Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to "re-evaluate"

ijdk

Stryker says;

WOW Maggie if you and Keepin' SAY IT'S NOT A REVALUATION ARTICLE AND IT SAYS IT WILL RE-EVALUATE AFTER IT REDENOMINATES THAT IS ALL I NEED.......YOU TWO KNOW EVERYTHING....GOOD FOR YOU.........(insert a picture of me rolling around laughing right now folks)laugh.gif

Thanks For Sharing Alexyn. Who's Stryker? smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:D They are pulling Dinar off of the street now. They have the money machines working and teaching them how to bank.The RV as far as im concerned is happining. It just hasnt hit yet. The people there are trading in and what you get is people being happy.Yet they are being ripped also. YUP trust your goobermant. When i look back and seen pic of planes flying out with bundles on them and soldiers walking out with bags and the gov says hey know more to the men over there i say ok it is coming.Things are settling down.Soon to happen - I hear Sept .maybe Jan. I like to say the sooner the better. How do i figure this out ? Just by watching NEWS and thinking to myslef---SELF i think that if they say go left i will go right .WHY? Simple- when has the NEWS ever told the Truth.PEOPLE read between the lines and think -If i was there and sitting in Gov why would i cause a crash and be involved in a Hype. So walk easy and smile and look and just simply Read . -Thats it. ;)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D They are pulling Dinar off of the street now. They have the money machines working and teaching them how to bank.The RV as far as im concerned is happining. It just hasnt hit yet. The people there are trading in and what you get is people being happy.Yet they are being ripped also. YUP trust your goobermant. When i look back and seen pic of planes flying out with bundles on them and soldiers walking out with bags and the gov says hey know more to the men over there i say ok it is coming.Things are settling down.Soon to happen - I hear Sept .maybe Jan. I like to say the sooner the better. How do i figure this out ? Just by watching NEWS and thinking to myslef---SELF i think that if they say go left i will go right .WHY? Simple- when has the NEWS ever told the Truth.PEOPLE read between the lines and think -If i was there and sitting in Gov why would i cause a crash and be involved in a Hype. So walk easy and smile and look and just simply Read . -Thats it. ;)

I just wanna know one thing.... How could such an ingenious camouflaged rodent end up as roadkill? Raw deal man.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to you Maggie, as well as Zigmeister for the objective view.

Do you think there is anything wrong with my delivery when I point out that Pumpers are lying and causing others embarrassment?

No Way Dalite! ohmy.gif I think you are most kind and gracious in the way you share your knowlege and views.

I appreciate you and the very few others here that have the ability to do that.

You are an exception to the rule around here, for that I appreciate you very much!

Now Here Is A Very Big Hug! Maggie

• Upvote 1

Thanks For Sharing Alexyn. Who's Stryker? smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Damn funny Maggie.....how many laugh out louds can I give on this one? My dog is even chuckling on the couch, along with the cat.....but it could be there is a mouse in my shoe and a dog turd on the oriental carpet. I never know. ;)

No Way Dalite! ohmy.gif I think you are most kind and gracious in the way you share your knowlege and views.

I appreciate you and the very few others here that have the ability to do that.

You are an exception to the rule around here, for that I appreciate you very much!

Now Here Is A Very Big Hug! Maggie

Maggie hugs are the best. ;)

They used the word re-evaluation but they are obviously talking about a re-denomination because they are describing a lop when they say "deleting three zeros" and "facilitate financial transactions". When they tell us "we're pulling in the notes with three zeros so that we can reduce the money supply and revalue to a thousands times the current value" then you can get excited.

Well can I have your Dinars?

• Upvote 2

Just my opinion.

The rate is not correct. It has been manipulated. I don't believe the money supply to be 70 trillion.

I dont care what the CBI documents clearly show. I believe the CBI has 2 sets of books. The World Bank, IMF and Fed are all in this.

Saddam tryed to manipulate the USD and thats the real reason we took him out. Not oil Not WMD.

World wide experiment in fiat currency is coming to an end. Every country that has used a fiat currency has failed 100 % of the time.

This Probably should have happened already but the crash of 2008 changed everything . The plan had to be rewritten.

USD is worthless, Our headline inflation is well into double digits. Core inflation numbers are worthless and fabricated.

Look at the price of Gas Its over Double what it was 4 years ago. DOUBLE!!! Anyone Buy a loaf of bread lately

Our standard of living is in a downward spiral. Very little left to borrow, Most have or are using up their savings.

The 99 percent people are wanting more from government but this is what caused the problem in the first place.

Welfare, pensions, entitlements. Where does this money come from. The treasury borrows from the Fed and they print it up

which increases the money supply which creates runaway inflation.

