Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News From Al-Jazera Brokerage - $10K req Lifted

hello there my friends. i received correspondence from al-jazera that due to global economic situations, the $10k restriction to open an account has been lifted. if you want to open an account, a minimum of $1k is required for the wire transfer. this is good news to some looking to get on and not go through warka bank. just thought i would pass the information along.

"We are pleased to announce that the initial minimum wire for our new ISX account applicants is still $1,000 USD ( one thousand US dollars only ) . Our previous decision to make it $10,000 USD has been postponed until further notice , due to the current state of global economy ."

• Upvote 4

How does one contact them to set up an account?

The fellows name is: Hasan A.L. Abdul-Karim

He is very professional and timely. His contact email is below. I'm not to sure if this is against the rules, but here it is. When I set up my account, I simply emailed him, told him how I heard about him, and that I was interested in setting up an account. He then emailed me I believe two forms that needed to be notarized along with a copy of your passport info page. He also included wiring instructions for you to give to your bank. Just wire $1000.00 and you're set to go. Minimum purchases, however is 100,000 shares of any one company. Also, keep in mind that the wire cost is about $100 since it goes through a couple of banks. If you're cheap like me, you'll want to send as little wires as possible (>_<)

aljazeraco@gmail.com

Good luck. We need more ISX members on this board!

The fellows name is: Hasan A.L. Abdul-Karim

He is very professional and timely. His contact email is below. I'm not to sure if this is against the rules, but here it is. When I set up my account, I simply emailed him, told him how I heard about him, and that I was interested in setting up an account. He then emailed me I believe two forms that needed to be notarized along with a copy of your passport info page. He also included wiring instructions for you to give to your bank. Just wire $1000.00 and you're set to go. Minimum purchases, however is 100,000 shares of any one company. Also, keep in mind that the wire cost is about $100 since it goes through a couple of banks. If you're cheap like me, you'll want to send as little wires as possible (>_<)

aljazeraco@gmail.com

Good luck. We need more ISX members on this board!

Thanks for the information! The IQD may or may not RV (duh), but regardless, we live in a time where investing in foreign countries is possible and hopefully, profitable. I happen to believe Iraq will always be a bit contentious as far as their government goes, but profitable nonetheless. Time will tell. Thanks again!

Thanks for the information! The IQD may or may not RV (duh), but regardless, we live in a time where investing in foreign countries is possible and hopefully, profitable. I happen to believe Iraq will always be a bit contentious as far as their government goes, but profitable nonetheless. Time will tell. Thanks again!

I agree with you. And the best thing about the ISX is 1.) Your dinar is in electronic form. 2.) The biggest companies on the ISX are literally pennies to the share. Is there risk? Of course, but that goes without saying for any stock venture (more so for Iraq, however). One of the most profitable banks, Kurdistan Bank, is only 2.5 IQD/Share. Plus, many of the companies give bonus shares yearly plus they may offer additional shares below market value.

The adage, buy low sell high is true for a reason.

Does he have another e mail like to a brokerage house instead of g mail ?

haha, that worried me as well at first. There isn't another email that I know of. But he is listed on the ISX brokers page. Most brokers for some reason or another either use gmail or yahoo. Not sure why, though. Perhaps someone else might know?

TrinityeXchange,

I am considering the ISX. I thought I read there was no min amount with Aljazera Brokerage. I'm new to the stocks things please forgive my ignorance. Also where do you go to read whats best to invest in. If I understand correctly, your investment could make money even if there is no RV in the very near future. I'm assuming (which you should never do) you can retrieve your investment whenever needed.

I thought I read there was no min amount with Aljazera Brokerage. I'm new to the stocks things please forgive my ignorance. Also where do you go to read whats best to invest in. If I understand correctly, your investment could make money even if there is no RV in the very near future. I'm assuming (which you should never do) you can retrieve your investment whenever needed.

• aljazera's policy changed and now they require a purchase of 100,000 stock minimum on every purchase order.
  • affirmative, this is why many dinar holders have also diversified their investment in iraq by also investing through the isx. this way even if there is no revaluation of the money supply but the economy booms, the isx will boom and hence bring major profits to its investors.
  • i have never tried to retrieve my money from the trade bank of iraq - the holder of the account where the money is transferred to for isx investing. i do know that people who utilize warka bank for trading are having serious problems retrieving funds.

i hope that helps you my friend. be blessed.

TrinityeXchange

I have been reading for past hour. Read your top 5 for the month. Hope that's the month of Sept. 100,000 IQD can be divided between whatever or how many you choose? If I do this counting the wire and all looking at $1200 to $1300? Money kinda tight right now. I'm thinking about going this route rather than paying off my Name Reserve. I to have a Warka account was advised to go with Aljazera. Am I thinking in the right direction?

One other question. When I checked into paying off IBC noticed change in price. Looked like it added something (filling?) I must have missed a post somewhere. Was gone from site about a month. I appreciate your help very much.

TrinityeXchange

I have been reading for past hour. Read your top 5 for the month. Hope that's the month of Sept. 100,000 IQD can be divided between whatever or how many you choose? If I do this counting the wire and all looking at $1200 to $1300? Money kinda tight right now. I'm thinking about going this route rather than paying off my Name Reserve. I to have a Warka account was advised to go with Aljazera. Am I thinking in the right direction?

One other question. When I checked into paying off IBC noticed change in price. Looked like it added something (filling?) I must have missed a post somewhere. Was gone from site about a month. I appreciate your help very much.

my friend, first let me state that i am not promoting one broker over another. adam montana made it abundantly clear to me that he did not appreciate me doing that and i respect him and his site enough not to. i had a warka account opened and i utilize aljazera's services for brokering my purchases on the isx. i have never funded my warka account however for certain personal reasons at this time.

aljazera, if you decide to use their services, operate under this policy. each stock purchase must be a minimum of 100,000 shares (not IQD). each share purchase must have its own purchase form completed. for instance you can't buy 50,000 shares of BIME, 20,000 shares of SMRI and 30,000 shares of BBOB all on the same purchase order to equal 100,000 shares. you must fill out one purchase order for BIME and the minimum number of shares must equal 100,000; the same goes for the other stock purchases.

as far as money goes, you have to compute the price per share x a minimum of 100,000 shares to determine the price. for instance BBAY (Babylon Bank) is trading for $0.74 dinar. so a minimum purchase buy order of 0.74 x 100,000 shares = $74,000 iqd.

as far as wiring goes, when you wire money to the trade bank of iraq, it must be a minimum of $1,000. you should also consider wiring fees. it cost me approximately $90 to conduct a wire transfer. wellsfargo charges me $45, and the other fees are extracted by the other two foreign banks involved in the wire transaction.

as far as the ibc stuff goes, you should look into the information posted by adam. it is pretty thorough.

i hope that helps.

TrinityeXchange

Thank you for the information. I understand what you are saying. I also respect Adam and all he does. I have never traded stocks before (obvious). Seems like a good direction to go. Want to learn more about how it works then I will make up my own mind. Did not mean to imply anything. I thought this was what the site was all about. People just talking and sharing. I will continue to read your post. I find them very informative.

• 2 weeks later...