Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

You are absolutely correct on this Joe. The Judaic "god" has a name. It is Adam Kadmon. In Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon is a mystical representation of the "Jewish" people themselves, in a contiguous, overlapping union with the higher "godhead," through a series of emanations which encompasses the process of nothingness into creation and matter. In short, Judaism, at least from the standpoint of Kabbalah, is a system of self-worship.

The majority of so-called "Christians" derive the imperative to support the "Jewish" people from Genesis 12:3:

I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Unfortunately, few take into account Revelation 2:9, 3:9:

I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Even if one were to substitute the proper contemporary term, "Judeans," instead of "Jews," the modern mistranslation, these passages in Revelation would read the same.

Is there any other group of people today calling themselves "Jews?" No, there is not. The "Jewish" people are of today are primarily (90+%) of Khazar (Turkic-Mongoloid) lineage, with a minority of Arab and Berber peoples. In short, they are imposters.

1980 Jewish Almanac, page 3: "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."

Got Six said: :unsure::blink::huh: ...so you think you actually have a mind worth challenging :unsure::blink::huh: ...didn't think soooo....

Funny, how I bring the above explanation of a very arcane and esoteric religious subject, while all Mr. Got Six can think to do is punch stupid emoticons. And he thinks I am the one without a mind worth challenging. :lol:

I see I jus' read the bk n 4th between u 2.....lol

• Upvote 1

Iran has the highest Jewish population next to Israel in the entire Mid East.

It is now well known and factual that Israel's Dimona facility possesses more Nuclear Weapons (400+!) than the entire Mid-East combined.

It is also factual that Israel endlessly whines about starting another "war" against Iran for having a Legal nuclear power program, and Iran hasn't invaded anyone for over 200 years!

Israel is repeating the same "nookular" lies against that were used as an 'excuse' to attack Iraq (even Bush had to admit Iraq never had anything to do with "9/11"). Iran is not Iraq. With nuclear armed Russia's financial interests being threatened, this next "war" will easily escalate to World War Three.

Israel is getting desperate to sell this new "war" for Americans to be killed and crippled in.

1) Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.

2) The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

3) The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

4) Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.

5) Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities. Israel does not.

6) The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.

7) In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.

8) Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble. Nothing but dead bodies.

Israel wants to send your children off to die in Iran, and YOU are the only one that can stop them. Her agenda is to murder every single Muslim and Arab man, woman, child and baby in the Mid East and steal all of their territories from the Euphrates to the Nile Valley. At that point, America will be so burned out and broke (financially and morally) from Israel's "wars" that America will be reduced to a Third World Country. Israel will then have the opportunity to steal the spoils from everyone and take America's place as a Global Police State Superpower.

“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital… our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us.”

(Israeli military historian, Martin van Creveld)

“Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don’t suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble; let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East. Personally, I don’t want to be any better than Harry Truman who snuffed out half a million Japanese with two fine bombs.”

(Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 1982)

"I don't know something called International Principles.

I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.

The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him."

(Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister)

Israel is bleeding America dry like a cunning and ravenous vampire. the deceitful 'Israel first' media is covering it up and their lies are making America the most hated country on this planet.

The best way to stop a 'mad dog' from chasing after cars is to let him catch one. Alone.

(If your not a sociopath) Please feel free to forward this comment to your social networks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Iran has the highest Jewish population next to Israel in the entire Mid East.

It is now well known and factual that Israel's Dimona facility possesses more Nuclear Weapons (400+!) than the entire Mid-East combined.

It is also factual that Israel endlessly whines about starting another "war" against Iran for having a Legal nuclear power program, and Iran hasn't invaded anyone for over 200 years!

Israel is repeating the same "nookular" lies against that were used as an 'excuse' to attack Iraq (even Bush had to admit Iraq never had anything to do with "9/11"). Iran is not Iraq. With nuclear armed Russia's financial interests being threatened, this next "war" will easily escalate to World War Three.

Israel is getting desperate to sell this new "war" for Americans to be killed and crippled in.

1) Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.

2) The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

3) The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.

4) Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.

5) Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities. Israel does not.

6) The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.

7) In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.

8) Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble. Nothing but dead bodies.

