Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

40 REASONS WHY OBAMA AND ROMNEY ARE THE SAME CANDIDATE

carlos in san diego

Occupy movement, seriously...If you can't see a difference your beyond help. I suggest you spend more time looking and/or actually working and less time with the occupy movement!

It's apparent that your views and opinions have been formed by the right wing media like FOX NEWS, They brainwash people like you on behalf of the New World Order, so that you do not question authority when they tell you we must go to war again in some far off land. They have built images in your mind that bring forth anger, hate and fear. Mind control has been studied and analyzed by the New World Order, and they have it down to a fine art form. This is why you reacted so violently and negatively to the words "occupy".

Personally, I don't care if your mind is occupied by someone else's thoughts, thoughts put there to steer you in the direction they want, so that some day they will use you. Think it's sic-fi? Good luck, I'm glad I'm not you!

Oh bye the way...I'm through with work, I'm retired, after working hard all my life. You see the movement is not limited to the young, we do not discriminate, we accept anyone who is awake and willing to do whatever they can to wake up the people from the media imposed stupor. You alluding to my needing a job shows your insensitivity to those who are out of work and can't find any because people like Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Romney shipped all our work overseas, so that they can squeeze a little more profit from their investment, and the investments of the Bankers that control our country. The occupy movement may teach you something... if you open your mind to the possibility. But that may require a leap of faith on your part...and I don't know if that's possible.

Carlos

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And who set up this investment? The same conspirators that your so opposed to. So your involvement in this investment is hypocritical to your own beliefs. In the future I will try to limit my violent responses in a manner that that would make an occupier proud. (Not) . You can not be a part of the crime and oppose it at the same time. Like I said before, pick a side it's that simple. I'm done with you for now - my fellow criminal. (stated non violently of course) !

• Upvote 1

[quote name='carlos in san diego' date='18 August 2012 - 10:08

Personal comment: If this is not evidence that BOTH candidates are controlled by the New World Order...I don't know what it will take to convince you to the contrary. You continue to fight among yourself over the supposed differences that your political party is said to have that makes it better than the other, when in fact there is NO difference at all. Our political circus is controlled and so is our media. When will you people wake up? Carlos

Of course you are right - great research. That's why everyone on both sides knows our two-party system is screwed. Because both parties are controlled by big money (surprise!) tho the Dems talk a better liberal talk. They are still sold out, as is Obama.

Next they'll run a handicapped, black/latina woman - maybeeeee people will buy her line for Prez and think she isn't sold out.

But she will beeeeee

Dang still beating the dead horse Carlos ? the average american wants Obama out not keep dwelling on someone they cant elect, so Romney Ryan here we come, sorry Carlos hope yur head doesnt explode when it happens. :D

So you want the 1% in the White House - Raw Money - well, they already own it. Might as well sit in the chair itself in the Oval Orifice...

God you people need help...

So what is the solution, Carlos? I understand you don't like either candidate (or party), but you don't mention what you think the answer is. This election we only have two choices...if you want or believe we should have or need a third choice, give us one. Otherwise I fail to see why you would post this type of information. That sounds a bit harsh...it is my opinion that if someone wants to shine a light on a problem or an issue, one should also shine a light on a solution for said problem. So...your 40 points are easy to read, but I don't see your solution.

SOLUTION = OWS AND THE LIKE CIVIL DISOBECIENCE

CHANGE IS NOT COMING FROM WITHIN THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM

Not necessarily true.

At this point i don't have a horse in this race. I'm pointing out that the differences are not worth fighting for. You no longer have a democracy and your vote is irrelevant. You like to believe that you are a free people and pride yourself in what you think is a fact. But you're not. The next time you look yourself in the mirror, try and eke a straight face when you tell yourself your free.

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And who set up this investment? The same conspirators that your so opposed to. So your involvement in this investment is hypocritical to your own beliefs. In the future I will try to limit my violent responses in a manner that that would make an occupier proud. (Not) . You can not be a part of the crime and oppose it at the same time. Like I said before, pick a side it's that simple. I'm done with you for now - my fellow criminal. (stated non violently of course) !

Yes, i own dinar, and no, I don't have a conflict with it. The reason is very simple. I bought my dinar in Camp Anaconda north of Baghdad where I was stationed. I bought it from the local hodgies on base during the first six months of 2004. When the stuff was hitting the fan really bad, we were loosing people right and left. I managed to get out with my life and my dinar. This investment was made when I knew nothing of what I know now. I did not know that we were in Iraq to deprive the Iraqis of their oil and to take over their Central Bank. I was an unwitting participant in a war that I did not create. I was in Iraq because i was just as brainwashed as the poor idiot next to me. We were doing what we thought was our duty at the time and knew nothing of how corrupt our government was.

