Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Movie Hit and Run

GrannyDeb

Well, that's only Pop Kabbalah, dear. It is not authentic Kabbalah.

Well San, the one thing I did get out of Kabbalah is to be proactive not reactive and I appreciate the fact that we are different and believe in different things, and that's a good thing, the world would be boring any other way. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Well San, the one thing I did get out of Kabbalah is to be proactive not reactive and I appreciate the fact that we are different and believe in different things, and that's a good thing, the world would be boring any other way. :rolleyes:

In a nutshell, Shelley, real, authentic Judaic Kabbalah is a system of racial self-worship. Little wonder those goyim who join The Kabbalah Center in Hollywood never learn the truth. They have taken a thing of complete exclusivity and turned it into a free-wheeling Tony Robbins seminar. It is not true Kabbalah.

Edited by Sanssouci

Guys. The director/screenwriter is making fun of us.

Brief excerpt from an online interview:

Capone: They are so inside baseball there, that you almost can’t trust their reaction to anything you see.

DS: And some of them, look, they don’t land, and I just stick with them. There was a big section of this that I did cut out. I assumed more people would know about it than did. It was Iraqi Dinar joke,. The guy I race my off-road car with, the navigator is this 50-year-old guy who has bought so much Iraqi Dinar currency, and he really believes it’s going to become worth billions of dollars. I’ve been pitched so many times, the endless potential of a Iraqi Dinar, it’s so absurd to me that people believe this, and so I wrote all of these Iraqi Dinar jokes.

Capone: There is one in the movie.

DS: Some stuck in, but there was this whole moment where Kris and I were in bed, and she’s been offered the job, and I can’t leave witness protection, and then I suggest maybe we should buy a Iraqi Dinar. I have this money set aside. If it takes off the way the Kuwaiti dollar did in ‘97, it could be worth $300 million dollars, whatever. We tested that; no one knew what the **** Iraqi Dinar was or why that was funny, so that one I ditched. [laughs] There was a couple of racist jokes in BROTHER'S JUSTICE that people couldn’t get behind. I left them in there because I think they’re funny. Some of these things, you’ve got to have some kind of commitment to what you like.

See the whole interview here: Interview with the director of Hit And Run from "Aint It Cool News".

Edited by Geck
  • Upvote 1

:D

Guys. The director/screenwriter is making fun of us.

Brief excerpt from an online interview:

See the whole interview here: Interview with the director of Hit And Run from "Aint It Cool News".

Dax may have intended to make it a joke...but it does not come off as a joke in the movie. Best case scenario... some of the people who were watching the movie ...will research the dinar, buy some and have a blessed life ... now that's a happy ending :D

• 7 months later...

Being that a Hollywood movie mentioned the Dinar that might be a good sign.  So many people believe that you wont make millions on the Dinar.  I know people that made a lot of money with other currencies before.  I dont see why we wouldnt make out big time with a Dinar RV