,418.05 Currencies CCY

As you can see, the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62.

Woooow! Holy Ashtray Batman!

I would crap myself. :unsure:

At that point, I would care less if the dollar collapsed.

GO EURO!!!!