Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will your breaking point with the Dinar be?

I had a interesting conversation regarding this crazy investment with a couple of co-workers today in light of the lastest rumor/hype about Aug.26th possibly being another so called Dinar RV day. I had asked each of them what is your breaking point with the Dinar? If you have been invested for a couple of years you have heard all sorts of so called intel or gossip as to when the RV will be and I guess I have grown numb to all of this after so many years of heartbreak. I invested casually whereas both co-workers invested 10K or more so our answers were totally different. Just curious what the responses will be because if it doesn't happen by the end of 2013 I'm out!

I had a interesting conversation regarding this crazy investment with a couple of co-workers today in light of the lastest rumor/hype about Aug.26th possibly being another so called Dinar RV day. I had asked each of them what is your breaking point with the Dinar? If you have been invested for a couple of years you have heard all sorts of so called intel or gossip as to when the RV will be and I guess I have grown numb to all of this after so many years of heartbreak. I invested casually whereas both co-workers invested 10K or more so our answers were totally different. Just curious what the responses will be because if it doesn't happen by the end of 2013 I'm out!

It is a shake of the dice, I spent only what I was ok with losing

With that said if it comes to a bust, oh well it is what it is

I'll keep holding no matter what.

Edited by eddiemac
  • Upvote 1

When we see the outcome, which I think will be soon. If they lop (1,000,000 dinars now becomes 1,000 new dinars) and then RV say to 3 to 1, you still made a huge profit, even at 2 to 1 you double your money. Not rich by any means but you didn't do to bad on this investment, considering how other investments pay off or don't. Anytime you can turn 10g into 20 or 30g you've made a great return. I'm hoping for a 1 to 1 straight up RV though.

Absolute worst case scenario, one I hate to even bring up, if they do lop, give a limited amount of time to exchange old for new dinar, not have a tradeable currency, and the dealers could leave us holding the bag with worthless money or charge asinine fees to exchange your old for new, then I'd say forget it. So let's keep our fingers crossed that they become tradeable real soon with the big banks and currency exchanges so trading out old for new won't be a problem if they take the lop road, which I don't believe they will, and at the same time coming out with a straight up RV, heck even 10 cents would be an incredible profit, what kind of investment can turn $1,000 into $100,000, for every $1,000 you invested?

For one thing people should be smart enough not to put themselves in the financial hurtbag from the IQD. It's always been risky and everyone has been told don't invest more then you can afford to lose. If you have overinvested in it out of greed you have my empathy but not my sympathy, you put yourself there now ask why? Are you the same person who orders oysters hoping to find a pearl to pay the bill? Personally I haven't stuck in more than I can afford to lose or would blow in Vegas or on a good vacation, and personally I like my odds with IQD much better then the blackjack tables!! This payout could be phenomenal.

GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 3

I was asked that same question by a friend not that long ago. First let me say no one likes a quitter.

Now on to the question of when than may come, I am stubborn so getting me to quit will take more than just sitting here a few years. Stocks down pay out over night so what make you think you will get this any easier.

I was in hospital recently, with lots of time to think about things like ... oh ... my life and how long it might or might not last. Not the best subject for thoughts but one that sooner or later should be looked at.

So, I have already reached the point where I am no longer dreaming of the RV, or hoping for the RV, or playing the little mind game where in we try to estimate the date and rate and be able to support our reasoning. I guess I have reached the point of not expecting it to happen. It is just the same old same old year after year after year and even when it seemed close, and people said it could be right around the next corner ... there would always be something else that just had to be set in place and then, whammo ... an RV !!!

It feels now like so much b.s. Oh, I won't give my dinar away or try to sell it to a true believer. It is sitting here all neat and tidy in a fireproof box thingy, and when it does RV, if it does RV, I will cash out just like everyone else. I spent a good deal on my dinar but not more than I can turn my back on now. It is spent, and gone, and if there is ever a return I'll consider that a positive vibe.

But life, mine at least, is just going to be too short to continue playing the dinar RV game making it the central part of my existence. I gave dinar to people I wanted to help and depending on what it might RV at they will be happy or happier. So, I can just continue on with life as it is. I come here not so much to read about the dinar and what each politician or political commentator is saying, I come here to see what my DV friends are up to. No more dinar stress for me.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 15

The upside of waiting for this is that it tends to wear us down a bit and brings some wisdom and balance so we are less likely to go loose as a goose when it does come around.

The hype has settled down for most of us and so as much as I wanted it to happen some years ago it has actually done me some good to wait. A bit like a most lottery winners going nuts and blowing most of the cash because they are not ready for it and its all hype and excitement.

I'm in it for a long while.

In fact I think it will tank fairly quickly after it RVs and then climb again later on. So I believe its a long investment strategy.

But life, mine at least, is just going to be too short to continue playing the dinar RV game making it the central part of my existence. I gave dinar to people I wanted to help and depending on what it might RV at they will be happy or happier. So, I can just continue on with life as it is. I come here not so much to read about the dinar and what each politician or political commentator is saying, I come here to see what my DV friends are up to. No more dinar stress for me.

:)

smee2

I AGREE WITH SMEE!!!!!!!

Smee, I Pray you are doing well.

Blessings

Luci

• Upvote 2

When we see the outcome, which I think will be soon. If they lop (1,000,000 dinars now becomes 1,000 new dinars) and then RV say to 3 to 1, you still made a huge profit, even at 2 to 1 you double your money. Not rich by any means but you didn't do to bad on this investment, considering how other investments pay off or don't. Anytime you can turn 10g into 20 or 30g you've made a great return. I'm hoping for a 1 to 1 straight up RV though.

Absolute worst case scenario, one I hate to even bring up, if they do lop, give a limited amount of time to exchange old for new dinar, not have a tradeable currency, and the dealers could leave us holding the bag with worthless money or charge asinine fees to exchange your old for new, then I'd say forget it. So let's keep our fingers crossed that they become tradeable real soon with the big banks and currency exchanges so trading out old for new won't be a problem if they take the lop road, which I don't believe they will, and at the same time coming out with a straight up RV, heck even 10 cents would be an incredible profit, what kind of investment can turn $1,000 into $100,000, for every $1,000 you invested?

For one thing people should be smart enough not to put themselves in the financial hurtbag from the IQD. It's always been risky and everyone has been told don't invest more then you can afford to lose. If you have overinvested in it out of greed you have my empathy but not my sympathy, you put yourself there now ask why? Are you the same person who orders oysters hoping to find a pearl to pay the bill? Personally I haven't stuck in more than I can afford to lose or would blow in Vegas or on a good vacation, and personally I like my odds with IQD much better then the blackjack tables!! This payout could be phenomenal.

GO RV!!! B)

Good word :)

My breaking point would be...... the next time I hear a rumor stating that it was going to RV and didn't........Kidding.

For me, I invested all my savings, which is not much. I figure if the dinar does increase in value, great. I made a few bucks, or I maybe even rich. But what it comes down to is that I will continue to work until I fall over dead. Do I want to retire some day, Yes and this is my only chance, as my social security I know is going to pay for not much at all if there is something left. If nothing does happen, RV or LOP, my boy will have it to dream about - a RV some day. If I do hand it off to my boy, I will be sure to tell him absolutely do not look at the rumor section as it will lead to a lot of let downs. No one truely knows whats giong to happen except logic and even that doesn't work with Iraq.

• Upvote 3