Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

Of course, I have a feeling I would like some feedback from you too. smile.gif

Will do! I will do the same on your profile page if that's ok, tomorrow? I have that darn insomnia right now and want to give my opinion with my memory in better condition biggrin.gif. It has been just over a year since I watched that video.

From your profile pic, and I don't know which one of those wet-behind-the-ears mama's boys you happen to be, but I would guess you're about 20 years old, based on the low level of articulation you express here in this web forum. So, you've been imbibing FOX News with your mother's milk since you were filling diapers. Congratulations. I am so sorry. :(

:lol:

Will do! I will do the same on your profile page if that's ok, tomorrow? I have that darn insomnia right now and want to give my opinion with my memory in better condition biggrin.gif. It has been just over a year since I watched that video.

Yes, Thats great.

Sorry about the insomnia, I get that too sometimes. dry.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what exactly did the u.s. take from iraq?? We dont have there oil and they have an independent central bank. where are all these riches??

Sandstorm, I've been reading back through the thread and your post just struck me.

SocalDinar and I were suprised a few days ago to learn that Iraq's 60 Billion in foreign reserves are held in The Bank of New York. Not saying we took it, but we have it.

As for oil?

The oil companies seem to be thumbing their noses at Maliki, even though Obama say's they "should" follow Iraq's laws. I know, What laws? They are going full steam ahead though.

Just something for us to ponder.

• Upvote 1

Iran has ignored sanctioms for decades. they refuse to allow full comprehensive un walkthroughs of their nuclear facilities. iran has moved their nuclear actitivies underground. iran has numerously called for the extinction of another country. iran is seeking the return of the 12th imam through the destruction of infidels. god forbid anyone allows iran to obtain high level of enriched uranium toweapons grade levels. They need to be checked...because they are not stopping their ambitions, and refuse to cooperate. they are choosing their own destiny....

God bless the u.s.a.

You should ask yourself if the GOD that the "Jews" in Israel who follow/ Practice Judaism, is the SAME GOD that you follow and ask to Bless this country (USA).

• Upvote 3

Just an FYI for ya'll's consideration. I'm including a snippet of an email I got the other day.... non of which is classified as it is reachable within the public domain. I include it as merely information, to consider. Fact is, it kind of doesnt really matter whether or not anyone does or does not believe it. The events before us, will or will not play out as they will. I've learned a long time ago that government and its decisions therein almost take on a literal life of their own. Literally, its almost as if the decisions become organic events unto their own. You really don't have to agree or not agree, and I would instead invite you to sit with me and watch to see what happens over the next 12 weeks.....

So here is the email and a few things for you to consider:

“….we have worked on this far too long and its hard to fail now, though I can’t say where it will go from here. I’ve been working with our former intelligence analysts in preparing a proposal to establish direct communications links between the U.S. and Iranian navies. Essentially its similar to that we xxxxxxx in order to prevent an “accident” or provocation in the Persian Gulf from spiraling out of control. You can imagine how bummed out we were to learn that an official Pentagon draft paper on that same issue has been drifting about comatose in the Senate for more than a month while at the same time, our proposal was ignored. I really can’t understand why anyone wishing to avoid escalation in the Persian Gulf would delay, or outright oppose, such fail-safe measures. I don’t want to wonder if what I wonder is unfolding as we fear.” [end quote]

In reviewing the official intelligence reporting as to Iran and a viable weapons program of nuclear design, there is the following:

The 2007 NIE reported, with “high confidence,” the unanimous judgment of all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies that Iran stopped working on a nuclear weapon in the fall of 2003 and had not restarted it. George W. Bush’s personal memoir and remarks by **** Cheney make it clear that this honest NIE shoved a steel rod into the wheels of the juggernaut that had begun rolling off toward war on Iran in 2008, the last year of the Bush/Cheney administration.

NIE still stands as the prevailing U.S. intelligence assessment on Iran’s nuclear intentions, reaffirmed by top U.S. officials repeatedly over the past five years.

The key judgments of the 2007 NIE have been re-asserted every year since by the Director of National Intelligence in formal testimony to Congress And, as recent as just last Thursday, a National Security Council spokesman formally stated that “the U.S. intelligence assessment of Iran’s nuclear activities had not changed.”

