Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$1 BILLION dollars in pot found

DiveDeepSix

I don't drink anymore, and have never drank more than "socially" in the past. I come from a family of alcoholics (father and grandfather both died from alcohol poisoning), so I personally know the damage booze can cause. I remember many nights as a young boy laying awake as mom and dad fought bitterly over stupid things.

I will state from personal experience that my college days were incredibly enhanced by pot. (High school not so much :rolleyes: ). The creativity and desire to produce the best grades possible could not have happened without the "evil weed". Deans List for more than 75% of my total semesters.

I've often pondered as to why this occurred. Perhaps it was because I entered college well into manhood (32yo) and knew that this was something I "had" to do. Combined with my lack of friends my age in the dormitory with whom I could associate and my inherent introverted nature allowed me countless hours of "alone" time to study and perfect reports, essays, etc. Just me and my "weed".

Granted there was the usual paranoia that came with the odor (cracking the window, stuffing a towel under the door, Ozium and incense, etc.), so my involvement rarely consisted of more than one-hitters at a time. Surely didn't want to get popped. I guess it helped that I had the only basement dorm room which was near the laundry room and the HVAC unit and this seemed to provide much air flow.

Long story short. I firmly believe that pot should be legal - if not, decriminalized. This is IMHO only and I suppose it affects everybody differently.

BTW, I don't smoke anymore due to the "sensitive" nature of my occupation, but......COME ON RETIREMENT AND FREAKIN' GO RV ALREADY! ;)

• Upvote 4

I've cinched my opportunity to become wealthy even if this RV never happens. Having been exposed to some of the DV members I now know of a modern invention that will hit it big. I have partnered with a Technical co-founder and we are now coding a computerized game of "Dealer McDope". We intend to produce a headset that will induce an adjustable taser electric current into your brain with your ability to suck a vacuum on a ****** lead. The game will also be designed to squirt pepper spray in your face if you unlucky enough to get busted while playing it. The taser current will allow you to give yourself a full frontal lobotomy. Nothing but good fortune in my future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now someone has to tell me what 'lids' means...

"Lid" was the word used to describe pot back in the day...it came in a baggie. When laying on the table, you put your fingers over it to size it...two fingers wide, three fingers wide, etc. I have no clue what word is used today. :D

Now someone has to tell me what 'lids' means...

It' like this if I remember right. I was pretty young at the time.

A nickel bag was $5.00, and was about one finger width across the bottom of a sandwich baggie.

A dime bag was $10.00, and was about two fingers width across the bottom.

A lid was $20.00, and was three fingers. It was $20.00, because the more fingers high the fatter the bag. I'll explain, Fill a sandwich bag with sand one finger high. Then do the same thing using three fingers high. You'll see the difference.

A brick was I think a kilo or pound don't remember, but I do remember the term brick weed, and that's because it was condensed into the shape of a brick. I don't remember the cost either.

So, to answer your question, a lid was a unit of measurement strictly for weed.

"Lid" was the word used to describe pot back in the day...it came in a baggie. When laying on the table, you put your fingers over it to size it...two fingers wide, three fingers wide, etc. I have no clue what word is used today. :D

Eighth, or forty sack. With all the seeds and stems that's pretty close to what it would way, but the price is actually coming down again. Now that it is being decriminalized in more states. Although the quality has risen by leaps and bounds.

I have what may be considered a silly question..."who the heck planted all that stuff? Cheech & Chong potseed" ??? :lmao::P

Mexican cartel has been doing this for a very long time. Starting with California, but some of their fields were discovered. Now they're moving to different locations.

Finally a topic I can expound on with some knowledge. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 billion dollors worth of pot. Hmmmm could someone convert that into OZ`s for me please. :)

This is if the weed was $300 an oz., but typically it has gone down quite a bit. 3333333.3333333333333333333333333 I think :lol: :lol: That's if I got the amount of zeros right, but it looks like I did.

All the resources spent on Operation Mountain Sweepcigar.gif

and the borders are wide open..........A bunch of DUMMIES !!!blink.gif

Need to go catch one and relax..........sleep.gif

They are a bunch of Dummies....

Pot grows naturally and if no one smoked it, it would still grow anyway...Alcohol has to be processed so in my eyes it is the evil one.

Make it legal...Tax it and use the money to help pay for all the illegals they let across the border. ;)

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

This is if the weed was $300 an oz., but typically it has gone down quite a bit. 3333333.3333333333333333333333333 I think :lol: :lol: That's if I got the amount of zeros right, but it looks like I did.

Sweeet. Just enough to party with hahahahhahahaha

That's what I'm talkin about. :lol: :lol: Good tune thanks for sharing.

and now for some brevity from a little known song by neal diamond:

NEIL DIAMOND

"The Pot Smoker's Song" La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

You can be what you're not

High, high I wanna get high

You never give it up

If you give it a try...

La la la la

(teenage vocals)

La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

Do, do take a family cruise

You with your grass,

Mom and Dad with their booze

Ooo ooo

La la la la

(teenage vocals)

La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are

Tough, tough the world is so tough

And when it gets harder,

You can try stuff ,uh uh

(teenage vocals)

La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

Hip, hip you wanna be hip

You're no one at all

If you don't take a trip

Pot pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

You're no one at all

If you don't take a trip

• Upvote 2

and now for some brevity from a little known song by neal diamond:

NEIL DIAMOND

"The Pot Smoker's Song" La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

High, high I wanna get high

You never give it up

If you give it a try...

La la la la

(teenage vocals)

La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

Do, do take a family cruise

You with your grass,

Mom and Dad with their booze

Ooo ooo

La la la la

(teenage vocals)

La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are

Tough, tough the world is so tough

And when it gets harder,

You can try stuff ,uh uh

(teenage vocals)

La la la

Pot, pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

You're no one at all

If you don't take a trip

Pot pot gimme some pot

Forget what you are,

You're no one at all

If you don't take a trip

That one is classic. I think I'll take a trip right now. Thanks for posting

• Upvote 1

All the resources spent on Operation Mountain Sweepcigar.gif

and the borders are wide open..........A bunch of DUMMIES !!!blink.gif

Need to go catch one and relax..........sleep.gif

I so agree with you !!!

After 25 + years of working on an ambulance, I've never been to an accident scene or a fight scene where pot was involved. Most of the horrific accidents, murders, and domestic disturbances that I've been called to involved alcohol or an illegal drug involved in it, but never pot...as far as I know.

• Upvote 3