Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Bible: Iraq's future

FDyer

Hello FDyer, I appreciate your use of scripture. But I would like to add that there are different types used in scripture that are descriptive of things to come. There is a physical Babylon, Political Babylon, and Spiritual Babylon. If you consider this theory, you have to consider other cities also: Rome, New York, Tyre, as well as Babylon. A similar word once applied to Tyre whose great wealth and trade was the envy of the world, as was Rome's. Today you have to include New York as well as other cities. This is, as I stated, a theory, and attributing any one city must be taken in consideration of other scripture.

That is very true Lyn LaVigne...and something few people take the time to consider...thanks

An "A" for effort, but you better be a bible scholar to talk about the Book of Revelations.....

Sunglass the best kept secret of the Book of Revelation is that most people think it is difficult...they have been programmed to believe it is difficult...the original Greek Word for Revelation means THE UNVIELING...God intends for us to understand this book...after RV I'll tell you where to look...be blessed... :wave:

Not true. You simply must be a "servant" of Christ. A believer. Rev. 1:1,3

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his SERVANTS things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John....Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein; for the time is at hand."

Too many Christians shy away from the last Book of the Bible, which is THE REVELATION of JESUS CHRIST which GOD gave to John to show HIS "servants"...You should not wait for a Bible Scholar to explain it to you, but read it and study it yourself, and with the HOLY SPIRIT you will receive understanding. It is the ONLY Book in the Bible that promises you a "blessing" if you read and/or listen to the words. It is the culmination of all of GOD's wonderful plan for HIS Family. Embrace it. Eat it. Pray over it. You will be blessed. After all, GOD has blessed us to live during its unfolding. Millions before us have longed to see these days. We are living in the last days of the Revelation of JESUS CHRIST as the Coming KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS, who will "tabernacle" for ever and ever with us HIS Believers. His Family. GOD Bless us richly and give us a greater hunger for HIS Word, and HIS Presence in our lives.

amen amen....we're on the same page...GOD wants us to understand HIS WORD THANKS

anyone here not religious,..and grounded in reality..?? or should i give up looking..???

there's a HUGE dfference between religious and spiritual ironman ....I urge you to learn to discern the difference....the letter (religion) kills...the Spirit gives life.....

Phoenix, Adam gave us, here at DinarVets, another forum and a chat room to discuss the spiritual/biblical side of the dinar.

I noticed your posts today here on DV about the actual currency and the symbolism(s)

If you have time, anything you have and can contribute over on newdinarchat.com would so be appreciated.

Thank you Phoenix.

Wow. Scary but interesting post, I see Phonenix is back. Always interested in what you have to say. I don't like the idea of satan being on the dinar though, freaks me out. I know times they are changing, and days numbered, I pray we all let God guide us in all purposes in life we have and to use the money from this investment in ways to give God the glory. God bless us all.

The rest of it I like but I have not researched it, would like to some time, like afer the RV... I was reading Revelations today about the great Harlot... thanks for your post. It makes people dig for truth.

Aaron

Edited by admouser
spelling

Very interesting, for those that don't know the UAE or United Arab Emirates is comprised of 7 Kingdoms each with it's own King. The other 3 Kingdoms...hmmm makes you wonder if they are Muslim (Iran, Afghanistan, Syria)? I'm no scholar by any means, but know a little bit about a little bit...lol Good post FDyer. No relation to **** or Annette Dyer who lived in NC I suppose?

V

I just want to so many thanks for the morning devotional it went really well with my spirit and soul and cup of coffee. FDyer you rock girl cute hat :) gotta run. Quick note I distinctly remember thinking During the invasion of Iraqi in 2003 being completely stunned by all of the undeveloped vast wealth and at the same time how poor in spirit and neglected the people and land seemed,

it was deeply disturbing to witness. God has big plans for the middle east and I rest knowing he has exciting plans ahead. Thankful for what I have, Waverider09