Israel wants to send your children off to die in Iran, and YOU are the only one that can stop them. Her agenda is to murder every single Muslim and Arab man, woman, child and baby in the Mid East and steal all of their territories from the Euphrates to the Nile Valley. At that point, America will be so burned out and broke (financially and morally) from Israel's "wars" that America will be reduced to a Third World Country. Israel will then have the opportunity to steal the spoils from everyone and take America's place as a Global Police State Superpower.

“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital… our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us.”

(Israeli military historian, Martin van Creveld)

“Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don’t suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble; let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East. Personally, I don’t want to be any better than Harry Truman who snuffed out half a million Japanese with two fine bombs.”

(Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 1982)

"I don't know something called International Principles.

I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.

The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him."

(Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister)

Israel is bleeding America dry like a cunning and ravenous vampire. the deceitful 'Israel first' media is covering it up and their lies are making America the most hated country on this planet.

The best way to stop a 'mad dog' from chasing after cars is to let him catch one. Alone.

(If your not a sociopath) Please feel free to forward this comment to your social networks.

Thank You Touchedthesky smile.gif

This is an exellent post. If you are the author I commend you for boiling it down to the truth with the facts.

I will find ways to get this around to as many people as I can. Most people have eyes to see with, and use them.

I have never seen the statements made by previous the regime' of Israel. Stunning to say the least.

The whole premise of backing Israel is based on lies. They don't have nukes people!

(confirmed in Razors post also)

Many "Good Christian" people of this nation actually support Israel, based on what their religion and their leaders tell them. It makes them a party to murder because they choose not to look at the facts before blindly supporting the needless killing of innocent people. They are accountable for that choice.

God will have his reckoning with them.

God Said: THOU SHALL NOT KILL

Straight from him, non-negotiable.

• Upvote 2

Hey Sans - there is a very good reason why only the Jews are 'allowed' to call their genocide a holocaust. Holocaust actually means a burnt offering. You have to give something to get something! No sacrifice no Israel.

What's up, Tyron?

I guess that kind of makes "sense." But it is profoundly dumb. Kill off some of your people so that you can get your own country? It lends only more credence to the Zionist theory that they wanted only the best and brightest for their ethnic state, allowing and assisting them to emigrate early in the Third Reich era.

Could this be why the "six million" number is so ridiculously inflated, because I have heard - although I have not yet located the precise Judaic passage(s) - that "six million" is an arbitrary, kabbalistic figure that the Nuremberg IMT in 1946 was instructed to put forward as the total "Jewish" death toll. It flies in the face of the much more realistic number of "Jews" that were allegedly within Hitler's "grasp," which was closer three million, and obviously some "survived."

Hiroshima was a holocaust, as was Nagasaki, the two most prominently Christian cities in all of Japan. "Jews" developed the bombs, originally intended for Germans. Coincidence?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

What's up, Tyron?

I guess that kind of makes "sense." But it is profoundly dumb. Kill off some of your people so that you can get your own country? It lends only more credence to the Zionist theory that they wanted only the best and brightest for their ethnic state, allowing and assisting them to emigrate early in the Third Reich era.

Could this be why the "six million" number is so ridiculously inflated, because I have heard - although I have not yet located the precise Judaic passage(s) - that "six million" is an arbitrary, kabbalistic figure that the Nuremberg IMT in 1946 was instructed to put forward as the total "Jewish" death toll. It flies in the face of the much more realistic number of "Jews" that were allegedly within Hitler's "grasp," which was closer three million, and obviously some "survived."

Hiroshima was a holocaust, as was Nagasaki, the two most prominently Christian cities in all of Japan. "Jews" developed the bombs, originally intended for Germans. Coincidence?

It's not profoundly dumb if you are a psychopath. Any price is worth it. Besides the elite don't care about ordinary people Jew or non Jew. Do you think any of Israel's Zionists prime ministers have cared one bit for their flock? Remember orange juice laced with radioactive material for the workers - its on-going.

It's not profoundly dumb if you are a psychopath. Any price is worth it. Besides the elite don't care about ordinary people Jew or non Jew. Do you think any of Israel's Zionists prime ministers have cared one bit for their flock? Remember orange juice laced with radioactive material for the workers - its on-going.

Evildoers seldom believe that what they are doing is evil. I had not heard of that particular clinical trial in the Israeli state, but it comes as absolutely no surprise. You are correct: The "elites" do not care a whit, which is probably why they so roundly ridicule and denigrate the Iraqi dinar investment, as in the new movie, "Hit and Run." It is really rather humorous that a brainwashed "Hollywood" tool, the actor and aspiring screenwriter, Dax Shepard, would thus regard himself as one of the "elite." The PTB just eat them up and spit them out.

Edited by Sanssouci

Got Six said: :unsure::blink::huh: ...so you think you actually have a mind worth challenging :unsure::blink::huh: ...didn't think soooo....

Funny, how I bring the above explanation of a very arcane and esoteric religious subject, while all Mr. Got Six can think to do is punch stupid emoticons. And he thinks I am the one without a mind worth challenging. :lol:

Your explanations alone exemplifies how mindless you really are....you are what you preach....but in the end you will have no choice but to realize & accept the truth.....whether you want to or not ;)

• Upvote 1

Your explanations alone exemplifies how mindless you really are....you are what you preach....but in the end you will have no choice but to realize & accept the truth.....whether you want to or not ;)

The truth? Really? So, what do you know about Kabbalah, Mr. Six-Pack? Anything? Obviously, nothing that Call of Dootie ever taught you. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci

The truth? Really? So, what do you know about Kabbalah, Mr. Six-Pack? Anything? Obviously, nothing that Call of Dootie ever taught you. ;)

Your location states...."A World of Pure Imagination"...no shiiiit...cause you have no clue...it's a true shame that you were not part of what you insist never happened :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your location states...."A World of Pure Imagination"...no shiiiit...cause you have no clue...it's a true shame that you were not part of what you insist never happened :o

Wow, you read? That's amazing. :o

What, the death of people en masse? I never said that that never happened. Homicidal gas chambers never happened. So far, I think I have been rather playful with you. How far do you want to go with this *** for tat?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Your location states...."A World of Pure Imagination"...no shiiiit...cause you have no clue...it's a true shame that you were not part of what you insist never happened

Wow GotSix ohmy.gif You need to get a grip and rope yourself back in. Really!

We all feel passionate about this, but we can agree to disagree. Just try it, you'll feel much better.

Promise! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

doorc.gif

Hey, Six-Pack. This photo is of what the authorities say is the original door from what is alleged to be a homicidal gas chamber in Auschwitz. It is a wooden door with a flimsy glass window that swings inward with a simple door jamb. Now, is this the kind of door you would expect to see on a chamber that would be filled with deadly gas? Really? The problems I see are that wood is porous, and that a flimsy glass window would allow gas to escape, not to mention the fact that such a door is not hermetically sealed. Also, prisoners could have knocked out the glass or the jamb in a desperate attempt to escape. Furthermore, why would the door have been hung swinging into the room if it was known that there would be dead bodies piled up inside?

This is just one of many examples. It doesn't take a genius to see that something is not quite right with the standard "Holocaust" account. Remember, my people, the German people, have been smeared with a blood libel. That is why I am interested in this subject.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow GotSix ohmy.gif You need to get a grip and rope yourself back in. Really!

We all feel passionate about this, but we can agree to disagree. Just try it, you'll feel much better.

Promise! wink.gif

Disagree about what :unsure::blink::huh:..u actually believe "we can agree to disagree" regarding this topic..:unsure::blink::huh:...wow I truly wish you were a better person than that :unsure::huh::blink:

This is just one of many examples. It doesn't take a genius to see that something is not quite right with the standard "Holocaust" account. Remember, my people, the German people, have been smeared with a blood libel. That is why I am interested in this subject.

You being "interested" is no excuse of you being stupid....like I said before....u should of been a part of it.....so that your current B.S. would not exist today :P

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 1

Disagree about what :unsure::blink::huh:..u actually believe "we can agree to disagree" regarding this topic..:unsure::blink::huh:...wow I truly wish you were a better person than that :unsure::huh::blink:

You being "interested" is no excuse of you being stupid....like I said before....u should of been a part of it.....so that your current B.S. would not exist today :P

Oh, Six-Pack. Maggie is a good person. She takes nothing for granted, and that is a good quality. You, on the other hand... A part of what exactly? A homicidal gas chamber that never did exist? That makes absolutely no sense. Each of your responses has been profoundly stupid, and lacking in any type of subtlety or humor. You would cure a headache with decapitation. Should of? It's should have, smarty pants. The presumed "evidence" is out there. I will dissect and cast doubt upon anything I please. Meanwhile, you can keep your miserable "Holocaust" religion to yourself. You deserve it.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Hey carlos....it seems there were wmd....see article on the upper part of the page. what exactly did the u.s. take from iraq?? We dont have there oil and they have an independent central bank. where are all these riches??

