Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarTrade lowered their buy price to $810

Rockymtnhi

maybe for some strange reason he has been reading some negative nellie posts and thinks its time to get rid of them...then again maybe he has a big heart and wants to give back to the dinar community...but for some strange reason, I really have no clue B) I tried calling him but I kept getting a fish market in Singapore...seemed kinda fishy!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would watch to see what Ali telegraphs.

He has a better understanding of what is going on than most of the other currency dealers.

My guess would be that more and more folks are getting cold feet, and the direction of Dinar sales may be reversing.

I truly hope for a favorable outcome for all.

• Upvote 1

Its good business! The lift the zeros is comming ...Ali may know the exact date, I believe the CBI will make some sort of formal announcement about Oct 1 ( 90 days notice). After that noone would want old dinar.. His buy price will go lower. His sell price could go as low as his basis cost minus expenses to return it...Ideally he would like to be out of stock by the end of the year...

selling 860 dollars worth of dinars for 810 dollars isnt a very good idea,,, if iraq has to buy back all the dinars it will devalue them , he may be being presured to lower his price until the new rates are settled, it will be better for iraq to have these dinars in the hands of united states treasury as reserves when its internationally traded ...trade agreements may be set up in advance and part of settlement agreement... this new rate has to be agreed on with world community .. its not up to iraq what their currency will be worth in a monetary system ,,, its an agreement settled at the imf and all consignatory members , iraq will sign on the dotted line if they havent already done so, unless they choose to be partners with iran and syria instead ... in that case this will never happen and the new dinars will be worth what they are worth in the reserves of cbi, ,,, ,monetary units are not backed by anything but agreements ,,if agreements are not kept the value plumets accordingly, ,,, , so the value depends on the behavior of the iraqi govt which hasnt even been seated yet and still falls under chapter 7

ya know if ya take the average buy price of 1150

and utilize the new sell price of 810

that makes a price spread of 340...

and if ya find the mean line price... which is 980

I would bet that this is what dealers are purchasing dinars for!

THEY WILL WIN in BOTH DIRECTIONS...

I would say lowering the price ALI buys for is merely 1 of many price reductions you'll see,

be watchful of all sellers, dealers, and brokers to lowering their price for buying..

Not only because of time running down, but also, cause whom else can you sell too!

NO-ONE in the US except dealers and brokers will accept dinars, banks won't...

so if they drop their price dramatically... it's back to: " Whom else can you call?"

You physically can not go to the treasury to sell it, Banks won't take it,

you can not afford to cash it in yourself in some bank overseas....

your forced to take what someone will give ya for it...

my wording may be misleading

hes not taking any loss ...

he will buy back your dinars for 810 dollars ... the ones you may of paid 1000 dollars for

he used to buy them back for 850 dollars per million,, now he only will pay 810 dollars per million

not a good deal ..for investors at all ... the sell off must of begun so he may lower price to make people think they better sell before it goes any lower ... he made money on the way in ... and now seeks to profit on the way out

hes rolling the dice here

no sale price from me ..i would sell half of my dinars now , for 10 cents each , 100 grand per million .. otherwise i will hold on till new rates are released

• Upvote 3

he will buy back your dinars for 810 dollars ... the ones you may of paid 1000 dollars for

he used to buy them back for 850 dollars per million,, now he only will pay 810 dollars per million

not a good deal ..for investors at all ... the sell off must of begun so he may lower price to make people think they better sell before it goes any lower ... he made money on the way in ... and now seeks to profit on the way out

no sale price from me ..i would sell half of my dinars now , for 10 cents each , 100 grand per million .. otherwise i will hold on till new rates are released

He knows the dinar is going to rv possibly even so he sells it forty dollars less to really make a profit. When we end up getting

Like 750$ for our dinar per million he stands to make anywhere from fifty to eighty dollars profit.

Edited by Hawaii 50
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ali knows that he will have to exchange all of his old dinar stock for new if new currency comes out.

Everything he buys back will incur the same commission (13 dinar per dollar at a minimum) when he exchanges for new.

He will make his money on the 2 spreads associated with the introduction of new currency.

1 spread for exchanging old for new

2 spread for buyback of new.

I don't think he is too aggressive about taking in a lot more inventory, knowing it is going to cost him in terms of commission, transport and obligatory bribes to convert it to spendable cash.

Adam,

An observation and question. Today, August 27, 2012, I received an mass email from you with links to your speculation on Dinar RV rates which I read with interest and more questions. I then discovered that that whole chat and the subsequent member comments took place in October/November 2011 and wondered why this old chat is being re-circulated now, almost a year later. Is it still relevant? If so, and it goes the way you were speculating how rational is it to do a B. run? Likely, I'm missing something here. can you clarify? As usual, thanks for all you do.

Sitkadoc

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Adam,

An observation and question. Today, August 27, 2012, I received an mass email from you with links to your speculation on Dinar RV rates which I read with interest and more questions. I then discovered that that whole chat and the subsequent member comments took place in October/November 2011 and wondered why this old chat is being re-circulated now, almost a year later. Is it still relevant? If so, and it goes the way you were speculating how rational is it to do a B. run? Likely, I'm missing something here. can you clarify? As usual, thanks for all you do.

Sitkadoc

hm???

My guess would be yes he has seen an increase in people willing to sell. Things are not really getting any better here or around the world. There are those who may be selling as they are desperate. And there are those who are frustrated and will say "hell with this". Can't say you never were told...."don't spend more than you can afford to lose".

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I wish I would have read the rest of the posts before I sent him an email asking why I just bought another 1.5 and got charged 1k a mil. LOL well, guess he will let me know. LOL