Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to "re-evaluate"

ijdk

Bottom Line: You don't know, I don't know, no one knows. Could Iraq revalue their currency? Yes. Could Iraq do a straight RD where none of us profit? Yes. The pro-rvers are very honest about both of these scenarios being possible. So, to all you Lopsters: why come into Dinar Forums to constantly pound away your point that you know unequivocally that we will never profit from this? There is a Lopster section here. Get a life!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

After a year on this board, and reading many posts of RV or RD, I would say the so called "lopsters" really are not lopsters at all. For the most part, they do have dinar and just like the rest of us are hoping for a financial gain from the dinar. One cannot deny what the CBI spells out in the articles from Iraq. They are clear, kill the zero's, bring out the new currency, and raise the new currencies rate to equal the dollar. Some people believe they are pulling in the three zero's, it would be nice, and maybe they are. But in the meantime we can't delude ourselves into believing there isn't a possible negative side of the dinar.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the biggest Guru of them all, is CBI. They are selling pallets of dinar to folks like you and me. They have made money in doing so, and they are very aware of us and what we are expecting. The question is, will they fullfill the rest of the bargain? Maybe it is true, if the cash cow stops buying we might see an RV. Maybe the reason for the hold out on the RV is because of us. That would be something.

Anyway, all I am saying is give the folks who see the other side of the coin some respect, they want this as much as you and I.

• Upvote 4

Bottom Line: You don't know, I don't know, no one knows. Could Iraq revalue their currency? Yes. Could Iraq do a straight RD where none of us profit? Yes. The pro-rvers are very honest about both of these scenarios being possible. So, to all you Lopsters: why come into Dinar Forums to constantly pound away your point that you know unequivocally that we will never profit from this? There is a Lopster section here. Get a life!!

Touchy, are we?

Can't help you with the lopster thingy; don't know what it is.

But if that thingy you refer to as a lopster (whatever that us) scares you so badly, maybe you should try to limit your exposure to them (whatever they are).

If you are so insecure and scared that you have to throw a public temper tantrum to show your steadfastness, I know someone who sells mirrors.

Have a nice life; I am..

PS; love the negs; I am a collector of sorts, and they are something new...

To the rest of the DV family that realized the referenced post was about pumper lies; thanks for your understanding.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

After a year on this board, and reading many posts of RV or RD, I would say the so called "lopsters" really are not lopsters at all. For the most part, they do have dinar and just like the rest of us are hoping for a financial gain from the dinar. One cannot deny what the CBI spells out in the articles from Iraq. They are clear, kill the zero's, bring out the new currency, and raise the new currencies rate to equal the dollar. Some people believe they are pulling in the three zero's, it would be nice, and maybe they are. But in the meantime we can't delude ourselves into believing there isn't a possible negative side of the dinar.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the biggest Guru of them all, is CBI. They are selling pallets of dinar to folks like you and me. They have made money in doing so, and they are very aware of us and what we are expecting. The question is, will they fullfill the rest of the bargain? Maybe it is true, if the cash cow stops buying we might see an RV. Maybe the reason for the hold out on the RV is because of us. That would be something.

Anyway, all I am saying is give the folks who see the other side of the coin some respect, they want this as much as you and I.

I absolutely agree and good post. I think there is a big difference between showing both sides of the argument and laughing at us for having hope or calling pro-rvers foolish or embarrassing ourselves because we have faith. It's all about delivery and a "good delivery" is a lacking trait many of them have in common. There are a few who express themselves well without that condescending tone and I do appreciate them for that. It's much easier to be told we don't have a prayer of making a profit, when it comes from someone with a gentle delivery. Wouldn't you agree?

Touchy, are we?

But if that thingy you refer to as a lopster (whatever that us) scares you so badly, maybe you should try to limit your exposure to them (whatever they are).

If you are so insecure and scared that you have to throw a public temper tantrum to show your steadfastness, I know someone who sells mirrors.

Have a nice life; I am..

