Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AWESOME NEW UPDATE FROM STEVEI...LOL

seetrader1

For those of you wondering why i'm posting this in the lopster section...it's the only place i'm allowed to post.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

"To all you great and wonderful P. D. Members,

Thanks to one of the many mods here, I was able to share what we know and believe the other day.

Let's start with a few facts. PTR says that I met Ray at a gas station here in Phoenix (location will not be disclosed as you will all want Ray to clean your windows), DV says we are the same people. That is way cool, DV's Mrs. Montana says it will RV at least ten cents, and PTR says at least $12.00 plus.

So there you have it, predictions all over the board.

All we can share is what has been provided to us by whom we trust. According to both of our sources, the feeling and word on the street is that the new coins will be introduced on or about September 1st.

For the new members of this site, including the current loyal members and the ones here to just "cut and paste" this post to get bashed, so be it. If this is your only source of enjoyment, then God help you.

Here is some of Ray's contact's information:

Steve,

Just wanted to pass a little info to you about Iraq. Was talking to some of my contacts today about what was going on over there and was able to come up with the following.

They said the people over there are still looking at Sept. 1 as an RV date. They haven’t been told anything different yet.

Also, they did see on the news and in some papers that the government plans on releasing the new coins on September 1 too. As one of my contacts told me, if they don’t RV, the coins will be basically worthless and the people there will not use them.

He said they will actually start throwing the coins in the streets. I talked to one guy about the rate being close to the KWD rate. He felt it would be close also because of the oil revenue sharing and the Port revenue sharing.

I also feel the same way. It would be hard to share revenue sources and have different currency rates. That would be an accounting nightmare. They are watching things very closely and promised to let me know right away of any new developments. Hopefully this ride is about over. Take care.

Blessings,

Ray

My partner in Iraq is hearing the very same thing. Remember, this is on from our sources combined and we feel comfortable in sharing this information.

After talking to Ray, Mrs. DesertDog wants everyone to know that she is now repacking for the last time her moldy suitcase for a one way trip to the beach. Does anyone want to join her?

Everyone has their opinions, including but not limited to many forums, so bashing this information without cause would be anything more than mean spirited. Many sites will post correspondence that are false and not true to degrade the true spirit of intent because their actions resulted in being eliminated from this site.

As a joint business in Iraq we do have a pulse on the activities of the people of that region.

Perhaps not all feel that way, but our sources are from Baghdad and Kirkuk. Perhaps some of the differences in news is based on the regions and the allowed news agencies reporting it.

Below is a map of our sources.

Kirkuk:

So perhaps this will give you a better perspective of the news we are offering. If anyone can come up with a valid source from these regions, then so be it.

You can do one of two things, be positive and believe in a better future for the Iraqi citizens and hope that the powers to be will promote a new economic giant, or let the people of Iraq suffer more while they announce and proclaim they are now the second largest oil produces in the world.

So this means that Iraq is "rich" as a government but the "people are poor" and will accept that for days on end.

I am sorry to say, but I am looking at a window that is very strong.

Ray and I are very strong in our faith and predictions as to what we believe. If you wish to challenge them and have factual proof then we would love to hear from you rather than bashing them as most do. Let's now step up to the plate and be responsible and act accordingly.

You all can also do one of two things, stay positive and hang in there (my choice), or be negative and keep dwelling on something that has not happened yet. Your call.

I hope you all just continue to sit back and watch this ride come to an end. Some believe that this is positive and some do not, but you have to do what is in your heart. For me, I will and I repeat, will stay positive due to my involvement and hope to pass this on to others. Remember, Ray and I are not in any way promoting this a sure thing. That needs to come from your heart and due diligence.

I believe and still believe that on or before September is a prime window for this to happen. Remember, this is a country, not a specific industry. For those that only follow the Dinar News, why don't you start following the Iraq Stock Market.

Again, we are here only to share what we know and not promote what we do not.

Remember, when wealth is gone, little is lost; when health is gone, something is lost; but when character is gone, all is lost because a change in behavior begins with a change in the heart.

Blessings,

Steve"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Stevei,

You can tell Desert Dog's wife she can put away that moldy suitcase. There will not be an RV in September...there will not be an RV this year or the year after... there will never be an RV like the one you are calling for. I'd bet my life on it. I remember a while back you posted that they were announcing to the Iraqi people that there would be an RV soon. Are you really stupid enough to believe that a country would announce an RV? Why didn't the market rate in Iraq respond to this "News"?... That market rate would've skyrocketed. My prediction is, they will move the rate up to 1000 to 1 sometime in the next 17 months and then Lop. Let's see who gets it right.

The current M2 number at the CBI is 70.781 Trillion... anyone that thinks that IRAQ can RV THAT to Steve's 3.45 rate needs to quit huffin paint. Will not happen.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 19

"For the new members of this site, including the current loyal members and the ones here to just "cut and paste" this post to get bashed, so be it. If this is your only source of enjoyment, then God help you."

tongue.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Sad,just sad. But typical,so much so I could'nt even (-1) you. Oh and thanks AGAIN for saving us from the big bad mean "gurus",I don't know where we would be without you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Again every time little stevei wants to post I will make sure that his members who read this on here are aware of the complete jerk he is. He claims to be christian and writes this to me.

DV member excuse me, I just wanted to take time to always point out what STEVEI emailed me back on 07/20/2012. Since I know this donkey reads this board because he cant help himself and also I know a lot of members from PD read this as well. This is what this CHRISTIAN guy said to me via email when I questioned him on something.

Go F*CK yourself a**hole. What a loser you are so you can eat sh*t and die.

This is why this guy isn't worth anything.

In fact, if there are any DV members that would like to help me out and you have an account with PD that you wouldnt mind having blocked or kicked out then I would love to forward you my email string and have you post it for me. He has blocked my IP address. But I am sure there is someone out there who wouldnt mind helping me out? I would love to expose this moron to some of his regular users for the donkey that he really is.

Seetrader, since you have access to his site, please when you are there please let me know if he addresses my post in any way when you check it out over there. If you dont mind?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again every time little stevei wants to post I will make sure that his members who read this on here are aware of the complete jerk he is. He claims to be christian and writes this to me.

DV member excuse me, I just wanted to take time to always point out what STEVEI emailed me back on 07/20/2012. Since I know this donkey reads this board because he cant help himself and also I know a lot of members from PD read this as well. This is what this CHRISTIAN guy said to me via email when I questioned him on something.

Go F*CK yourself a**hole. What a loser you are so you can eat sh*t and die.

This is why this guy isn't worth anything.

In fact, if there are any DV members that would like to help me out and you have an account with PD that you wouldnt mind having blocked or kicked out then I would love to forward you my email string and have you post it for me. He has blocked my IP address. But I am sure there is someone out there who wouldnt mind helping me out? I would love to expose this moron to some of his regular users for the donkey that he really is.

Seetrader, since you have access to his site, please when you are there please let me know if he addresses my post in any way when you check it out over there. If you dont mind?

I've witnessed many of Steve's cussing tirades...he loves telling people to eat caca and die and to go to sheol. I'll let you know if he addresses your post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ha! There's something wrong with this little SteveI gem.

Hard to pin down...but it sounds a lot like a legal disclaimer. A few subtle statements...but I believe he's downplaying the RV. Like maybe he's heard something disappointing, and is scrambling to cover his rear.

"...do one of two things, stay positive and hang in there (my choice), or be negative and keep dwelling on something that has not happened yet"

"Remember, Ray and I are not in any way promoting this a sure thing. That needs to come from your heart and due diligence"

For the first time, I see him blatantly dredging up some fluff as an excuse to criticize people outside his website. His focus is no longer the Dinar...but his detractors. I wonder what's going to happen when he finally pulls the plug just to spite everybody? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with some of his rabid fans washing up in here...

• Upvote 1

Hey Stevei,

You can tell Desert Dog's wife she can put away that moldy suitcase. There will not be an RV in September...there will not be an RV this year or the year after... there will never be an RV like the one you are calling for. I'd bet my life on it. I remember a while back you posted that they were announcing to the Iraqi people that there would be an RV soon. Are you really stupid enough to believe that a country would announce an RV? Why didn't the market rate in Iraq respond to this "News"?... That market rate would've skyrocketed. My prediction is, they will move the rate up to 1000 to 1 sometime in the next 17 months and then Lop. Let's see who gets it right.

The current M2 number at the CBI is 70.781 Trillion... anyone that thinks that IRAQ can RV THAT to Steve's 3.45 rate needs to quit huffin paint. Will not happen.

I can help you with that life thing !!!

You are so silly seetrader, I assume by your posts that you're like 12 years old and just hitting puberty and not dealing with it well. Silly, just so silly. Hopefully someday you will grow up.

:)

Hi stevei. I know this is you.

September will come and go...with no coins and no RV...keep pumping for your buddies at Dinar Inc. I know they pay you. :P

I can help you with that life thing !!!

:blink::unsure: