Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just sent email to CBI

I wanted to share this. Sometime we don't have answers because we just don't ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

TO:

cbi@cbi.iq

Message flagged

Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:18 AM

Hello and good evening,

I was wanting to know please when does the CBI plan on revaluing the Iraq Dinar? Will it be by the end of the year 2012?Will the rate be as strong as the Kuwait Dinar and stronger than the US dollar? I know the oil and gold and other resources will

be able to back a strong currency for your country.

Thank you kindly for taking the time in answering these two questions.

Look positively forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind regards,

JP

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 15

LOL yea because they'll just tell a random person that kind of info................... /facepalm lmao

That's funny! Here's their answer.

"Dear Sir, yes we have intentions of raising our currency to be 4 times stronger than the US dollar. Please, go tell all your friends. We want to make you all rich while we kill our economy at the same time. Thanks for you interest in Iraq." :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Anonon and TFK,

think before you speak

The words of a wise man's mouth [are] gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself.

I thought very clearly. It's very funny still. My mind is working fine.

At least I didn't call you a fool. I might have thought it, but I didn't say it. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My question is how long have you actually been invested? im sure people have tried in the past if im not mistaken and have failed miserably getting an answer. Just step back and please ask yourself do you really think even if the slim chance they do email you back that they are going to tell you the truth about what they are gonna do with their currency? they know of us, they are very aware of speculators. They are one of the most corrupt countries on this planet i wouldnt be aniticipating their email just saying but good luck :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heck, I have gone as far as making Iraqi friends on FaceBook and asking them questions. i was actually having a conversation with a man from Iraq about the deletion of Zeros from the currency when all of a sudden I could not message him anymore. Go figure. So, if you guys want to try and make Iraqi friends on Facebook, please do maybe you guys can find out something. Good Luck.

Heck, I have gone as far as making Iraqi friends on FaceBook and asking them questions. i was actually having a conversation with a man from Iraq about the deletion of Zeros from the currency when all of a sudden I could not message him anymore. Go figure. So, if you guys want to try and make Iraqi friends on Facebook, please do maybe you guys can find out something. Good Luck.

I also tried last year via the 2 meter Ham Radio and echolink through the repeater in Baghdad .

I had a few conversations with 2 of the local hams.

Can copy a Ham named Abdallah in Kuwait every night, but it never comes up in conversation.

Even exchanged a few emails. Nothing but nice conversations about other subjects.

That's funny! Here's their answer.

"Dear Sir, yes we have intentions of raising our currency to be 4 times stronger than the US dollar. Please, go tell all your friends. We want to make you all rich while we kill our economy at the same time. Thanks for you interest in Iraq." :lol:

Exactly....lol.

Anyway I'm sorry to see you got negged (fail to see the reason for it) and evened you out for what I could ( 1).

I know you really didn't do this did you?? <_<

Look I know lots of people are DESPERATE for this RV because we need the ca$h but THIS is not the way to make it come quicker.

Noobs :P

Hi, yes i did send it.

Desperate, no. Been in it for 3 years. Please share what you can do to help.

Working proactive and asking questions is good. Many business deals and relationships are done this way. People would not be married if they did not ask.

I could ask my friend who is a Consular of Thailand to write. Perhaps, coming from someone with government ties would be more apt to respond.

I hope it comes quick, of course. A major reason being is1 child in 4 seconds dies just because of bad water or lack thereof.

I hope many will help the poor with their money.

The desire of a man to be kind, and charitable, and generous, is his kindness, and shall be so construed; both God and man will accept his good-will, according to what he has, and will not expect more.

A poor man, who wishes you well, but can promise you nothing, because he has nothing to be kind with, is better than a liar, than a rich man who makes you believe he will do mighty things, but, when it comes to the setting to, will do nothing.

• Upvote 2

Hi, yes i did send it.

Desperate, no. Been in it for 3 years. Please share what you can do to help.

Working proactive and asking questions is good. Many business deals and relationships are done this way. People would not be married if they did not ask.