To the rest of the DV family that realized the referenced post was about pumper lies; thanks for your understanding.

So, now not only are we embarrassing ourselves, we're also insecure and scared. Ok thanks for proving my point. You have a wonderful day and I'll do the same.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well Said Ziggie! smile.gif

I agree wholeheartedly!

The people who are trying to be objective in their opinions should rightfully say what they see.

I would rather look at what they are presenting than the doodoo the Guru's heap on us everyday!

They as much a right to their opinions as "The GO RVer's".

Peace, Maggie biggrin.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Touchy, are we?

Have a nice life; I am..

Actually, I did not address that comment to you. By responding you put yourself into that category.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Here is one of the biggest reasons I don't think it will lop and yes I know it is a simplistic answer. This is just an example so don't bash me for my example. Let's say Maliki has millions of dollars tucked away somewhere. He will be out of office in 2014. If the dinar lops he makes no money. If the dinar does what we want it to do, he is super rich. Which one do you think he would choose? All those crooked politicians might want the money in case they need to get the heck out of dodge.

Edited by Tropics
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Everything you said would be accurate EXCEPT for a couple of glaring points...

#1: The Iraqi dinar was ARTIFICIALLY devalued when Sadam attacked Kuwait, therefore it went from $3.22(and no that wasnt just Sadam's rate) back in the 1980's to less than it even is now...which means it can be REVALUED over 100% at anytime to give it back its former "glory" so to speak...

#2: they have stated that the current zero notes will be good for another 10 years of exchange(so demonetizing the "old" currency is not going to happen like it would in a normal LOP scenerio where they give you 45 days to turn it in or your screwed, which also means this scenerio is not normal on any level)

#3:They have to change the current currency to the new "3 language" notes whether they revalue or not because they share their gov't with Kuwait and the 2003 notes did not take them into account...Thus the reason for changing the notes...a LOP is not the reason for them changing the current currency...."Dedollarization" will occur naturally when they raise the value of their money to equal or above the US dollar...

#4: In this case "zeroes" are important because when the new 3 language currency is released they have been printed with the revaluation they plan on (which they have stated the 2013 budget is written with the new value) otherwise why even talk about Lower Denominations if you are not going to raise the actual value of the currency just print new 3 language notes with 3 zeroes on them and be done with it....

#5: As you can see this whole affair has no precedent and therefore cannot be looked at by past scenerios....wipe the black board clean because this is a whole new equation....Never happened before that a country with this kind of wealth has had their currency artificially devalued over 1000% then the super powers(not countries but the "real" people in charge..THE BANKERS..) put together a plan to bring that country back to prominence with debt forgiveness, wealth protection, instituting a government(democracy) that they never had or would have if left to their own devices(think religious leaders in charge..MULLAHS), and a world wide need for their riches(oil, gold, diamonds, platinum, natural gas, etc. and just as important, Geographic location) Location, location, location....

Iraq has it all, and the world is all in on this one....none of this spells the dreaded L..O...P.....that you not only tout, but state it as if it is an unequivocal fact...the only real fact here is, in the history of the world there has never been a country like Iraq, at the time it exists now, with the potential and backing it enjoys(politically, financially, etc.)...therefore this event we all here have invested in is

UNPRECEDENTED!

But don't take my word for it...time will be the ultimate revelator....

Great post, thanks.

He was talking about what the article stated... RE-EVALUATION.....not revaluation....they are two different things and I think he was just pointing out that they are considering RE-EVALUATING the dinar after redenominating....

Funny when I saw the title of the article I passed this thread by because I knew re-evaluate did not mean RV. smile.gif

Glad I popped in though it's been real interesting. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Well obviously the nominal value of $.00086 is what they're deleting the three zeros from when they re-denominate. That would make the value of the new dinar $.86. That's what IQD holders will need to exchange their dinar for at a ratio of 1000:1 old for new.

