Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to "re-evaluate"

ijdk

"American law" :unsure::huh::blink: ...no it's referred to as our tax code...& the Dinar will never be more valuable then our dollars...unless it RVs...which is why we are here.....having said that...are you kidding me with the "investing in gold mines, oil wells, etc."...are you referring to actual US public companies or something else????

You have all the subtlety of a hand grenade, Six.

Yeah....but yours is used for your boy Carlos :blink::huh::rolleyes:

That's not what your mom said. :o

ya because they cant let him give an opinion .. they must argue and get personal with him .. if you go back to see who started the crap .. it wasnt keep ... every time .. every thread ..others start with him because they dont like his opinion .. .. and its the same people everytime that gang up on keep ..

if i were him id just state my opinion and let them make a you no what out of themselves with their personal attacks ..

You may be right about this thread, but you are new. We have a lot of history around here, and I think Keep would be the first one to admit that. The Hatfields and the McCoys have been going at it for a long time, and each has had their turn of going for the juglar first.

• Upvote 2

You may be right about this thread, but you are new. We have a lot of history around here, and I think Keep would be the first one to admit that. The Hatfields and the McCoys have been going at it for a long time, and each has had their turn of going for the juglar first.

Hatfields rule.

well heres my observation .. lets go back and read your last ten posts on this thread .. how many do you think have anything to do with the topic of this thread .. and what your going to blame your posts on somerone else ?

You are just as capable as anyone else on this thread to bring it back to the original subject, but you may notice that threads are running longer these days. There is no news, and we are looking for anything within the Dinar Realm to educate, debate, analyze, humiliate, or kill. Who cares?

Do you have something else you would like to discuss? There are others forums here at DV as well. No offense, just sayin'.

I think I will send Doritos and Ding Dongs along with a LOP card and daisies. :D

I like ding dongs, Ho Ho's are my favorite though, and maybe we can send the LOP card with some of my knock out roses, their kind of pretty right now. Just woke from my happy nappy to see things still rolling along in this thread. Hey Carrello!

I believe much of the same, so what are your opinions of this talk about this big announcement "others" talk about on August 26, 2012? Would it really be necessary for Talabani to even be back in Iraq to implement anything special? It's Germany, not the North Pole.

Mort, I think that there is more being accomplished out of Stutgart over wienersnitzel and streudel than Baghdad can even imagine, and that is probably what is bothering Maliki & Company. I also think that the National Conference will be a "be there or be square, no levis or capris please" type of event. When the lights go down and the screen drops from the ceiling, the attendees will be told what has been accomplished, decided, and how to vote come Monday morning.

• Upvote 1

SWFloridaGuy - go easy on the "Ratatouille's" - not armadillos at all.

A Ratatouille is ME!

< < < < < < < < < < See how cute I am? The name is Ratatouille in real life! :lol::P

Haha awwww

Mort, I think that there is more being accomplished out of Stutgart over wienersnitzel and streudel than Baghdad can even imagine, and that is probably what is bothering Maliki & Company. I also think that the National Conference will be a "be there or be square, no levis or capris please" type of event. When the lights go down and the screen drops from the ceiling, the attendees will be told what has been accomplished, decided, and how to vote come Monday morning.

I like the sound of that. :)

You are just as capable as anyone else on this thread to bring it back to the original subject, but you may notice that threads are running longer these days. There is no news, and we are looking for anything within the Dinar Realm to educate, debate, analyze, humiliate, or kill. Who cares?

Do you have something else you would like to discuss? There are others forums here at DV as well. No offense, just sayin'.

I would like to discuss Prince Harry's missing trousers in Vegas. ;)

I like ding dongs, Ho Ho's are my favorite though, and maybe we can send the LOP card with some of my knock out roses, their kind of pretty right now. Just woke from my happy nappy to see things still rolling along in this thread. Hey Carrello!

Hey Mort! I hope you were dreaming of a sweet RV in your happy nappy. See you soooooon....

Also, since we have wish lists (why not, there is nothing else going on at the moment)t I am interested in the CBI selling gold coins. I just posted an article about the CBI giving a parliamentry committee an orientation on the gold idea. I would like to know what you guys are thinking on what this means for us, if anything, not only prior to the RV , but afterwards and our opportunities to buy the coins.

I appreciate your input very much.

I'm sorry but on what planet would the CBI ever say "we're pulling in the notes with three zeros so that we can reduce the money supply and revalue to a thousands times the current value?" Of course they never would and you know that. You cannot base your argument "that we will never profit from this" by requiring proof, that anyone with half a brain knows is impossible to aquire. You demand to see an article where the CBI gives a heads up to the world with a date, rate and the mechanisms by which they will achieve this (which we all know we can't provide and for good reason) and if we can't provide such proof then you must be right. What a commodious stance you continue to maintain, it must be very convenient for you.

Exactly, there will be no heads up form the CBI, I'm certain of that. The Iraqi's are not that stupid, at least I hope their not. Thanks for your work SWFG. Your posts make sense.

Keylime:

Everything you said would be accurate EXCEPT for a couple of glaring points...

#1: The Iraqi dinar was ARTIFICIALLY devalued when Sadam attacked Kuwait, therefore it went from $3.22(and no that wasnt just Sadam's rate) back in the 1980's to less than it even is now...which means it can be REVALUED over 100% at anytime to give it back its former "glory" so to speak...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenmillion:

UN sanctions UNSC 661 - They began August 6, 1990, four days after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, stayed largely in force until May 2003 (after Saddam Hussein's being forced from power), and certain portions including reparations to Kuwait persisting later and through the present. UNSC 1483 - Chapter 7

In the 1980s Iraq had an advanced economy (centrally directed) ~ an industrial sector, a developed transport system, good infrastructure, and a well-educated population.

After the first Gulf war, everything in Iraq decayed, declined, or deteriorated.

So to compare the IQD to prewar levels with the hope that it will return to its previous Saddam era level at this time is inaccurate.

Iraq needs a sound monetary system and a market-oriented banking and financial system, oil field restoration, developed infrastructure, and political stability....and that is the short list

There are signs of improvement, but Iraq is nowhere near what it was in the 1980s :)

Edited by tenmillion