On that same day, the National Security Council spokesman dismissed Israeli claims that U.S. intelligence had received alarming new information about Iran’s nuclear program. “We continue to assess that Iran is not on the verge of achieving a nuclear weapon,” the spokesman said. [end quote]

There is unfortunately a US election playing into the timeline. The current president does not have the intelligence indicator threshold that would trigger intervention in Iran. Israelis in a recent poll showed approximately 67% believed a unilateral attack against Iran would not succeed, and they would not prevail in an Iranian attack without the support of the US. The current candidate for US president is at this time, clearly in the Israeli camp in announcing US support of Israel in an Iranian attack.

The point of saying this, is not to start a debate on which man would make a better president if elected… that is NOT the point.

The point is, a debate about political parties is not what matters.. From a strategic perspective what does matter, is that that the coming 12 weeks before the election ......would be a prime window for Netanyahu to attack Iran, forcing the hand of the current President to join in, (so as to win), in a situation he is currently attempting to mediate through in response to the intelligence he is actually receiving and to prevent war. Further if he were to win again, the current fears of the Israeli government is there would lost opportunity to gain those advantages sought and more assured by way of attack as well as a loss by way of concessions.

Time will tell us and very soon, which way the pendulum swings. I am posting this not so much as to predict or state what in my opinion will or won’t happen. None of this is my work or perspective. I don’t have a dog in this fight.

It is however, offered as one analysis midst many as to what may or may not happen. And it gives us all the opportunity for reflection before it happens, and perhaps perspective during the next 12 weeks in terms of what actually does happen.

As a final thought, in noting the exceptionally, in some cases, genuinely bizarre attempts at profiling others rendered by some of my colleagues here on DV, before you cross a reprehensibly inexcusable line my world, please note it is the Star of David that hangs in my doorway.

Buckle up folks, the ride ahead may be a little bit bumpy...

Blessings~~

• Upvote 3

Thank You Rayzor,

I am still trying to gather my thoughts...

I see what you are saying about this being the perfect timing for Israel to make an attack. That would force Obama's hand to join them.

What I am not clear about is they were reported to not have any WMD'd in 2008, correct?

What is it that has been floating around the senate?

I'm confused and need to read it again.

Like you say none of that really matters if Israel chooses now to make their move now.

My head is spinning.

Edited by Maggie123

Sans.... I can't tell if you are literally trying to be provocative, or if you are instead myopic in your research attempts. You come across as being intelligent, and I was humming right there along with you in following the logic of your points, and then you go off into a line of thinking that in most cases would be considered absurd. What exactly is the methodology of your "research" over the past 12 years? How in the bloody hell would an autopsy ruling out gas as the means of executing a group of people prove they were not executed en masse? Have you compared the death toll of German POW camps with that of the camps holding Jewish, Catholic priests, and others found as not meeting the standards of the 3rd Reich. Have you not read any of the history leading up to, during or after this event? And by that, I don’t mean stories about the camps or it's victims, I mean about Hitler and his vision, his aspirations and obsession for creating the perfect race etc etc etc (said simply and in general).

If you are genuine about a true attempt to do research, if you are genuine in your desire to prove something, if you are really approaching the question with the intelligence of an actual research endeavor.... then you know, you must reject the null hypothesis.. If you don’t do that, you have "proved" absolutely nothing, in the face of all evidence to the contrary. Therein, I would suggest you back up your assertions, and go to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, read through the 50 thousand volumes, books and artifacts, view a couple of documentaries and then form the basis of your research in which you prove it wrong. In view of the evidence, it is now with you to disprove. If you believe it enough to say it then let it swallow your life proving it.

Or….. continue to waltz around wearing the fancy title of revisionist, while spouting hollow rhetoric meant to do nothing more than antagonize, hurt, eviscerate and dismissively taunt human beings you don’t really care about in the first place.

And I am sorry for whatever it is that happened to you and led you to confuse the miraculous soul of a human being with that of nothing more than the representation of a political agenda, or religious belief.

• Upvote 6

Sandstorm, I've been reading back through the thread and your post just struck me.

SocalDinar and I were suprised a few days ago to learn that Iraq's 60 Billion in foreign reserves are held in The Bank of New York. Not saying we took it, but we have it.

As for oil?

