Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI + Ray - New Coins To Be Introduced Sept 1st ! RV Sept 1st !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Zoo's New Guru Exhibit ! It's Located Within The Primates Section, Next To The House Of Parliament !

8-24-2012 Newshound Guru Mike the tide is turning against Maliki in a very big way and in a very international way - that's HUGE....he took so long to make his decision that it looks like those decisions are going to be made for him very shortly. Parliament is going to be back in session shortly -- lots of things that need to get done very quickly - they will get them done - the crisis is in their back yard. Talabani will be returning but when he returns things will get done...he is the President - he will enact the things he needs to enact - its always been my position that he got out of the picture until these things were worked out - now that it is being worked out - he will be back to put the finishing touches on this...it is all good news.

8-24-2012 Newshound Guru Med RIGHT NOW THERE IS NOTHING TO MAKE ME THINK IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN 2012, NOTHING. NOW REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S REMEMBER IT IS, HOW DO YOU SAY, BEEN SUGGESTED EVEN BY SHABIBI A ONE TO ONE BUT THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S DOES NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO COME OUT THAT HIGH. ...I HAVE NOTHING...TO SAY THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH...JUST PAY ATTENTION TO SHABIBI. HE DOES NOT USE DOUBLE TALK OR FALSE RHETORIC OR TRY TO USE SMOKE IN HIS CONVERSATIONS.

8-23-2012 Intel Guru SteveI According to...our sources, the feeling and word on the street is that the new coins will be introduced on or about September 1st.

8-23-2012 Intel Guru Ray Just wanted to pass a little info to you about Iraq...contacts...said the people over there are still looking at Sept. 1 as an RV date. They haven’t been told anything different yet. Also, they did see on the news and in some papers that the government plans on releasing the new coins on September 1 too. As one of my contacts told me, if they don’t RV, the coins will be basically worthless and the people there will not use them.

8-23-2012 Intel Guru Ray I talked to one guy about the rate being close to the KWD rate. He felt it would be close also because of the oil revenue sharing and the Port revenue sharing. I also feel the same way. It would be hard to share revenue sources and have different currency rates. That would be an accounting nightmare. They are watching things very closely and promised to let me know right away of any new developments. Hopefully this ride is about over.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Dear gurus...the men on the street know nothing. the cbi will tip nobody off of a rv....iraqis included.

" the feeling and word on the street".........just how dumb do you think your audience is? common sense with basic logic just trashes your attempt at more bs

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just My personal thoughts but this is what I think could happen, on or before Sept. 1st the New coins (and possible the rest of the 2003 small denomination notes) will come out of the iraqi banks to there public, at the same time (or 1 Minute before;) the 3 zero's will be removed from the nominal value of the Dinar, so we go from a single Iraqi Dinar being worth .00086 us Dollars to being worth .86 to the US dollar which equals $1.162 american Dollars. meaning that Every 1 Million Iraqi Dinar that I hold is now worth $1,162,000 (USD), most people will rush to what ever bank they can get to first to cash in and feel rich (really 1 million dollars invested for retirement is not that much), shortly after maybe 30 or 60 or 90 days later they will Revalue the IQD $3? to $5? and be a managed Float currency from that point forward. those IQD that are cashed in in the USA will go to the UST (not the FED) and wha-la the Iraqi Gov. has a Reserve Currency now established here in the Good Old USA! (and hopefully the world goes to an asset based economy:)...???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Badrabbit. You been drinking to much Okie juice IQD $5.00 not going to happen :lol:

lol...I respect Okie as a Gentleman, and I would like to have dinner with him someday but in My Opinion He has been purposly misslead by the PTB (probably someone in the Gov.), He is a Gentleman who has our best interest in heart but I have been in this investment for going on 4 years so im a bit seasoned;) the reason that I think it actually could hit $5 (being hopeful here but also not expecting it-I really think it will be close to Kuwait's value;) is the fact that since the Big "O" has been in office (truely not being political here just stating facts...)- we have had 2 rounds of QE. both times the print button was hit our gas prices rose by a dollar, remember when He first was elected gas was below $2 the reason for our prices raising is not that the price of gas has risen but more like the Value of our Dollar has fallen...if the Dinar was to rise to the previous level of Value vrs the Dollar it actually could hit the $5 mark. I just do not know how to calculate the value difference from our worth now vrs then...reguardless I think it will be VERY close to the KWD just slightly higher (as Dr. Shabibi has said the IQD will be the most valuable currency in the middle east).

• Upvote 2

Badrabbit::::: rethink your math! When the zeros come off your 1Mil becomes 1000 times .86 is 860 USD....

I respectfully dissagree... $.86 Dinar to $1 USD means that the IQD is worth more than the USD...it would take $1.162 cents to purchase 1 IQD, I do not believe in the LOP! My 1 Million IQD would be multiplied by the USD rate of $1.162 = $1,162,000 ;)

• Upvote 2

Badrabbit::::: rethink your math! When the zeros come off your 1Mil becomes 1000 times .86 is 860 USD....

I respectfully dissagree... $.86 Dinar to $1 USD means that the IQD is worth more than the USD...it would take $1.162 cents to purchase 1 IQD, I do not believe in the LOP! My 1 Million IQD would be multiplied by the USD rate of $1.162 = $1,162,000 ;)

I don't believe they will "lop" 3 zeroes off both the rate $.00086 = $.86 and the bills 25,000 = 25.

I'm certainly hoping it lops off the rate!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

wpsmit : I believe that they will do just that, Shababi said that He would "Remove the 3 zero's from the nominal value" , so with the good Dr's statement I do think they will "lop" or remove the 3 zero's from the rate:rolleyes: , ( i guess that is the best and only way I would say yes about any kind of "lop". -grin-

• Upvote 1

Yo Snap ! :blink: U Mean That It's Also Edible ! :o

:D:D:D

"Great Scott" I Just Saw A Good Friend's Name At The Bottom Of The Page ! Good To See Ya Bro ! ;)

Installed a special compartment in my thuggies for the crayons. I call them "my sacks with snacks". :lol:

Good to see you too.

• Upvote 1