I could ask my friend who is a Consular of Thailand to write. Perhaps, coming from someone with government ties would be more apt to respond.

I hope it comes quick, of course. A major reason being is1 child in 4 seconds dies just because of bad water or lack thereof.

I hope many will help the poor with their money.

The desire of a man to be kind, and charitable, and generous, is his kindness, and shall be so construed; both God and man will accept his good-will, according to what he has, and will not expect more.

A poor man, who wishes you well, but can promise you nothing, because he has nothing to be kind with, is better than a liar, than a rich man who makes you believe he will do mighty things, but, when it comes to the setting to, will do nothing.

JPDinar,

Think about what would happen to the IQD (or any currency for that matter) if everyone knew if and when it was going to RV? That information has to be CLOSELY guarded (like Super Top Secret).at all costs or it would cause the immediate collapse of their economy. This is fundamental knowledge to most of the speculators here and it is the reason why you're getting these responses.

Regards,

I wanted to share this. Sometime we don't have answers because we just don't ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

TO:

cbi@cbi.iq

Message flagged

Hello and good evening,

I was wanting to know please when does the CBI plan on revaluing the Iraq Dinar? Will it be by the end of the year 2012?Will the rate be as strong as the Kuwait Dinar and stronger than the US dollar? I know the oil and gold and other resources will

Kind regards,

JP

You don't get if you don't ask. Although I would suspect that you wont get a straight answer.

Don't know why you are getting all the neg's but I just gave you a plus.

JPDinar,

Think about what would happen to the IQD (or any currency for that matter) if everyone knew if and when it was going to RV? That information has to be CLOSELY guarded (like Super Top Secret).at all costs or it would cause the immediate collapse of their economy. This is fundamental knowledge to most of the speculators here and it is the reason why you're getting these responses.

Regards,

you can't be serious dude. can u??

they just featured the "IQD dinar" in the movie "Hit and Run" that came out this weekend. So NEWSFLASH....people know what's up. More than we are led to believe I'm sure :huh:

Let's screw our heads on straight folks, this is NOT some secret society thing that a select privileged know about...well, not anymore.

Over the years there has been so much HYPE about this thing and NONE OF IT HAS COME TO FRUITION. All lip service but maybe those tides are changing. But let's not be foolish enough to think that we are seriously the only ones who know about the potential here for us to walk away with some big cash....isn't that what this is all about at the end of the day...greed, financial stability and freedom. Be honest.

The word is out....now we just need them to do this and get this over with...I'm beyond ready to see my bank account look as swollen as Big Ang's lips... :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TO:

cbi@cbi.iq

Message flagged

Hello and good evening,

Kind regards,

JP

I think this is a wonderful letter. :rolleyes:

I bet they will have an answer back by Monday. Please share. :D

;)

• Upvote 1

they just featured the "IQD dinar" in the movie "Hit and Run" that came out this weekend. So NEWSFLASH....people know what's up. More than we are led to believe I'm sure :huh:

Let's screw our heads on straight folks, this is NOT some secret society thing that a select privileged know about...well, not anymore.

Over the years there has been so much HYPE about this thing and NONE OF IT HAS COME TO FRUITION. All lip service but maybe those tides are changing. But let's not be foolish enough to think that we are seriously the only ones who know about the potential here for us to walk away with some big cash....isn't that what this is all about at the end of the day...greed, financial stability and freedom. Be honest.

The word is out....now we just need them to do this and get this over with...I'm beyond ready to see my bank account look as swollen as Big Ang's lips... :P

So?

You neglected to mention that the reference in hit and run (like about 80% of the times it's mentioned in society) is negative and poking fun at the investment.This doesn't worry me,in fact it excites me.

Considering who controls most of the media,hollywood,pop culture, etc I would say hearing a lot of negative things about the dinar from them is a GOOD thing.It means someone is working overtime to make people see this investment as a joke.

Ok then. Give us all the date. :rolleyes: