Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee: the project to delete the zeros will not benefit the national economy and will cost the state huge amounts of

yota691

Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee: the project to delete the zeros will not benefit the national economy and will cost the state huge amounts of money

08/25/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Baghdad (news) was likely Deputy Finance Committee Chairman MP for the coalition of Kurdish blocs Ahmed Hassan Faizullah, host central bank governor during the next few days in the House of Representatives to discuss the sale of the currency and the project to delete the three zeroes, noting that the draft deletion of zeros from the currency does not add something of the national economy but will cost him large sums for operations currency printing and others. said Faizullah (of the Agency news) on Saturday: The Committees economic and financial Alniabaten plan to host the central bank governor touched on important topics concerning the local currency and the national economy كعمليات sale of hard currency in the auction to reduce of smuggling currency and money laundering, as well as talk about the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency and applicability. explained: that Iraq does not need to switch its currency at the moment that the country is in a state exceptional and unstable fully, adding that he will to Abiv something to economy National, both in the positive or negative, but would disrupt citizens in the process of switching the currency and will cost the state large sums of printing and contracting with companies and transportation. advised Faizullah not to apply the project during the current period, fearing economic problems coincide with implementation. was the Iraqi Central Bank announced in (29 September 2011) that the year 2013 will see the deletion of zeros and the currency exchange, which warned officials and economists because there mafias currency is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes, and demanded the prime minister's central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeroes from the local currency, uncertain It's a big project and needs enough time to apply.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=68817#ixzz24YTkcXMj

Oh come on now...this in no time to be getting cold feet... we are getting way to close for this to be in a perfect position to get this done now. I understand the concerns of money laundering, counterfeiting but the longer they wait to do this the more expensive it is going to cost... Just buck up and do the job to take care of the people, they just might suprise you... RV the currency and put out the new notes and coins... get'er done... GO RV!!!

The Iraqi Finance Committee - glaring support of the emerging theory concerning homemade diplomas and lack of expertise.

They know nothing of Finances, but they have been able to put off the Deletion of Three Zeros.

Here's hoping that they continue to be dumb and cause a higher rise in value than the CBI planned..

There are certain things that can be counted on; Sand, Camel Spiders and Corruption.

The Iraqi Finance Committee - glaring support of the emerging theory concerning homemade diplomas and lack of expertise.

They know nothing of Finances, but they have been able to put off the Deletion of Three Zeros.

Here's hoping that they continue to be dumb and cause a higher rise in value than the CBI planned..

There are certain things that can be counted on; Sand, Camel Spiders and Corruption.

I am good for that. They have as I figure put it off since 2010 or was it 2005?

I am good for that. They have as I figure put it off since 2010 or was it 2005?

My guess would be since inflation crossed below 10% and showed a record of stability. I would go with 2010.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they continue to not allow a RD.

If the currency auctions are cancelled while they pick candidates and hold the " Who is the Most Corrupt Pagent", and inflation goes above 10% (again), raising the exchange becomes the next choice to bring it back down.

My guess would be since inflation crossed below 10% and showed a record of stability. I would go with 2010.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they continue to not allow a RD.

If the currency auctions are cancelled while they pick candidates and hold the " Who is the Most Corrupt Pagent", and inflation goes above 10% (again), raising the exchange becomes the next choice to bring it back down.

I will have my shoe box out pronto should that happen.