Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Many of the newbies here do not know the Possum-what a shame. But do not fret for I have graduated from rehab, stone cold sober and ready to witness the public RV!!! Voices have told me for months that it was done and it is. Only the elite have been able to cash in and soon the masses will be able too!!! Mark this down $5.75, that is the price!!!! Go ahead and buy that camper, house, car or whatever you want because it's done!!!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

I live in the boonies where possums thrive...I saw one in the backyard last night and thought it might be you Possum...I talked to it but it didn't say anything about an RV...it only gave me a sinister grin as to say...BS...then it waddled off to parts unknown...so guess I shoulda grinned back?? :D :D :D:blink: next time I'll try talking to a polecat...seems to be a few here :lol:

• Upvote 3

Possum!!! Bout time you showed up ya wing nut! How ya been ole buddy? You been playing with that crew in Reno? Better take another look at that contract. Them thar boys now got your deenar, and you got left with that grifter paper. Welcome back and ride the wagon for bit before you jump off :D :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol::lol::lol:

What's the name of that Rebab Center? They set the bar pretty low to graduate!!! I wonder if it is the same one Lindsay Lohan goes to??? :lol:

That would make Possum and Li Lo, celebrity graduates!!! :lol:

Go RV!!! Go $5.75!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Many of the newbies here do not know the Possum-what a shame. But do not fret for I have graduated from rehab, stone cold sober and ready to witness the public RV!!! Voices have told me for months that it was done and it is. Only the elite have been able to cash in and soon the masses will be able too!!! Mark this down $5.75, that is the price!!!! Go ahead and buy that camper, house, car or whatever you want because it's done!!!!!

$5.75 ! :unsure: Are you sure your sober?

• Upvote 6

It looks like he may have to go back to rehab as someone has spiked his Koolaid.

• Upvote 1

More false promises from the Okie of Dinar Vets. Possum wasn't right when he called it at $5.00 3 years ago and he isn't going to be right about it now.

........HOLLLEEEE CRAP......CAN'T ANYONE TAKE OBVIOUS JOKING ANYMORE???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1