Exactly where did you pick up your nwo newsletter and schedule of events? How did these elite people give away their top secret plan? You are assuming the worst...in every possible way.

Life is good.....dont be afraid to be free

I won't believe anything put out by MSM or anyone in a position of authority in this country, the UK, or Israel! Fact of the matter is, that almost ten years after the war, they find evidence! How convenient! And you believe it! This is a case of hindsight justification of an issue that cannot be described as anything more than lie by anyone with half a brain!

Your right we don't have the oil because the Iraqi people that Bush told the American people would welcome the Americans with open arms after the deposition of Saddam were smarter than anyone in the Bush administration! They knew that the Us was not in Iraq to fight for the America's freedom, nor to save the Iraqi people from a ruthless dictator, or to find WMD....the Americans and Brits were there to take over Iraq's natural resources and they did not permit it! The Iraqi's knew that all they had to do was wait out the Americans and not co-operate with them, in anything, and they would go away DEFEATED, and that's just what happened! The Iraqis leadership could not be bought or bribed, or extorted. They stood tough against the onslaught of a mechanized blitz krieg that decimated the entire country and it's population. I don't blame the Iraqis for defending THEIR country and THEIR resources, even it it was a passive resistance they put up. Your right the NWO did not get to first base in Iraq, because the Iraqis are not fools.

I never read any plan. I can tell what happened because I watched it on TV just like everybody else. I remember watching reports of the UN inspectors that were looking for the WMD spend months looking for the WMD an found nothing, they left Iraq empty handed because there was nothing there. I watched this on the tube...just like millions of others. Unfortunately, there were many among us that weren't following the bouncing ball.....?

Life is good? For whom? For the hundreds of thousand that are homeless, living on the streets and, too many millions out of work or working poor? If life is good for you, consider your self fortunate, Despite what you think, if your vote is irrelevant in modern politics, you cannot say you are free. carlos

• Upvote 3

Your analysis is not even close....& If I'm not mistaking.... think I see a red laser aimed at your ARSE :unsure::blink::huh:...just like the one the Israelis have on your boy Ahmadickjad

What he's trying to tell you that you fail to comprehend is that he has learned not to trust ANY information put out by our Government. I agree completely with him! I suspect that the only reason you are here is try and prove that the brainwashing and partisan propaganda that you got from the Bush propaganda handbook is true and correct. It's not. The internet is chuck full of evidence to the contrary that those you are arguing have seen and fully believe to be the truth. The internet is a wonderful thing, You could get a world class education in a short period of time, and find out the TRUTH for yourself, or you can continue to sit in front of the tube with your beer and watch FOX news and pat yourself on the back for being well

informed......the choice is yours to make, but I will say this...a mind is a wonderful thing to waste!

Carlos

• Upvote 2

Carlos,

You have to be kidding me....the leader of the so called country has openly called for the state of Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Is that retoric or is that political or does one believe when a man with that kind of power spouts that type of hatetred. 60 plus years ago my family was killed in the gas chambers of nazi Germany .... I will promise you this .... If www3 is caused because a lunatic is trying to enialate the Jewish people... We will not go quietly. The world will just have to accept that asa part of history.

I'm sorry your family suffered in the Holocaust! But the real FACT is that most Jews in Europe had first hand news that the nazis were imprisoning the Jews and sending them to concentration camps. Many fled Europe because they had the foresight to get out before they were taken prisoners themselves but many did not believe what they were hearing and remained behind in denial of what was happening all around them. These that did not get out in advance of the German jugernaut were the ones that were captured and eventually met their fates in the gas chambers of the Third Reich.

In our society right now we have many people who are also in denial of what is obvious to others. Those who are convinced of what they believe is going to happen are trying as hard as they can to make people aware of what will be their fate. Unfortunately History has a sad way of repeating itself....doesn't it?

There is reliable factual information available that will tell you the TRUTH. I would encourage you to inform yourself before it is too late, and you suffer a similar fate!