The oil companies seem to be thumbing their noses at Maliki, even though Obama say's they "should" follow Iraq's laws. I know, What laws? They are going full steam ahead though.

Just something for us to ponder.

US oil companies hardly scored at all in the big oil contracts a few years ago. No real benefit at all to the US and certainly no favoritism from Iraq. US oil has not done well in Iraq. So much for the war was about an oil grab. Russia, China and other nations have all scored major oil contracts and didnt spend any money on liberating Iraq. They couldn't have got these important oil supply contracts without the US and Iraq couldn't have awarded them. But its a no win situation - If US companies had got some decent contracts then it would have been finger pointing that the war was about the US getting the oil. Now its some major US rivals who get it in over the US without spending a dime to get access. <_<

Edited by Goodlife
  • Upvote 1

You should ask yourself if the GOD that the "Jews" in Israel who follow/ Practice Judaism, is the SAME GOD that you follow and ask to Bless this country (USA).

Yeah, right? We certainly are not blessed with a great economy right now, are we?

You should ask yourself if the GOD that the "fJews" in Israel who follow/ Practice Judaism, is the SAME GOD that you follow and ask to Bless this country (USA).

I think god created ways to communicate with all his people of the world. just because its a different religion, doesnt make it wrong. Religion divides the people. Most argue our way is better, or this is gods exact way. religion is imo, basically how people go about worshipping their god. god seperated everyone at the tower of bable, and i think religion is just seperate ways for each of us to communicate with him. peace

Sans.... I can't tell if you are literally trying to be provocative, or if you are instead myopic in your research attempts. You come across as being intelligent, and I was humming right there along with you in following the logic of your points, and then you go off into a line of thinking that in most cases would be considered absurd. What exactly is the methodology of your "research" over the past 12 years? How in the bloody hell would an autopsy ruling out gas as the means of executing a group of people prove they were not executed en masse? Have you compared the death toll of German POW camps with that of the camps holding Jewish, Catholic priests, and others found as not meeting the standards of the 3rd Reich. Have you not read any of the history leading up to, during or after this event? And by that, I don’t mean stories about the camps or it's victims, I mean about Hitler and his vision, his aspirations and obsession for creating the perfect race etc etc etc (said simply and in general).

If you are genuine about a true attempt to do research, if you are genuine in your desire to prove something, if you are really approaching the question with the intelligence of an actual research endeavor.... then you know, you must reject the null hypothesis.. If you don’t do that, you have "proved" absolutely nothing, in the face of all evidence to the contrary. Therein, I would suggest you back up your assertions, and go to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, read through the 50 thousand volumes, books and artifacts, view a couple of documentaries and then form the basis of your research in which you prove it wrong. In view of the evidence, it is now with you to disprove. If you believe it enough to say it then let it swallow your life proving it.

Or….. continue to waltz around wearing the fancy title of revisionist, while spouting hollow rhetoric meant to do nothing more than antagonize, hurt, eviscerate and dismissively taunt human beings you don’t really care about in the first place.

And I am sorry for whatever it is that happened to you and led you to confuse the miraculous soul of a human being with that of nothing more than the representation of a political agenda, or religious belief.

I am working on a response for you, Rayzur.

Very well said, +1 bud, but I wouldn't wast your time with Sans, he's part of the Illuminati/Alex Jones/NWO conspiracy club. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Sans.... I can't tell if you are literally trying to be provocative, or if you are instead myopic in your research attempts.

Sometimes I am, sometimes I am not. No, actually, the myopia resides with nearly everyone else who sincerely believes this cock-and-bull story of homicidal gas chambers. The Holocaust is the new civic religion of the otherwise agnostic west. Auschwitz is replacing Calvary. Much like the Moloch-worship of ancient times, the object of worship is the "Jewish" people, and the attendant idols homicidal gas chambers and crematory ovens.

You come across as being intelligent, and I was humming right there along with you in following the logic of your points, and then you go off into a line of thinking that in most cases would be considered absurd.

Well, I appreciate that, but why is it so absurd? In the case of "Jews," we are being required as Gentiles to believe an incredible story as "real history," but for which there exists scant evidence in general (eyewitness testimonies, which, in any other case, would not be considered reliable in a court of law without other corroboration), and no forensic evidence whatsoever as it concerns homicidal gas chambers. The entire world has indicted the German people with a perpetual blood libel, yet failed to forensically prove the existence of a wide-reaching plan, the financing for such a plan, and a truly credible weapon. Meanwhile, the Israelis move in on the Palestinians, and run roughshod while the world generally looks the other way. I am of German descent, and I say it is not right.

What exactly is the methodology of your "research" over the past 12 years? How in the bloody hell would an autopsy ruling out gas as the means of executing a group of people prove they were not executed en masse?

I never said that it would prove any such thing, and I never said that no one died en masse. World War II was a reaction the Bolshevik slaughter of millions in Russia. Many people died on all sides. Why should we mourn only a specific portion of them? Why should the experience of only one particular group be of greater concern than all the others? Because the "Jews" have said so? That's not good enough for me. Throughout history, we should all know “Jews” have been great persecutors of their fellow man. Perhaps Yahweh thinks they deserved a conflagration of this sort. Why have “Jews” been permitted to assume proprietorship of that word, “Holocaust,” with a capital H? Practically every major German city suffered a literal holocaust. Why should we look to “Jews” for leadership in how to prevent future holocausts, especially when they behave so badly in their own ethnic state?

Seeing as the exterminationist position, after 60 years, has settled upon homicidal gas chambers as the main "smoking gun," is it unreasonable to think they should have gathered more damning evidence than just the testimony of a handful of so-called "survivors?" In a murder investigation, is not the first task to gather forensic evidence? No such thing ever took place with regard to this "Holocaust." Mere piles of dead human beings, who could have died from typhus, or perhaps starvation (after only 2-4 weeks) due to indiscriminate Allied bombing of the German supply lines, do not alone prove that gassing was the Germans’ weapon of choice. Photographs and film of dead human beings do not alone prove it either. Again, note that I have not said that no one died.

Have you compared the death toll of German POW camps with that of the camps holding Jewish, Catholic priests, and others found as not meeting the standards of the 3rd Reich. Have you not read any of the history leading up to, during or after this event? And by that, I don’t mean stories about the camps or its victims, I mean about Hitler and his vision, his aspirations and obsession for creating the perfect race etc., etc., etc. (said simply and in general).

Of course I have. I am an avid student of World War II-period propaganda. But I am of the opinion that Hitler was a Zionist, and that "Jewish" groups collaborated with him. This is one nebulous aspect of my research to which I plan to get to the bottom. Why are so few interested in even hearing about Dwight D. Eisenhower’s extra-Geneva Convention classification and treatment of German POWs? Eisenhower oversaw the extra-judicial death of one million German men, while Senegalese and Soviet troops were permitted to rape German women at will, as in Frankfurt and in all areas east of Berlin. All of this was agreed upon by the “Allies” at Potsdam. Can there be any cruder, more inhuman form of genocide?

And why are so few concerned about the largest population transfer in all of history: Millions of ethnic Germans, many of whom died in the process, mostly from territories in the east, and the disappearance of whole former countries like Prussia? The emphasis is upon “Jewish” suffering almost exclusively and this even in the unpleasant light of the Israelis’ bad behavior to date. In Kabbalah, the rabbis assert that the “Jewish” people are actually divine, yet, at the same time, we are led to believe they are as fragile as Dresden china. Why must we always come to their rescue? Because the Bible says so? What if they are imposters who have stolen the identity of Israel?

If you are genuine about a true attempt to do research, if you are genuine in your desire to prove something, if you are really approaching the question with the intelligence of an actual research endeavor.... then you know, you must reject the null hypothesis. If you don’t do that, you have "proved" absolutely nothing, in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

It is important to understand that the null hypothesis can never be proven. A set of data can only reject a null hypothesis or fail to reject it. The null hypothesis, in this case, consists of these alleged homicidal gas chambers. Seeing as the extiminationist position has failed to gather evidence beyond “eyewitness” testimony, the alternative, that homicidal gas chambers did not exist, clearly deserves serious consideration. Note that the exterminationist position only arrived at the conclusion that homicidal gas chambers did exist after much trial and error with other presumably workable methods of execution like electrocution floors and pedal-driven brain-bashing machines. Many other things, like soap made from human fat, and human skin lampshades, have also fallen by the wayside.

Therein, I would suggest you back up your assertions, and go to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, read through the 50 thousand volumes, books and artifacts, view a couple of documentaries and then form the basis of your research in which you prove it wrong. In view of the evidence, it is now with you to disprove. If you believe it enough to say it then let it swallow your life proving it.

It has not swallowed my life, and it will not ever, as long as I have a goal in mind and I enjoy what I am doing. Unfortunately, I am not close enough to the Simon Wiesenthal Center to do any kind of regular research there. But I would if I could. I have visited other Holocaust centers. Perhaps when we get a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar I will be able to more freely travel. And I very much look forward to it.

Revisionist is a serious term, and I wear it proudly. All of history is subject to revision. The “Holocaust” should be no exception, unless we are indeed witnessing the birth of a new age religion. Just because you are wont to not take me seriously does not mean that I am not serious about my research. My ultimate goal is to demonstrate the stunning similarities I have discovered between National Socialism and Judaism.

Nothing drastic happened to me that led me in this direction. I am simply exercising my right to doubt what this society tells me to believe. And if you knew the truth about Judaism, you would know that, according to the rabbis, not everyone is human. In fact, in Judaism, only "Jews" are considered human.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank You Rayzor,

I am still trying to gather my thoughts...

I see what you are saying about this being the perfect timing for Israel to make an attack. That would force Obama's hand to join them.

What I am not clear about is they were reported to not have any WMD'd in 2008, correct?

What is it that has been floating around the senate?

I'm confused and need to read it again.

Like you say none of that really matters if Israel chooses now to make their move now.

My head is spinning.

I'm trying to absorb this as well.

Of course, I have a feeling I would like some feedback from you too. smile.gif

Thanks Sans smile.gif Good Night.

Hugs, Maggie oops I meant Peace! biggrin.gif

Maggie, my reply to Rayzur should give you a good idea of my position on the homicidal gas chambers. I am not forcing my views on anyone, but it seems as though there are plenty who want to force the consensus view on me. :rolleyes:

Very well said, +1 bud, but I wouldn't wast your time with Sans, he's part of the Illuminati/Alex Jones/NWO conspiracy club. :rolleyes:

it's not true because you didn't hear it from the govt and media.

Good luck with that fella.

When some one always associates Alex Jones and tin foil hats with every conspiracy theorist,you know they have already been conditioned to that line of thinking.

• Upvote 2

Who is Alex Jones?

You are so full of yourself and your mindless BS you can't even remember what it is you posted yourself, let me help you here is your quote:

Yeah, there's Alex Jones again. Hi, Alex! No, listen, bud - I do not pay much, if any, attention to Alex Jones, because he's an agent of the Cryptocracy, and I do not indulge in drugs.

You still haven't answered my question so just for kicks I will ask it one more time, try and keep in mind that it is YES or NO, I don't want your brain to explode their chief, and this puts us back on point with the topic of this post:

IF A PERSON PUTS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND SAYS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, (According to your philosophy on Israel/Iran) YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PULLED THE TRIGGER YET, RIGHT? You've been threatened with being wiped out, but it hasn't happened yet, do you wait and get destroyed, or do you go on the defensive to protect yourself, I'm with Israel. YES or NO is this really how you feel?

When some one always associates Alex Jones and tin foil hats with every conspiracy theorist,you know they have already been conditioned to that line of thinking.

ROFL Teddy, I've probably watched & read more info on conspiracies and have seen almost everything Alex has to offer, then 99% of the people out there. Like I said before, he has some great ideas and things that certainly make you go hmmmmm..... But he's also way out there and stuck on himself just like Limbaugh. Believe me my eyes are wide open and there are very few people I trust, none of them are in govt or the media.

Of course. And always with a hearty ROTFLMFAO! :rolleyes:

You are so full of yourself and your mindless BS you can't even remember what it is you posted yourself, let me help you here is your quote:

Yeah, there's Alex Jones again. Hi, Alex! No, listen, bud - I do not pay much, if any, attention to Alex Jones, because he's an agent of the Cryptocracy, and I do not indulge in drugs.

You still haven't answered my question so just for kicks I will ask it one more time, try and keep in mind that it is YES or NO, I don't want your brain to explode their chief, and this puts us back on point with the topic of this post:

IF A PERSON PUTS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND SAYS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, (According to your philosophy on Israel/Iran) YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PULLED THE TRIGGER YET, RIGHT? You've been threatened with being wiped out, but it hasn't happened yet, do you wait and get destroyed, or do you go on the defensive to protect yourself, I'm with Israel. YES or NO is this really how you feel?

1: Um..I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic about Alex Jones :P

More than likely,like me he's just tired of the lame old stereotype by sheeple of all conspiracy theorists being tin foil nutjobs that listen to alex Jones three times a day.

2: Wow..just listen to yourself blather one.

Let me ask you a question.How exactly do you know that Iran is a Nuclear threat and wants to wipe Isarael off the map?

Of thats right...like pretty much everyone else you read some govt documents,and watch some media (American and middle eastern) that tells you Iran hates Israel and wants all jews dead.In all likely hood you don't know the first Iran or Israeli citizen yourself.Just as in the 9/11 attacks,Afghani/Iraq/Syrian,Lybia conflicts you rely on the govt and media to tell you who the boogeyman is,and what they are going to do next.

Are you so thick that you can't even realize that the media basically makes up peoples minds for them about what reality is?

ROFL Teddy, I've probably watched & read more info on conspiracies and have seen almost everything Alex has to offer, then 99% of the people out there. Like I said before, he has some great ideas and things that certainly make you go hmmmmm..... But he's also way out there and stuck on himself just like Limbaugh. Believe me my eyes are wide open and there are very few people I trust, none of them are in govt or the media.

If you think Alex Jones is where all conspiracy theorists get their info from you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

And of course some cosnpiracy theorists are wrong and have far out idea's.The NWO works hard to plant disinfo among the conspiracy ranks.

Ironic thing is that I'm sure What Alex tells people is a lot closer to the truth than what Mainstream media,Obammy,and Mittens are blathering on about.

If your eyes are so open why do you seem to buy into the Muslim/Iran fearmongering BS just like all the sheeple out there?

• Upvote 2

More than likely,like me he's just tired of the lame old stereotype by sheeple of all conspiracy theorists being tin foil nutjobs that listen to alex Jones three times a day.

Let me ask you a question.How exactly do you know that Iran is a Nuclear threat and wants to wipe Isarael off the map?

Of thats right...like pretty much everyone else you read some govt documents,and watch some media (American and middle eastern) that tells you Iran hates Israel and wants all jews dead.In all likely hood you don't know the first Iran or Israeli citizen yourself.Just as in the 9/11 attacks,Afghani/Iraq/Syrian,Lybia conflicts you rely on the govt and media to tell you who the boogeyman is,and what they are going to do next.

Are you so thick that you can't even realize that the media basically makes up peoples minds for them about what reality is?

Just maybe Teddybear you should go read the rest of this thread, instead of jumping to the end and spouting off on what it is you think you know. We've covered this already Jr. no need to go over it again for the new comers who choose not to read the thread.

As far as conspiracy theories go: Here's one that makes me think personally. The Mayan calendar ending this December, not long after the elections in November. Is the world going to end then, well I guess I wouldn't have paid my taxes if I believed it 100%, do I feel our govt. will tell us what they know? Nope. So I guess we wait and see what happens.

Back to your question, how do I know Iran wants to wipe Israel out, back to my previous posts, Amanutjob said so himself, and Moon is there laying into him for saying it.

If you think Alex Jones is where all conspiracy theorists get their info from you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

And of course some cosnpiracy theorists are wrong and have far out idea's.The NWO works hard to plant disinfo among the conspiracy ranks.

Ironic thing is that I'm sure What Alex tells people is a lot closer to the truth than what Mainstream media,Obammy,and Mittens are blathering on about.

If your eyes are so open why do you seem to buy into the Muslim/Iran fearmongering BS just like all the sheeple out there?

im sorry...but how delusional can someone continuously be. even if the news reported a truth...you would believe the opposite. yoh are functioning a thought process out of paranoia. how can someone in that likes ever have a solid fundamental ground to ever built a detaiped plan or thought process. believe the oppositeof what anyone says. go to the deep underground conspiracy websites for news...then shun any normal person i. being a wack job. i know the worlds not perfect and their are corruption and hidden agendas sometimes...but dont distance yourself so far from a reality...a continual line of that wayof thinking is like admitting yourself in. a psych ward

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1