Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NWO symbolism of 9/11?

teddyruxbin

They say the real destruction of the old world order began on 9/11 when the elites planned the attacks on the world trade centers.

To me this seems symbolic as there was relative peace ..and then suddenly deadly crises.

Twin towers= Old world order

Planes = The event itself,which set in motion the destruction of the old world order.

The hour it took for collapse=the years 2001-2012(2013) that it took to completely destroy the old world order.

The collapse= The sudden devastating collapse of the old world order in 2012(2013)

civilian 9/11 deaths=Major depopulation through war,famine,pestilence,etc during and after the collapse of the old world order.

1 world trade center= Rise of the New world Order.One world govt/economy/religion.To be completed by 2013.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

where's the proof ?

there is none---just wild, un-founded speculation

And what is 'proof'?

You didn't see it on the mainstream media?

No need to get your undies in a twist fella.This is just a theory on possible sysmbolism I'm seeing as time goes on.

Off topic is for random threads,so I feel it belongs best here.

thanks for commmentiing.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 1