We could never cover the Government Bonds ( IOUS ) issued. Never and yet the money is owed plus interest.

Although Iraqs foreign reserves are held at the fed. They really don't exist other than IOUs

Iraq can back its currency with oil.

Thats more than the USA can say. A heck of alot more.

Remember this is just my opinion, No real reason to debate or reply why Im wrong. Won't change what I believe.

BTW Everyone complains about the Guru's so why do people even read their stuff.? I dont.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yeah..but if the dollar crashes what are we supposed to convert our RV earnings into?

Also isn't the dinar pegged to the Dollar?therefore if it goes down so does the Dinar.

I'm personally hoping for an RV shortly before the crash so we can at least switch the money into commodities like land,food/water,and peciaous metals.

I've heard several people say that God urged them to do so after the RV,because if they tried to hold onto the earnings for long they would lose them.To me this sounds like an economic crash after the RV. I can only hope this will be the case and not vice versa.

I have wondered about this myself. The Euro stinks just as bad as the dollar. What's left in reasonably strong currencies?

Just my opinion.

The rate is not correct. It has been manipulated. I don't believe the money supply to be 70 trillion.

I dont care what the CBI documents clearly show. I believe the CBI has 2 sets of books. The World Bank, IMF and Fed are all in this.

Saddam tryed to manipulate the USD and thats the real reason we took him out. Not oil Not WMD.

World wide experiment in fiat currency is coming to an end. Every country that has used a fiat currency has failed 100 % of the time.

This Probably should have happened already but the crash of 2008 changed everything . The plan had to be rewritten.

USD is worthless, Our headline inflation is well into double digits. Core inflation numbers are worthless and fabricated.

Look at the price of Gas Its over Double what it was 4 years ago. DOUBLE!!! Anyone Buy a loaf of bread lately

Our standard of living is in a downward spiral. Very little left to borrow, Most have or are using up their savings.

The 99 percent people are wanting more from government but this is what caused the problem in the first place.

Welfare, pensions, entitlements. Where does this money come from. The treasury borrows from the Fed and they print it up

We could never cover the Government Bonds ( IOUS ) issued. Never and yet the money is owed plus interest.

Although Iraqs foreign reserves are held at the fed. They really don't exist other than IOUs

Remember this is just my opinion, No real reason to debate or reply why Im wrong. Won't change what I believe.

BTW Everyone complains about the Guru's so why do people even read their stuff.? I dont.

I think you may be right. There was an article, for what articles are worth, in 2010, stating that the CBI had reduced its money supply, even at that time, by 70 percent.

I have wondered about this myself. The Euro stinks just as bad as the dollar. What's left in reasonably strong currencies?

I think you may be right. There was an article, for what articles are worth, in 2010, stating that the CBI had reduced its money supply, even at that time, by 70 percent.

The Fed has been manipulating Gold prices for a while now. They sure dont want people circumventing them and trading gold so they make it look weaker than it truly is.

They have been and are keeping the price down artificially .

Check out this website

About GATA

The Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee was organized in the fall of 1998 to expose, oppose, and litigate against collusion to control the price and supply of gold and related financial instruments. The committee arose from essays by Bill Murphy, a financial commentator on the Internet (LeMetropoleCafe.com), and by Chris Powell, a newspaper editor in Connecticut.

Murphy's essays reported evidence of collusion among financial institutions to suppress the price of gold. Powell, whose newspaper had been involved in antitrust litigation, replied with an essay proposing that gold mining and investor interests should act on Murphy's essays by bringing antitrust lawsuits against financial institutions involved in the collusion against gold.

The response to these essays was so favorable that the committee was formed and formally incorporated in Delaware in January 1999. Murphy became chairman and Powell secretary and treasurer.

GATA underwrote the federal anti-trust lawsuit of its consultant, Reginald H. Howe -- Howe vs. Bank for International Settlements et al. -- which was pursued in U.S. District Court in Boston from 2000 to 2002. While the Howe suit was dismissed on a jurisdictional technicality, it yielded valuable information at a court hearing in November 2001 and became the model for Blanchard Coin and Bullion's anti-trust lawsuit brought the following year against Barrick Gold and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in U.S. District Court in New Orleans, whose settlement appears to have included Barrick Gold's decision to stop selling gold in advance.

Using the U.S. Freedom of Information Act, throughout 2008 and 2009 GATA sought access to the Federal Reserve's gold-related records, eliciting an admission from the Fed that it has gold swap arrangements with foreign banks and insists on keeping them secret. To obtain the records at issue, in December 2009 GATA sued the Fed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. In February 2011 the court ruled that most of the Fed's gold records could remain secret but that one had to be disclosed: minutes of the April 1997 meeting of the G-10 Committee on Gold and Foreign Exchange. The minutes, released by the Fed two weeks after the court's ruling, showed G-10 member treasury and central bank officials secretly discussing the coordination of their policies toward the gold market. The court ordered the Fed to pay court costs to GATA.