I don't a have any guilt problems because I was there as a naive participant, deceived by my government, and my hands, thankfully are still clean of blood. I lost a lot of friend in Iraq, as many other have, i carry on in memory of them. They would have wanted to see me succeed. Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 5

# 41...Both candidates support the existence of the New World Order, and both candidates do the bidding of their masters...The world Elite.

# 41...Both candidates support Imperialist wars of aggression against any country or state that does not bend to the will of the Bush, Rockerfeller, Rothchilds crime syndicate.

#42.-. Both candidates support the use of American and British troops to do the dirty work of the New World Order crime syndicate, to further war as a means to intimidate and eliminate any opposition to the goals of the syndicate.

# 43...Both candidates are in favor of putting the "tab" for these wars of aggression on the backs of the US, and British taxpayers. They should pay the bill so the 1% can enrich themselves. The controlled media will make them believe that the debt is theirs to pay.

# 44...Both candidates do not care how many millions of innocent people around the world must die so the Elite can continue to engorge themselves .

# 45...Both candidates are in favor of continuing the use of media control to keep the masses in America and Europe under control.

# 46...both candidates are in favor of the use of scare tactics to keep the masses under control, first it was the fear of "communism" now, it is the fear of "terrorism" both contrived by the new World Order think tanks to control the masses. A frightened person is easier to control and manipulate.

# 47..Both candidates would have us believe these economic trouble we are in is our fault, that we must pay the consequences of our folly though higher taxes and austerity measures, when the Bankers brought it on us in a plan to break us, so they could better control us.

# 48..Both candidates would keep the truth from us by using any means possible, lying, cheating, deceiving, and murdering whomever got in the way. They are not above planting spies among the civic groups to monitor activities.

#49..Both candidate know that the other knows the truth about what is really going on in our government and neither would dare to tell the truth. Both candidates will avoid dealing with hard issues during the debates.

# 50..Both candidates know that 9/11 was done by the Bush administration to put the New World Order in power and keep them in power, so they could control this country.

Obviously these are my top ten similarities between the candidates. Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're a big man Carlos.

No bro...that's not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to change people's perspective.

Here's >>>

#51. Neither candidate really cares about the American people. All they care about is getting themselves in a position where they can be the "deal makers" the POTUS. political power and influence guarantees financial success even unto the following generations, even if it's at the expense of the American people! And, to do this they will lie, cheat, steal, intimidate, slander, smear, sell out any one who is expendable to gain the objective. Integrity is unknown! Money is the truth, the only truth. Carlos

• Upvote 4

No bro...that's not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to change people's perspective.

Here's >>>

#51. Neither candidate really cares about the American people. All they care about is getting themselves in a position where they can be the "deal makers" the POTUS. political power and influence guarantees financial success even unto the following generations, even if it's at the expense of the American people! And, to do this they will lie, cheat, steal, intimidate, slander, smear, sell out any one who is expendable to gain the objective. Integrity is unknown! Money is the truth, the only truth. Carlos

" Behold a pale horse" !

Of course you want to compare your loosing president to ROMNEY/RYAN ticket because you dont have no ideas to run his campaign on no platform other than to name call romney.

Of course you are from San Diego and your state is broke led by democrats.

Jump off the sinking ship and,

Come jump on our wagon ROMENY/RYAN wagon.

Hold on!!!

I thought The Terminator pretty much ran that state into the ground, and he was Republican. He felt so bad, he took no salary.

• Upvote 1

So what is the solution, Carlos? I understand you don't like either candidate (or party), but you don't mention what you think the answer is. This election we only have two choices...if you want or believe we should have or need a third choice, give us one. Otherwise I fail to see why you would post this type of information. That sounds a bit harsh...it is my opinion that if someone wants to shine a light on a problem or an issue, one should also shine a light on a solution for said problem. So...your 40 points are easy to read, but I don't see your solution.

RON PAUL is the solution.

I agree with this, Carlos.

But if you think that voting for Ron Paul will help, you're wrong. 1. He can't win. 2. He won't be allowed to take office or 3. he'll be assassinated before the end of his first summer.

