Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Bytes: Mailman - Talabani Returns August 26th To Announce The RV !

DinarThug

CNN. Listen Closely ! Now Broadcasting With Mimes !

8-19-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THERE IS NO WAY IN **** IRAQ WITH A 67 BIL RESERVE, WITH 780 BILL FROZEN AND NOW POSSIBLY 5 TRIL WORLDWIDE, ADDED TO THE FACT THAT THE PARIS CLUB WOULD FORGIVE A MEASLY AMOUNT COMPARED TO THAT, THAT A LOP IS EVEN A POSSIBILITY, IRAQS ASSETS...PERSPECTIVELY USING FRACTIONAL BANKING CAN EASILY...AND I REPEAT...EASILY NOW HANDLE A 1-1 AND THATS WHERE I THINK WE ARE HEADED VERY SOON. TALABANI COMES BACK TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SUPPOSEDLY ON THE 26TH. IMO...HE IS ANNOUNCING THE RV, EFFECTIVE...FINGERS CROSSED...SEP 1.

8-18-2012 Newshound Guru Randy Koonce [via Patrick] when Talibani returns we will see a conference and then soon after that this whole thing is over. One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money.

1....I know the Mailman in person and he is just that, a postal worker who distorts, twists and flat out makes shte up as he goes. Don't believe a word he says as being factual.....not saying someday he might not be right, cause even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. But if he is right, it's pure coincidence. ;)

2. As for Randy....his statement is absurd, if the government is not stable...no one will invest money and the dinar will remain useless while the Iraqi politicians get rich using the petro-dollar. What do you think would happen to the value of the dollar if we started running the government like Iraq.....it would tank on the world market faster than you could say Ronald Regan. :o

8-19-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THERE IS NO WAY IN **** IRAQ WITH A 67 BIL RESERVE, WITH 780 BILL FROZEN AND NOW POSSIBLY 5 TRIL WORLDWIDE, ADDED TO THE FACT THAT THE PARIS CLUB WOULD FORGIVE A MEASLY AMOUNT COMPARED TO THAT, THAT A LOP IS EVEN A POSSIBILITY, IRAQS ASSETS...PERSPECTIVELY USING FRACTIONAL BANKING CAN EASILY...AND I REPEAT...EASILY NOW HANDLE A 1-1 AND THATS WHERE I THINK WE ARE HEADED VERY SOON. TALABANI COMES BACK TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SUPPOSEDLY ON THE 26TH. IMO...HE IS ANNOUNCING THE RV, EFFECTIVE...FINGERS CROSSED...SEP 1.

8-18-2012 Newshound Guru Randy Koonce [via Patrick] when Talibani returns we will see a conference and then soon after that this whole thing is over. One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money.

I missed hearing that talibani was not in Baghdad--that he had gone somewhere. Can someone tell me where he is and if there is a reason we should know why he went? Thanks much. Fran

I missed hearing that talibani was not in Baghdad--that he had gone somewhere. Can someone tell me where he is and if there is a reason we should know why he went? Thanks much. Fran

Hey Fran...Randy Koonce said in his most recent conference call that Talibani was out due to medical reasons and is expected to return. He didn't know what date but suggested/hinted that soon after his official return the officials would make effort to present us with what we all want...this RV. He said this on his Aug 21st call.

• Upvote 1

I have everything crossed. Including my fingers.

Yeah me too... I even have a few things crossed that probably shouldn't be crossed at my age!!!! rolleyes.gif

Good to see ya Alex... hope everything is well with ya'll!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the post Thug!!! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Hey Fran...Randy Koonce said in his most recent conference call that Talibani was out due to medical reasons and is expected to return. He didn't know what date but suggested/hinted that soon after his official return the officials would make effort to present us with what we all want...this RV. He said this on his Aug 21st call.

Thank you so much, DinarTard. Things make sense now, and I appreciate your reply very much. <smile>

• Upvote 1

OK, well, I woke up the 26th all excited. Maybe, just maybe something will happen.1200 hrs and nothing so far. Could it be that we just will not hear about it until tomarrow, Monday? Oh wait, this is exciting, I got the bid on a great EBay Auction. That's it, this is exciting. Well,well well, how could they have possibly known. Boy, these guys really know their stuff...... That's not what their talkin about you say! Oh. OK, I'm sorry. My bad, but gee, it's exciting to me. I'm calm, no problem, I'm calm now.

Thx Thug...being as today is the 26th I decided to call Talibani's personal cell # given to me by the insider at camel groomer's stall...got the fish marget in Singapore again, sounded kinda fishy...not sure what he said but from his attitude don't think it was anything about Talabani's whereabouts...reminds me...I opened up a can of salmon for dinar...oops! Dinner...and it had a weird warning...warning: contains salmon...what is this country coming to? Did they think people would think a can of salmon would have chocolate chip cookies instead...I want to open a can of dinars with that warning..warning: contains fresh RVed dinars!!!! :wacko:

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

how'd that work out for you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A husband and wife are standing in line at a bank, ready to cash in their dinar after the rv, when a bank robber holds up the bank. The robber asks the man in front of them "did you see me rob this bank?" The man replies "yes." He is then shot by the robber. The bank robber then turns to the husband and asks "did you see me rob this bank?" "Absolutely not" replies the husband, "but my wife did"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A husband and wife are standing in line at a bank, ready to cash in their dinar after the rv, when a bank robber holds up the bank. The robber asks the man in front of them "did you see me rob this bank?" The man replies "yes." He is then shot by the robber. The bank robber then turns to the husband and asks "did you see me rob this bank?" "Absolutely not" replies the husband, "but my wife did"

• Upvote 2