GATA has collected and published dozens of documents showing Western treasury and central bank efforts to intervene both openly and surreptitiously against a free market in gold. GATA has held four international conferences: in Durban, South Africa, in 2001; in Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada, in 2006; in Washington, D.C., in 2008, and in London in 2011.

GATA's Internet site is www.GATA.org.

GATA is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt educational and civil rights organization under Section 501-c-3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and is grateful for donations to sustain its work.

http://www.gata.org/about

Just my opinion.

No dabate out of me SocalDinar. smile.gif Agreed 100%

I hadn't thought about our 2008 mess affecting their plan, but of course it certainly may have. Good Point!

• Upvote 1

Just my opinion.

Your spot on bro....if your not thinking along these lines then your missing the whole thing.

This entire event has been planned for much longer then we can imagine.....and let me say this if it doesn't go down the way it needs and we are way off....then OMG people the world is really bad trouble....quite honestly the only way out is through an RV of this magnitude and the only reason I follow this game daily...

I bought several thousand dollars worth of dinar and put them in my favorite spot and now....they don't even really exsist in my mind.....if this doesn't RV I would still not cash them in anytime soon if ever....the money is gone to me....we all know what it will be when it does RV....I'm cashing in ASAP....bottom line is this event is necessary.......

As far as the gurus....common everyone knows the gurus are garbage....that part of this is over.......move along look at the big picture........not all are capable of that....that's clearly evident....some only believe what's rightin front of them

Great post SoCal

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Fed has been manipulating Gold prices for a while now. They sure dont want people circumventing them and trading gold so they make it look weaker than it truly is.

They have been and are keeping the price down artificially .

Check out this website

About GATA

I have thought for some time that there has been some funny business going on with gold. I am not personally invested in gold to any considerable degree, but I have often wondered, if the dollar is poised to crash, as most gold advertisements claim, then why are they so eager to accept my dollars for their gold? Likewise, what is up with all of these supposed "stashes" of gold coins suddenly being discovered in Europe? In reality, are they minting these coins new?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Just my opinion.

Stryker sent me over to read your post and I am glad he did. Spot on doesn't do you justice. Well done...

• Upvote 1

Likewise, what is up with all of these supposed "stashes" of gold coins suddenly being discovered in Europe? In reality, are they minting these coins new?

***///

We wondered aloud about this recently after seeing a commercial on the telly....

Are the Swiss banks releasing stashes stolen by the nazis during WWII?....

Having been horded by the Rothschilds perhaps...?

Covert releasing of gold back into the markets to give sense of (false) security to the masses....?

What are "they" up to....?

things that make us go "hmmmmnnnn...." <_<

• Upvote 1

Except for the fact that if you read through the article in its entirety, it explained that what they did was withdrew EXCESS LIQUIDITY and turned around and put it right back into the banking system to promote lending/financing and things of that nature.....

Nothing was removed.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Except for the fact that if you read through the article in its entirety, it explained that what they did was withdrew EXCESS LIQUIDITY and turned around and put it right back into the banking system to promote lending/financing and things of that nature.....

Nothing was removed.....

Yes, I should have known better than to cite an article. I can just picture you sitting around, cranking to those things. :o

***///

We wondered aloud about this recently after seeing a commercial on the telly....

Are the Swiss banks releasing stashes stolen by the nazis during WWII?....

Having been horded by the Rothschilds perhaps...?

Covert releasing of gold back into the markets to give sense of (false) security to the masses....?

What are "they" up to....?

things that make us go "hmmmmnnnn...." <_<

Precisely. The next question would be: Has someone discovered a way to actually manufacture gold, like the Philosopher's Stone?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just my opinion.

Thanks for the post Socal. Hope all is well, good to see ya.

Yes, I should have known better than to cite an article. I can just picture you sitting around, cranking to those things. :o

Dont get all defensive because you were unclear on what you were speaking about.....you learn something new everyday, and today, you learned something!!! So get your panties out of a wad and Ill put a gold star next to your name!! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Alchemy; when ordinary Lead simply won't do..

:):rolleyes:

I just love pith!

Dont get all defensive because you were unclear on what you were speaking about.....you learn something new everyday, and today, you learned something!!! So get your panties out of a wad and Ill put a gold star next to your name!! laugh.gif

Who's being defensive? Slamming you is a joy.