I'd like to see the one man who will do our country damage more slowly get into office, and not the man who is 'ell bent on seeing us a marxist state now, since those are our two choices.

I didn't miss the point at all. Did you miss my point? :)

Seriously "the one who will do less damage more slowly" you ought to be ashamed of your statement. RON PAUL 2012.

Ron Paul he lost. Not only did he loose he conceded to Romney

i accidently gave you a thumbs up.

1. They're the same species.

2. They both have black hair.

3. They both can drive automobiles.

4. They both eat vegetables.

5. They both breathe oxygen.

6. They both wear clothes.

7. They both rode bicycles as children.

8. They both have a high school education.

9. They both have a college education (we think).

10. They both take showers.

11. They both brush their teeth.

12. They both wash their hair.

13. They both get haircuts.

14. They both wear wedding bands.

15. They both want the same job.

16. They both take vacations.

17. They both read.

18. They both write.

19. They both speak English.

20. They both were born in the US. Oy, not that one. LOL

21. They both use the internet.

22. They both watch TV.

23. They both trim their toenails.

24. They both use dry cleaners.

25. They both get their blood pressure checked.

26. They both have pubic hair.

27. They both have eyelashes.

28. They both use artificial lighting.

29. They both cross state lines.

30. They both use pencils.

31. They both use pens.

32. They both have ten fingers.

33. They both have ten toes.

33. They both use soap.

34. They both use toothpaste.

35. They both smile.

36. They both get naked.

38. They both laugh.

39. They both have been out of the United States.

40. They both have wives.

Maybe it would be more useful to look at what they don't have in common. Since these are the two choices we have, and all. :)

Seriously, you do have a choice. You are a puppet. You do exactly what Fox News tells you too. The mainstream has given you two candidates (Romney and Obama) that they want you to choose from, if you believe for a moment that you made this decision on your own you are lost. The reason you will not see Ron Paul in the mainstream in is because the establishment doesn't want Ron Paul. They know he is the greatest threat to their big money spending. Wake up you sheep!

• Upvote 1

RON PAUL is the solution.

Seriously "the one who will do less damage more slowly" you ought to be ashamed of your statement. RON PAUL 2012.

i accidently gave you a thumbs up.

Seriously, you do have a choice. You are a puppet. You do exactly what Fox News tells you too. The mainstream has given you two candidates (Romney and Obama) that they want you to choose from, if you believe for a moment that you made this decision on your own you are lost. The reason you will not see Ron Paul in the mainstream in is because the establishment doesn't want Ron Paul. They know he is the greatest threat to their big money spending. Wake up you sheep!

Thanks for joining in,Welcome to the forum BrandyClark! I'm glad more people are starting to connect the dots and come to realize that our political and economical system is in fact the most corrupt system on the entire planet. After years of watching this corruption I am just now learning how deep and profound the corruption reaches, I just read yesterday a report that claims the overall world banking derivative bubble is somewhere around 2000 trillion dollars.

They can't explain how the monster got that big and don't know what to do with it. The New wave politicians coming from the right especially, represent organized crime that is passing itself off as the business sector. Israel is the main base for the worlds organized crime syndicate, and we are not talking about some punk criminals, these criminals are entrenched in every aspect of society, and run the Israeli government. Romney was just in Israel and came home with 200 million in campaign donations from the Israeli mob.

The dimensions, proportions, and resulting impact on our society are just now being evaluated, and the results are far worse than what any one could have ever imagined problems created by the NWO in the Banking sector and other criminal activities are just now coming to light.

According to what I'm reading, the IMF, OFFICIALLY declared that the only solution to the worlds economic problem is to follow the "Iceland solution"and "break" the banks, and arrest all the bankers and politicians that accept their bribes.

People need to wake up to the truth. We all need to realize that what we hear on main stream news in this country is not the truth, but a distorted lie designed to make the masses believe what they want us to believe, and not the truth. We must demand accountability from our government officials, and if they won't carry out our will, incarcerate them. We need to stop all foreign wars of aggression immediately.

Carlos

So much negativism and conclusions from headline readers. This 40 incites the headline followers and breeds behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment. Headlines get your attention, thoroughness get you facts.

Broken-o-More doesn't care about the details, - headliner and rumor man - ! "I'm not really interested in links to show why things are true when the vast body of knowledge proves otherwise." How insidious can one be?

Read more:

But I do know that wasn't your real objective Carlos.

Thanks bro! Welcome to the forum! Carlos

• Upvote 2