I think you missed the mark on your above statement. $.86 sounds like a resonable assesment of a new rate. Where I am confused is that if we are deleting 3 zeros off the large notes, then what about the smaller notes. I have 4 million IQD in notes of 500 or less. Will the deleting of the 3 zeros from the large notes roll into the notes with the 2 and even the notes with 1 zero? I never could understand all this.

So in the end maybe I have missed the mark.

• Upvote 1

I think you missed the mark on your above statement. $.86 sounds like a resonable assesment of a new rate. Where I am confused is that if we are deleting 3 zeros off the large notes, then what about the smaller notes. I have 4 million IQD in notes of 500 or less. Will the deleting of the 3 zeros from the large notes roll into the notes with the 2 and even the notes with 1 zero? I never could understand all this.

So in the end maybe I have missed the mark.

I believe you have. The zeros aren't lifted off of the notes. That's guru nonsense. The IQD notes will retain their value but the notes are going away. The zeros will be lifted off of the nominal value ($.00086) and a new currency will be issued where a 100 note would be worth $86. Your 500 notes are worth $.43 each and will continue to be until they are demonetized. You could exchange them for a new 1/2 dinar note or coin, or you could exchange two of them for the new 1 dinar note.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Funny when I saw the title of the article I passed this thread by because I knew re-evaluate did not mean RV. smile.gif

Glad I popped in though it's been real interesting. rolleyes.gif

Stryker says;

WOW Maggie if you and Keepin' SAY IT'S NOT A REVALUATION ARTICLE AND IT SAYS IT WILL RE-EVALUATE AFTER IT REDENOMINATES THAT IS ALL I NEED.......YOU TWO KNOW EVERYTHING....GOOD FOR YOU.........(insert a picture of me rolling around laughing right now folks)laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Stryker says;

WOW Maggie if you and Keepin' SAY IT'S NOT A REVALUATION ARTICLE AND IT SAYS IT WILL RE-EVALUATE AFTER IT REDENOMINATES THAT IS ALL I NEED.......YOU TWO KNOW EVERYTHING....GOOD FOR YOU.........(insert a picture of me rolling around laughing right now folks)laugh.gif

LOL....Why cant stryker come here and say it and explain to us how we are wrong?? Ohhhh yeaaaaaaa hahahaha I remember now.....You dont need a masters degree to be able to comprehend this stuff.....

Why is it so hard to understand that there is a difference between revaluating a currency, and re-evaluating?? blink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well Said Ziggie! smile.gif

I agree wholeheartedly!

The people who are trying to be objective in their opinions should rightfully say what they see.

I would rather look at what they are presenting than the doodoo the Guru's heap on us everyday!

They as much a right to their opinions as "The GO RVer's".

Peace, Maggie biggrin.gif

Thanks to you Maggie, as well as Zigmeister for the objective view.

I must have hit a couple of nerves, as all I was doing was pointing out the facts and the deceit that the Pumpers display.

Not that it matters, but I have been posting for some time now, and have had only a few folks who had violent reactions; and they usually burned themselves out pretty quickly and washed out

But sometimes, I guess folks feel they have to slay the messenger for proof of life.

Do you think there is anything wrong with my delivery when I point out that Pumpers are lying and causing others embarrassment?

• Upvote 2

Dalite:

Keep up the good work! You have definitely done your homework and are providing people with valuable information.

Everyone should consider all the possible outcomes based on FACTS and LOGIC. Guru "intel" is BS and should be ignored or used for entertainment purposes. If they cannot support what they are saying with documents or logic based on research, it is their imagination working overtime, and they are not looking out for your best interest.

Zigmeister:

Thank you...A very good description of people that can view this investment with an open mind and without involving their emotions.

~Keep your words soft and sweet....you might have to eat them~ :)

Edited by tenmillion
  • Upvote 2

Thanks to you Maggie, as well as Zigmeister for the objective view.

I must have hit a couple of nerves, as all I was doing was pointing out the facts and the deceit that the Pumpers display.

