Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to "re-evaluate"

ijdk

I ask this question because I truly want to know. Why does it even matter? Every other day I have to push myself away from my desk, and carry my butt to the conference room for a "Education Huddle" a true waste of my productive day, where much of the same goes on in this meeting, with the exception that it's face to face. Under normal circumstances, we could all be the best of friends, or coworkers, but we enter this arena close the door and become verbal cannibals. Why? I think it comes from passion; we are all passionate about something, agreed? I am passionate about Mortgages, and making sure that my customers are treated the way they should be treated 100% of the time, I get butt ugly when we have to discuss ANYTHING that I don't agree with, but I do it in a manner that leaves these same people scratching there heads, wondering what just happened as we all go back to our perspective desks. So, what we have here are people who are passionate about what they believe, with opposing views. Human nature and healthy, well until it turns into verbal attacks then I am the first one to kick off my flip flops and throw down on some venomous verbal poison of my own. I try not to lower my standards, and use it only when it's seriously needed. So, I say be passionate about what you believe, not ugly.....Now what about Talabani reported as not being back from Germany until the first of September thing...any thoughts? :peace:

Yep, that's for sure.....On all accounts. Today, I am just lurking, evening out the negs, ....I think I am bored. The only thing missing is my grandbabies telling me the dog just threwup on the floor again. Technicolor, (she eats crayons).....

I know that feeling...

Moxie Fruvous had a song on the "B" album that makes references to those kind of days.

Eating too many crayons, when your turtle eats your gerbil...

Too bad they didn't stay together....

It's all good :)

Clearly they would never tell us it is going to RV. Even though you could see this as an rv article but it isn't. And that's my worthless 2 cents worth

Good to see man.....who knows at this point....just waiting for something to give one way or the other

That was just cold.. :)

How is everything?

As you can see, I couldn't stay away..

Good to see your still alive and well. LOL

I have been good thanks.

Even though I do feel it will it will RV, I sure can't read this crap every day anymore Ill tell ya that

I know that feeling...

Moxie Fruvous had a song on the "B" album that makes references to those kind of days.

Eating too many crayons, when your turtle eats your gerbil...

Too bad they didn't stay together....

It's all good :)

:lol:

Oh, that's beautiful. ;)

I thought it was funny...and just to add, I love Willie Wonka, so I smile every time I see that profile picture, doesn't really matter what you wrote. The picture throws off the comments, I have to go back and read it over and over again, and then it's like a lightbulb Huhhh???.....Ohhhhhh????..... :P

I cited an article from 2010. Keep, who is DV's self-appointed article authority, just could not resist chiming in with a stern rebuke for me. It could have been someone else, and I might have reacted differently. But no, it just had to be "The Man in the Blue Ballcap." Therein lie the problem, you see.

"Of course you don't know. You don't know because only I know. If you knew and I didn't know, then you'd be teaching me instead of me teaching you - and for a student to be teaching his teacher is presumptuous and rude. Do I make myself clear?" "The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last."

I cited an article from 2010. Keep, who is DV's self-appointed article authority, just could not resist chiming in with a stern rebuke for me. It could have been someone else, and I might have reacted differently. But no, it just had to be "The Man in the Blue Ballcap." Therein lie the problem, you see.

Who are you kidding? You react that way to anyone else that shoots down what you say.....Ive seen your 10 page threads of nothing but you running your mouth about anything and everything but what the thread is about....

You get way too emotional when someone tries to steer you in the right direction.... laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Who are you kidding? You react that way to anyone else that shoots down what you say.....Ive seen your 10 page threads of nothing but you running your mouth about anything and everything but what the thread is about....

You get way too emotional when someone tries to steer you in the right direction.... laugh.gif

And this keep at his best......it's a different world nowadays....we're I come from.....people don't talk like that unless they are hiding behind something

• Upvote 1

I ask this question because I truly want to know. Why does it even matter? Every other day I have to push myself away from my desk, and carry my butt to the conference room for a "Education Huddle" a true waste of my productive day, where much of the same goes on in this meeting, with the exception that it's face to face. Under normal circumstances, we could all be the best of friends, or coworkers, but we enter this arena close the door and become verbal cannibals. Why? I think it comes from passion; we are all passionate about something, agreed? I am passionate about Mortgages, and making sure that my customers are treated the way they should be treated 100% of the time, I get butt ugly when we have to discuss ANYTHING that I don't agree with, but I do it in a manner that leaves these same people scratching there heads, wondering what just happened as we all go back to our perspective desks. So, what we have here are people who are passionate about what they believe, with opposing views. Human nature and healthy, well until it turns into verbal attacks then I am the first one to kick off my flip flops and throw down on some venomous verbal poison of my own. I try not to lower my standards, and use it only when it's seriously needed. So, I say be passionate about what you believe, not ugly.....Now what about Talabani reported as not being back from Germany until the first of September thing...any thoughts? :peace:

Great post and I'd have to agree with you. As far as Talabani, I still have yet to read anything solid on his return. Some vague references to the beginning of September and others that said possibly sooner but nothing solid. There is a meeting tomorrow between Maliki and Najafi regarding the new paper reforms and the Interior and Defense Ministries that I am hoping produces something positive. It may be a preparartory step in anticipation of the Presidents return, which is hopefully laying the groundwork for a possible National Meeting. One of these days, what I hope will happen and what really does happen is gonna line up. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. :)

Just turn your ballcap to the other side keep. We all know what you bring, you just know what buttons to push with people. Use that to a positive advantage and I swear you'll be a millionaire someday. I'm neutral in this BS thread, but I believe you have a right to post what you believe too.

Great post and I'd have to agree with you. As far as Talabani, I still have yet to read anything solid on his return. Some vague references to the beginning of September and others that said possibly sooner but nothing solid. There is a meeting tomorrow between Maliki and Najafi regarding the new paper reforms and the Interior and Defense Ministries that I am hoping produces something positive. It may be a preparartory step in anticipation of the Presidents return, which is hopefully laying the groundwork for a possible National Meeting. One of these days, what I hope will happen and what really does happen is gonna line up. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. :)

I believe much of the same, so what are your opinions of this talk about this big announcement "others" talk about on August 26, 2012? Would it really be necessary for Talabani to even be back in Iraq to implement anything special? It's Germany, not the North Pole.

I believe much of the same, so what are your opinions of this talk about this big announcement "others" talk about on August 26, 2012? Would it really be necessary for Talabani to even be back in Iraq to implement anything special? It's Germany, not the North Pole.

I really don't put much weight into the rumors of "big announcements." Especially when it comes to anything that would have to do with a revaluation of their currency. If indeed that is their plan, they will never give the world a heads up. I'm just looking for general progress and hoping that one possible "big announcment" could be a date set for a National Meeting where Allawi and the Iraqi List are in attendance. They will continue to boycott unless power sharing is addressed and if they are on board with the reform proposals, that's a great sign all blocs find the reforms agreeable and the National Meeting would be the perfect platform to make it public and put them into action. jmo

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

I really don't put much weight into the rumors of "big announcements." Especially when it comes to anything that would have to do with a revaluation of their currency. If indeed that is their plan, they will never give the world a heads up. I'm just looking for general progress and hoping that one possible "big announcment" could be a date set for a National Meeting where Allawi and the Iraqi List are in attendance. They will continue to boycott unless power sharing is addressed and if they are on board with the reform proposals, that's a great sign they have already been agreed upon and the National Meeting would the platform for which to make it public and put them into action. jmo

I will have to find the article I just read about the power sharing and the "grid" progress or lack thereof. I will go look for that. Thanks for sharing..I agree on all points.

The only "arcane" knowledge you claim to have comes from your very own arse....& it truly stinks :o

News Flash: You've got one too. By the way, you really should learn how to properly quote a previous post. It's not difficult.

Sorry I was routing for Ratatouille but it looks like someone likes to drive down the middle of the road. :)

Is it an armadillo?

Since so many good minds are here, I need to ask a question. I heard quite a while ago that, when we cash in, American law requires that we cash in our dinar for dollars prior to using our funds to invest in anything else, such as gold mines, oil wells, etc. I am soooo not a numbers person, nor am I am investment person, so my fears may be completely groundless, but I am concerned that the dollar will quickly fall in value someday soon, and if that happens, our dinars could be more valuable than our dollars. Thus, we would simply have less investment capitol if we have to convert our dinars to dollars and use them for our investments rather than investing the dinars directly. Is this even a possibility? Is it true that such a law exists? And is this a viable concern? Or is my over-active imagination running rampant again? haha

Since so many good minds are here, I need to ask a question. I heard quite a while ago that, when we cash in, American law requires that we cash in our dinar for dollars prior to using our funds to invest in anything else, such as gold mines, oil wells, etc. I am soooo not a numbers person, nor am I am investment person, so my fears may be completely groundless, but I am concerned that the dollar will quickly fall in value someday soon, and if that happens, our dinars could be more valuable than our dollars. Thus, we would simply have less investment capitol if we have to convert our dinars to dollars and use them for our investments rather than investing the dinars directly. Is this even a possibility? Is it true that such a law exists? And is this a viable concern? Or is my over-active imagination running rampant again? haha

"American law" :unsure::huh::blink: ...no it's referred to as our tax code...& the Dinar will never be more valuable then our dollars...unless it RVs...which is why we are here.....having said that...are you kidding me with the "investing in gold mines, oil wells, etc."...are you referring to actual US public companies or something else????

• Upvote 1