Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amen - I can think of a lot of people that I could help mamarabbit02 and am prepared to do so.

It will be a great a glorious day when we can all help those who need assistance! I am more excited for that opportunity than anything else through this ride.

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 6

Yes & Amen! Bless you Mamarabbit! Lord, we do not bow our knee to this money but bow our knee to you !!! We know that you have an appointed time for this & we await that moment! But we are anxious, Lord get debt free & have the funds to give when you say give!!! There are so many needs all around us, Lord Jesus & we will help them in your Name & give you all the Glory because all Glory and Honor & Praise belong to you !!! Amen!

• Upvote 4

Being able to help others is the over riding purpose to my investment. Of course I will be able to live perhaps a somewhat easier life, but I already have everything I really need and my bills are always paid on time and there is very little I could want. But I do want to reach out and help others. I have already given dinar to many people I wanted to help, and the RV would be a blessing to them. And once the RV happens there are many places I want to use the anonymity of cash to help.

Your prayer says it well. Thanks for spearheading this move for people to ask for the RV for the right reasons, the sharing of all gifts.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Absolutely will pray with you. May the Lord bless those who fill there hearts with the blood of Christ.

And so we keep on praying for you, that our God will make you worthy of the life to which he called you. And we pray that God, by his power, will fulfill all your good intentions and faithful deeds.

2 Thessalonians 1:11

I'm in.

I stand in agreement with this prayer. :bow:

When we agree on touching this one thing, God's Spirit will be present with us. :hug:

I too have plans to further God's kingdom with some of the increase.

There are also a lot of other people who plan on doing the same thing. :twothumbs:

Let it come to pass. :woot:

Thank you God, in Jesus' name

:angel:

I wont pray for money. But I do pray that your people find the help they need.

not that i am correcting you my friend in any way but i would find it humbling if you consider my point of view. we should pray for everything, always making our supplication known to God. money is a tool and a very necessary one in this world's system.

consider that mostly all the patriarchs of the Bible attained great wealth from God. He has no problem at all blessing His people with money:

“You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.” (Deuteronomy 8:18)

“I am Abraham’s servant. The Lord has blessed my master greatly. He has become wealthy. The Lord has given him sheep and cattle. He has given him silver and gold. He has also given him male and female servants, and camels and donkeys.” (Genesis 24:34-35)

“Isaac planted crops in that land. That same year he gathered 100 times more than he planted. That was because the Lord blessed him. Isaac became rich. His wealth continued to grow until he became very rich. He had many flocks and herds and servants.” (Genesis 26:13-14)

i am at the point in my life where if the Lord does not give it to me then i don't want it. i want His hand upon my life and His blessing as well. i want to testify to everyone that "this was the Lord's doing and not my own. it is He who considered the low estate of His servant and gave me wealth." jabez said it best:

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested." I Chron 4:10

and so i ask the Lord to bless me, to lay his hand on my body, my mind, my home and my money. i ask him to choose my friends. i ask him to give me ideas on the job so that i can be a blessing, an asset. and in full agreement with the OP, Lord please bless this investment that we might return it to you in service as we endeavor to do Your will and further your Kingdom. come Lord Jesus!

be blessed my friends.

• Upvote 1