Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 08-22-12

skitealwedrop

my question for Adam actually 2

1. malki helping funnel money to Iran --your opinion ,is this true should we worry!

2.Do you think at this point Shabbs will pull the trigger anyway if these big meetings over ministers, art 140, erbil,HCL do not produce positive results--we have seen this many times before

Thank you sir

• Upvote 2

Hey adam. Two questions. 1.) In the event that you close the VIP before the RV, do you think that you will give us an advanced warning like you did with the discount? 2.) Could you just throw out some numbers as far as VIP investment opportunities? Just like initial investment and interest rate. Simple numbers. Just to give us a taste of what we are in for. I think I speak for more than just myself when saying that we are really excited to see what you have prepared for us.

• Upvote 1

Adam, so many questions in this thread and you have so little time to answer, maybe you will get to this one: With the reports of counterfeit dinar, do you believe it could thwart/postpone a Rv even if the Cbi is ready and all the tumblers are in place until they round up the people involved and identify the false currencies?

Thanks in advance, and have a great week.