Not that it matters, but I have been posting for some time now, and have had only a few folks who had violent reactions; and they usually burned themselves out pretty quickly and washed out

But sometimes, I guess folks feel they have to slay the messenger for proof of life.

Do you think there is anything wrong with my delivery when I point out that Pumpers are lying and causing others embarrassment?

Thank you and your welcome.....it took me damn near a year to get comfortable with the message. Here is hoping Iraq does indeed pay the check.

No I don't think your delivery is an issue here. Speaking from past experience, it is not the delivery as much as the message I really did not want to hear. You've been there, you know it stings like a wasp at first or snake bite. Still I contend the biggest pumper of them all, besides the dinar sellers, is Iraq's very own CBI. They won't publicize it of course, but they keep sending those krisp kamel kurrencies our way.

Dalite:

Keep up the good work! You have definitely done your homework and are providing people with valuable information.

Everyone should consider all the possible outcomes based on FACTS and LOGIC. Guru "intel" is BS and should be ignored or used for entertainment purposes. If they cannot support what they are saying with documents or logic based on research, it is their imagination working overtime, and they are not looking out for your best interest.

Zigmeister:

Thank you...A very good description of people that can view this investment with an open mind and without involving their emotions.

Thank you and your welcome, its taken a year for me to get in this place.

~Keep your words soft and sweet....you might have to eat them~ :)

Edited by zigmeister

We're all here hoping for the same outcome. We all know the risk. NONE of us know for sure how this will end. We all continue to speculate in the meantime. If we post with humility and admit our opinions are no more, no less, we should all be able to get along fine here and appreciate the comradery and social benefits this forum can provide. We all share a commonality with this IQD investment and it should bring us together rather than alienate us or serve a divisive function. We do have a lot riding on this and I get frustrated myself regularly but at the end of the day, I'm glad I am involved and have met you all.

• Upvote 4

We're all here hoping for the same outcome. We all know the risk. NONE of us know for sure how this will end. We all continue to speculate in the meantime. If we post with humility and admit our opinions are no more, no less, we should all be able to get along fine here and appreciate the comradery and social benefits this forum can provide. We all share a commonality with this IQD investment and it should bring us together rather than alienate us or serve a divisive function. We do have a lot riding on this and I get frustrated myself regularly but at the end of the day, I'm glad I am involved and have met you all.

Hey I resemble that SWFloridaGuy......same to you. And am ready for those party hats Ms. C keeps taking out of her closet and putting them back in, and betting my Kamel can dance. ;)

• Upvote 1

Hey I resemble that SWFloridaGuy......same to you. And am ready for those party hats Ms. C keeps taking out of her closet and putting them back in, and betting my Kamel can dance. ;)

I am dusting off the party hats, polishing the Kamel Kickers getting ready to dance (if I can put down the spy novels).

Thanks to everybody for a valid and informative dialgoue, you know who you are.

Alexyn007, one bit of advice: if you want to deliver a message, great. But if you deliver a message that is making fun of others that are contributing, I would think twice about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Someone please help me here.

If it does lop, as none of us on this site know for certain what will happen, what is going to happen when I take one (1) 50 Dinar note in to a bank to exchange it? I will want my value regardless of the value.

Keepm can you answer this one honestly?

If you take your (1) 50 dinar note into a bank to exchange (which is worth maybe about 5 cents US right now), you could either convert it to USD, which you would still get about a nickel for it, oooorrrr you would need a bunch of 50 dinar notes to exchange for lets say a NEW 1/2 dinar or whatever the smallest coin or fil may be....

The actual value of what you hold doesnt change.....if its 50 dinar worth 5 cents now, it would be .05 dinar, still almost 5 cents afterwards.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Have "they" evaluated the dinar once already? It seems to me that this kind of thing would occur all day, every day. :huh:

It does at my house, with me and my shoe box. ;)

Stryker says;

Gee I have to agree with Ms. C.....so much for Stryker. His reputation precedes himself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2