I would recommend Sir...that you do yourself and your family a favor, and watch the movie, "ethos' on netflix, and then...let's talk! Thanks, Carlos

What he's trying to tell you that you fail to comprehend is that he has learned not to trust ANY information put out by our Government. I agree completely with him! I suspect that the only reason you are here is try and prove that the brainwashing and partisan propaganda that you got from the Bush propaganda handbook is true and correct. It's not. The internet is chuck full of evidence to the contrary that those you are arguing have seen and fully believe to be the truth. The internet is a wonderful thing, You could get a world class education in a short period of time, and find out the TRUTH for yourself, or you can continue to sit in front of the tube with your beer and watch FOX news and pat yourself on the back for being well

informed......the choice is yours to make, but I will say this...a mind is a wonderful thing to waste!

Carlos

You have no clue.....trust me I know the truth......by the way....are you & Sans considered a couple :unsure::blink::huh:

• Upvote 1

Well said....the smuck dosen't realize that in this case...history will not repeat itself ;)..

History will not repeat itself? If Israel attacks Iran unilaterally. There will be another Holocaust! Is there some part of this that you don't understand? Would you like me to draw you a picture? I can see your no student of History, or in one of your three "dives" you got the bends and never recovered?Carlos

He does make you think about certain things though I will give ya that, I've watched some of his other stuff too, just to make sure I'm not getting all my info from the zionist, elite, bankster, NWO, Fox news types, like San and Carlos think I am. :D He's just out there a bit, kind of like Limbaugh, some good points, some good ideas, encompassed by a cloud of conspiracy theories. IMO

It figures that you would be a disciple of the original hate monger. Limbaugh! What a joke! Worst part of it is that your proud to associate yourself with him! As though he was an accredited learning institution! Anyway...this explains the hate and the rage in you! Get some help for that problem! Carlos

History will not repeat itself? If Israel attacks Iran unilaterally. There will be another Holocaust! Is there some part of this that you don't understand? Would you like me to draw you a picture? I can see your no student of History, or in one of your three "dives" you got the bends and never recovered?Carlos

Keep it up & you'll be history as well ;)...

• Upvote 1

Nah, a beer slip, but thanks for pointing it out! :P

You still never answered my question, so I will ask it again: According to you if someone is pointing a gun at your head and says I'm going to kill you, someone like yourself doesn't have to worry because they haven't done it yet right?

Let me guess you don't change the oil in your car because it hasn't blown up yet either? :rolleyes:

You seriously need to research more before making statements on the Nazi's bud, your better off letting people assume you are ignorant instead of opening your mouth with something so outlandish and proving it. My grandfather was there by the way and talked about this particular topic in great detail, but I guess he was delusional too because it couldn't have happened right? There are countless photos and actual footage of the death camps, you really aren't that far out there are you? Amanutjob is that you? :o

The one that need an education here is you. Sansoussi is VERY well versed and VERY knowledgable, why do I know? because YOu learned everything you know from the Bush Propaganda Handbook, do you remember the book? It was written for the dumbed down American public. Had it used bigger words Bush would not have understood it himself! carlos

Thanks for the link Respecton smile.gif I've been wanting to see that.

Hey, we got your rain! Awe nice! biggrin.gif

I'm going to assume that this clip was probably in the movie, but just in case here it from the horse's mouth.

Papa Bush... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g (35 seconds) notice how excited he looks.

How can anyone see this and deny that the NWO plan isn't true? Just asking. rolleyes.gif

thanks maggie! You on top of things, as usual! Carlos

Wow.....12 whole years of study and experience....Im impressed :rolleyes:

He's exposing himself in every post....Good job Brother

This is beautiful, Im getting more popcorn.

instead of mocking him, maybe you should learn a thing or two and loose the arrogance that makes you think your right, and learn what the real truth is! I did and I don't regret that it changed my life! Carlos

• Upvote 2

The one that need an education here is you. Sansoussi is VERY well versed and VERY knowledgable, why do I know? because YOu learned everything you know from the Bush Propaganda Handbook, do you remember the book? It was written for the dumbed down American public. Had it used bigger words Bush would not have understood it himself! carlos

Thank you for reinforcing the fact that we need to use bullets instead of installing more fences

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2