Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

December 2012

bamagirl

This is a fear-produced response to a normal event, even though an extremely rare one. This year, on December 21, the earth will move from being in the Age of Pisces to being in the Age of Aquarius. Because the Earth is tilted, as it turns it has a huge wobble, and each time it wobbles, it shifts us from one "Age" in the heavens to the next one. There is even a Broadway play about this. To hear the music, go to:

We are at the end of what is called a "Progression" which lasts 29,750 years or so, and in that time the old earth moves to the next Age. The Earth, our sun, and the center of our galaxy will be in alignment, and all kinds of prognostications have been made about it. But the earth has gone through this several times in its long history, and so far, it has continued to make it through, although I suspect it may have been scathed a time or two in the past. But such an event is not scheduled this time. This time it will be just a pleasant day, on December 21st, before our old earth begins brand new all over again. In fact, many people who tend to know such things say we will be moving into a new "age," one that is far more enlightened and free of war and other trials and triblulations, and one that will help people move into being far more understanding, and far gentler and kinder to each other. I am excited to be here in such a rare and beautiful time.

I told you all of this because, if you have the full information about this rare phenomen, you can devise your own answers to your childrens' questions. And besides, I haven't heard anything about it on the 6 o'clock news, so most people are not aware of it. haha Best regards, Fran

When the moon is in the 7 house

And jupiter aligns with mars

Then peace shall guide the planets

and love will steer the stars.

Got it ! :)

• Upvote 1

When the moon is in the 7 house

And jupiter aligns with mars

Then peace shall guide the planets

and love will steer the stars.

Got it ! :)

haha That's sooooo cool, dog53!! Just so cool!!

Just remember that the Myans did not have Leap year, so their version of 12-21-2012 has come and gone. ;)

I could be wrong on this (in fact, I hope I am), but I think that's been factored into the date in December.

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah...I forgot to add

Obama has the moving vans scheduled to arrive

at the Whitehouse that day.

We can only hope!! haha If that happens, I may hit the scotch that day out of sheer happiness.

In fact, I'll raise a toast to his retreating backside-- and a double to Michelle's . . . haha

Still a beautiful song after all these years. I love the "Hair" movie by Milos Forman (1979) version better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZUNvcU93UM

Is this it? It's the original from "Hair" the musical.