Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Subscription

Redhorse

This is for Adam.....I joined VIP 0n the 21st of august and to date I do not see my status, nor can I log in to VIP. The money was deducted from my bank account at the full amount for a three month membership. I could not

put in the "Newsletter20" code for the 20% discount. If I am late for the discount, its ok but please help with the VIP membership.

thanks for your help. Redhorse.

I was set to renew my subscription for 3 months. I too was not given the option to apply discount code "Newsletter20".

Please advise? I would like to renew, but the discount would be nice...

FYI: If you use the renewal link under Your VIP Subscriptions, the discount code option is not there. Please use the reorder link

in Adam's latest email. https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/cart.php DO NOT LOG IN The discount code option is on the second page.

For all renewal issues, please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com . Adam will take care of it ASAP. :D

:rocking-chair: