Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will your breaking point with the Dinar be?

Me as well. i hold less than a mil, so im sticking around no matter what. i was saying imo, that if it lops, they wouldnt rv the old currency two or three to 1. They would just issue more of the new currency and settle at the 1:1 rate they talk about. rv or rd, whatever it is, they want to start at 1:1. Then with sucess and and economic improvements gradually move upwards. i see no advantage to setting the rate to anything close to the 3 dollar range. they would putting themselves at a huge diasdvantage in the global market. Jmo. ive rebounded well since my beginnings here. good to hear from you. im jealous....just got back from myrtle beach and charleston from the pga at kiawah....i love south carolina.

You should have shout out while your were here, we could have went out and had a sandwich!! :D

Breaking point was yrs ago. Its just a numb..... going through the motions thing now. Hoping without much credit ib everything we read. When it happens it'll have be a nice surprise, but nothing id promote anymore! This train is a one way ticket to RV! if it never happens I will enjoy wiping my butt with it!

• Upvote 1

I have been into this for more than 8 years... Now, due to personal issues I'd like ( need, actually) to get rid of a part ( I was thinking a few Millions) of my Dinars ( I have 25k notes only) but being that I'm in Italy it's all very difficult... No banks will accept it here and on eBay they wouldn't go for it as most deem I'm too far away etc.

I might try to sell them to British Folks maybe....

I can only hope things will change soon..

Besides... Everything here is on the increase.... Two days ago the gas price reached the 2 Euros per liter ( 4th part of a gallon) record mark .....Nice, huh?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure why the OP would even state his/her intention to sell if he/she only has a small amount invested.

It's a currency people! It is worth it's face value. It's more than tripled in value against the US dollar since 2003 and has the possibility to get much stronger as Iraq joins the 21st century.

High risk investment is just that... high risk! If your a regular middle class investor, loosing a few grand shouldn't bring down the roof. Get over yourself. You spent the money already. Lock up your dinars and get on with your life! There may be a very sweet morning down the road some day! B)

All this negative chatter about selling and getting out is so friggin lame. I don't get it. :blink:

Smee2... my prayers are with you. Continue to build your treasure in heaven. That's the only one that really counts! :)

I had a interesting conversation regarding this crazy investment with a couple of co-workers today in light of the lastest rumor/hype about Aug.26th possibly being another so called Dinar RV day. I had asked each of them what is your breaking point with the Dinar? If you have been invested for a couple of years you have heard all sorts of so called intel or gossip as to when the RV will be and I guess I have grown numb to all of this after so many years of heartbreak. I invested casually whereas both co-workers invested 10K or more so our answers were totally different. Just curious what the responses will be because if it doesn't happen by the end of 2013 I'm out!

Well, according to the qgoodnews.gifI've been scute_100-106.gifthere's no need for me to worry about another breaking point laugh.gifbecause our RV is only 3 days away ! ! ! ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just look at the site now and then. Its in my safe, and I dont really think too much about it any more. If it happens, great if it dosent, well so be it. I have been in this for a few years now. I was exited when I read good things, but it never happens, always a reason, so I dont pay it much attention now. Just carry on as normal. :)

• Upvote 2

Just look at the site now and then. Its in my safe, and I dont really think too much about it any more. If it happens, great if it dosent, well so be it. I have been in this for a few years now. I was exited when I read good things, but it never happens, always a reason, so I dont pay it much attention now. Just carry on as normal. :)

Agreed... Carry on normally..If possible.... But you are aware that some Folks might need to sell some or all of their Dinars at one point due to financial urgencies especially those who have been in it for a long time.....

• Upvote 1

I had a interesting conversation regarding this crazy investment with a couple of co-workers today in light of the lastest rumor/hype about Aug.26th possibly being another so called Dinar RV day. I had asked each of them what is your breaking point with the Dinar? If you have been invested for a couple of years you have heard all sorts of so called intel or gossip as to when the RV will be and I guess I have grown numb to all of this after so many years of heartbreak. I invested casually whereas both co-workers invested 10K or more so our answers were totally different. Just curious what the responses will be because if it doesn't happen by the end of 2013 I'm out!

Aug 26 is just more Guru BS. They get this BS info from the same sources who have fed them the same lying BS for the last 2 years but they are to dowm stupid to know its BS....the same BS from 2 years ago. If you havnt noticed Gurus are the biggest BS'rs out there who just love to here themselves and see there names or phony screen names in print.

• Upvote 1

If we haven't purchased any dinar in a while, is that the same as suggesting a breaking point? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I don't plan on buying any more. Even if this goes into 2013 and beyond....

no, i dont believe so especially if you purchased all that your investment plan allowed for. as for me, i was done purchasing hard currency a long time ago as my investment strategy was to capitalize on the iraqi stock exchange. i'm getting 25% more bang for my buck as i rule out the dinar trader with their pricey spreads, my money becomes working capital because it labors every business day for 2 hours to bring me a profit, and i attain joint ownership in iraqi businesses.

in a nutshell it is all about an individual's investment strategy.

• Upvote 1

My opinion is this: There shouldnt be a breaking point or a specific time you have to get out UNLESS you purchased more than you could afford and need the money. Instead of thinking like that you need to put your dinar in a safe place and FORGET it will ever do anything. Then if and when it changes value you do your thing. By giving yourself a date or saying you have a breaking point you are putting lots of stress on yourself. I have waited for several years and dont have a breaking point because I am not counting on this revalue to save me or my family....I am living like I normally would by working hard and I am actually looking for a job right now. If the dinar rv's then fine and if not then fine too. If you buy a house or gold or stocks you dont say I have a date to get out, thats just plain dumb.

I plan to wait this out til whenever and as much as I would like it to happen soon I dont believe it will be soon. You need to put the dinar away and forget it unless you need the cash.

• Upvote 2

I have invested what I could afford over the course of about 4 about years. I have acquired all I intend to acquire. If it all falls apart tomorrow it will be an expensive mistake but all high return investments are risky.

Will it be worth it?

I'm banking that it will be. I am in for the long haul. 2 more years and I will re-evaluate at that time my goals and position. Till them I am all in.

Now , will someone just PUSH THE FREAKING BUTTON ALREADY!!!

GP

• Upvote 2

Hey, I'm in it for the entertainment at this point. What the heck else am I supposed to do at work all day if I don't spend it reading all the IRAQ news and listening to all the downloadable phone chats?

I sure wouldn't mind a few million $$ when it does RV. Just not going to keep getting excited every time somebody says it is going to happen tomorrow, or on Sunday, or next week, or when the fat lady sings...

:moon-from-car::soon:

• Upvote 2

Hey, I'm in it for the entertainment at this point. What the heck else am I supposed to do at work all day if I don't spend it reading all the IRAQ news and listening to all the downloadable phone chats?

I sure wouldn't mind a few million $ when it does RV. Just not going to keep getting excited every time somebody says it is going to happen tomorrow, or on Sunday, or next week, or when the fat lady sings...

I shed a tear every time i see your avatar when you post reminds me of good times Aladdin and Abu the monkey were my favorite disney characters :)tongue.gif

I sure wouldn't mind a few million $ when it does RV. Just not going to keep getting excited every time somebody says it is going to happen tomorrow, or on Sunday, or next week, or when the fat lady sings...

hahaha! I'm right there with you prince!

• Upvote 1