Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 08-22-12

skitealwedrop

I thought that I would start chat this week in the absence of Granny and others. I have one question to toss out to you, Adam. Is IQD pegged to USD, GBP or any other currency at this time?

Ramadan has ended. Hopefully, the Iraqi's are ready to get back to work. :D Go RV!

Wasnt that answered already in those threads that you brought it up?? There were quite a few responses with links to even the CBI website stating that they have been pegged to the USD since 1959......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Wasnt that answered already in those threads that you brought it up?? There were quite a few responses with links to even the CBI website stating that they have been pegged to the USD since 1959......

Keep:

Albert Einstein Quotes: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I certainly respect you and your thoughts, Keep. I always have. My question is directed towards Adam, specifically.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I certainly respect you and your thoughts, Keep. I always have. My question is directed towards Adam, specifically.

Ok....my bad! biggrin.gif

Keep:

Albert Einstein Quotes: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I know I know.....thats how it is with my lotto tickets! Hahaha....for some reason I just cant pick the right numbers, but I damn sure expect I do each time!!! LOL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I know I know.....thats how it is with my lotto tickets! Hahaha....for some reason I just cant pick the right numbers, but I damn sure expect I do each time!!! LOL

lol... I read yesterday that this guy in the US was given the "wrong" ( not the type he wanted I assume) scratch'n'win ticket but he procedeed with the scratching anyway... Won 1 Million bucks.

Ok....my bad! biggrin.gif

Funny, I buy tix once in a while when it gets big. Then I put the tix on my desk and forget them for months. Guess it shows how confident I am I will win. ;)

Hi Adam, just wanted to hear your thoughts about a conversation I had on the 20th with a man from Kurdistan. First of all he confirmed that Erbil was done, they just aren't telling everyone. Second he stated that the value of the Dinar was going to be raised. When I asked him how, he reponded by dropping 2 or 3 zeros from the currency. What is your thoughts on this, and have you heard the same. I am no lopster and I want to keep all my zeros, but after talking with him, I see a profit but not the one I wanted to see.

Thanks in advance.

Skrappyone says Get'r done.

• Upvote 4

Hello, Adam. Based on the fact that Ramadan now over, are you getting any new "credible" ideas from your sources about when or how soon the RV is expected to occur? Are we still (hopefully) on for September? Also, does our own looming November election impact this in any way? Thanks much. Fran