Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALERT!!!!!!!

delta22

Hi Everyone, I'm sure many of you have read "10 foods that are bad for you" or "Snacks that are bad for your health". After much research I have compiled a list of foods that everyone should AVOID! 1. Any food you can't remember putting in the refrigerator. 2. Any food that has changed states (gone from solid to liquid, or the opposite) 3. Any food or drink that is sporting a gray fuzzy cover. 4. Any food more than 2 months out of date. 5. Any product in containers that is changing shape (such as a can that now resembles a ball). 6. Any product in a container so rusted that you must open it to identify the contents. 7. Any product that can move out of the container by itself. 8. Any product your dog won't eat. 9. Any product that releases toxic fumes or causes memory loss upon opening. 10. Any product that has not changed appearance or odor even though it has been with you since high school. All other foods probably won't harm you, unless you so addicted that you eat nothing else.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 7

Hey folks! This guy comes on here to post a joke to try to give us all a laugh; he files it properly in the "Off Topic" section, and he had gotten 5 negatives, as of the time I first visited the thread, about an hour after he did the posting? WTF?

Aren't NEGS supposed to be reserved for those silly people who post Okie's chat logs into the News section next to the reports from Al-Jazeera, or those unhappy folks who are just outrageously uncivil while arguing?

Is that the level that this forum has descended to, that if someone posts a joke that he thinks is funny, that I think is funny, and probably many others will too... that he gets NEGGED?

So what if it's corny?

Neggers GET A LIFE!

The rest of you, help me even him out !!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone, I'm sure many of you have read "10 foods that are bad for you" or "Snacks that are bad for your health". After much research I have compiled a list of foods that everyone should AVOID! 1. Any food you can't remember putting in the refrigerator. 2. Any food that has changed states (gone from solid to liquid, or the opposite) 3. Any food or drink that is sporting a gray fuzzy cover. 4. Any food more than 2 months out of date. 5. Any product in containers that is changing shape (such as a can that now resembles a ball). 6. Any product in a container so rusted that you must open it to identify the contents. 7. Any product that can move out of the container by itself. 8. Any product your dog won't eat. 9. Any product that releases toxic fumes or causes memory loss upon opening. 10. Any product that has not changed appearance or odor even though it has been with you since high school. All other foods probably won't harm you, unless you so addicted that you eat nothing else.

#9 is deadly...you open, you forget, you eat...you die (or throw up all night wishing you died)...

• Upvote 1

Delta, I had a product that disappeared from my fridge for two weeks and then mysteriously reappeared back in a house that had spooky things goin' on. Bread and butter pickles, I thought a couple minutes and said "Aww what the heck" and ate 'em anyway. Thought you'd all like to know. C

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I'd like to add "Vegemite" to your list. My daughter brought some home from Australia.... Wow! That is an ....interesting flavor! My son said it best..."That tastes like butt!". What is Malt extract, anyway?

Oh, and MREs - any kind. They're technically "food" and they will keep you alive...... you'll just wish you were dead after a couple days! ;)

+1 Thanks Delta

• Upvote 2

I'd like to add "Vegemite" to your list. My daughter brought some home from Australia.... Wow! That is an ....interesting flavor! My son said it best..."That tastes like butt!". What is Malt extract, anyway?

Oh, and MREs - any kind. They're technically "food" and they will keep you alive...... you'll just wish you were dead after a couple days! ;)

+1 Thanks Delta

ROFLMAO right on with the MRE's, they taste like formaldehyde, but hey you can enbalm yourself with every meal. My dog won't even eat em, and he eats everything. :D

• Upvote 1

WAIT A DANG MINUTE ------ be right back .......................................... you mean this stuff with fuzz on it isn`t going too cure illness ,,,, i thought mold was part of the tetnius part that wards off lock jaw and other illment,,,,, ??????? and the pink mayonase ,,,,, isn`t it now thousand islands ?????? :lol::lol:;)

• Upvote 1