Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RANDY KOONCE POST, , 18 AUGUST

phoenix27

8:59 AM [sTORM69] Just got this new information from Randy Koonce. Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. –

Patrick [5:01:34 AM] freespirit0102: Patrick, In response to your recent post, a good theory and some things are close, when Talibani returns we will see a conference and then soon after that this whole thing is over. One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money. - Randy read more: http://********.blogspot.com/2012/08/randy-koonce-post-18-august.html

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - Violation of Forum Rules
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8:59 AM [sTORM69] Just got this new information from Randy Koonce. Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. –

Patrick [5:01:34 AM] freespirit0102: Patrick, In response to your recent post, a good theory and some things are close, when Talibani returns we will see a conference and then soon after that this whole thing is over. One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money. - Randy read more: http://********.blogspot.com/2012/08/randy-koonce-post-18-august.html

The key word is AFTER, the meeting, then a few days. The meeting has not been set yet.
  • Upvote 2

Thats fun because randy has called dates and rates plenty of times this is not the 1st time. Nor last.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol: :lol: you beat me to it I was going to say the same thing, I have heard Randy call it before on his calls that he does.

this some more like pumper passing on info to get people to buy more dinars. I will believe it when I see it. :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1

DINAR RECAPS

RandyK Tidbit Emailed to Dinar Recaps Sunday Afternoon

08/19/2012

In the last couple of days, Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1. It makes no sense whatever to issue a 1 or a 5 Dinar coin if the RV has not taken place. What good is a 5 or even a 25 Dinar coin if a loaf of bread costs 3,000 Dinars (current price of a loaf, pre-RV).

If indeed the plan is to release these coins for use on September 1, then August 26 makes sense for the RV announcement. (And that doesn’t mean the announcement will wait that long. It could actually occur even sooner.)

Iraq's President, Talabani will be making a public event for the people of Iraq on Sunday, Aug. 26.

Just got this new information from Randy Koonce.

Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. –

One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI (gov.of Iraq) has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money. - Randy

Has anybody seen anywhere credible that the coins are going to be issued Sept 1?

Has anybody seen anywhere credible that the coins are going to be issued Sept 1?

No, but long ago in another world there lived a Darth Vadar.....We shall see .....and see and see and see and see andddddddd

oopps, I just woke up... What are we talking about?

• Upvote 1

I got so excited that now I have to go change my wet drawers...I knocked a glass of ice tea over and it landed in my lap where my cat was resting....she left in such a hurry that her claws left tracks in confidential places..think I need first aid along with dry britches...wish you fellars wouldn't post exciting news all at once like that...if it had been an actual RV post...me and the cat would be having our obituaries posted

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

OH NO...A MEETING TO BE SET!!!! THAT MEANS THEY WILL HAVE A MEETING TO SCHEDULE A MEETING INORDER TO CANCEL THAT MEETING INORDER TO SCHEDULE ANOTHER MEETING INORDER TO CANCEL A MEETING.............ECT......ECT...........ECT.......ECT!:rocking-chair::moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YA that's a good question caller!

And like I've always said the Indicators are indicating that soon the indication of those indicators will show the actual indication of the date and location of the meeting.

YA good question next caller please great Questions callers.

SOUND FAMILIAR