Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

problems with renewal

I have been trying to find the Platinum and OSI combo deal that was offered. I want to use the discount code to purchase the combo.

Many Thanks,

NJ

The Platinum/NR combo is already heavily discounted, you can't use the discount code for that one. Sorry!

paid my VIP but does not show on site already deduted from bank account could you help me

I see you are using a Yahoo email - can you check your spam folder? Sara may be waiting for a response from you.

Thanks Adam.

I still can't find the link to purchase the Platinum/NR and OSI combo at regular price. All I see is Platinum. Many Thanks! One day I will run you up a Thank You Package from Mars Cheese Castle.

Thanks Adam.

I still can't find the link to purchase the Platinum/NR and OSI combo at regular price. All I see is Platinum. Many Thanks! One day I will run you up a Thank You Package from Mars Cheese Castle.

I pass that place every time I go to Chicago, but I've never stopped in... that would be awesome! I'll take you up on it one day :)

Here is the link: http://iqd.me/l/nrplat

http://iqd.me/l/order

Do NOT try to log in, just make payment as a guest. Sara will cross-reference your email and add your VIP.

Adam

I do not see a guest pay, only “New Customer" When I put in all the information, it kicks it back and tells me there is already a person with that email address, I can not get in to a place to pay.

I sent you last night, all the information for sign up in a personal email hoping you can go in and make the appropriate changes so that I have access. My new password does not work.

Help!

I also received an email saying that I had generated an invoice and that my credit card would be charged. It say’s to go in and make sure the information on file was correct,

I tried to go into the site it takes me to but again I input my email address and password but it comes back with an error of "This information is incorrect"

Thank You

flyeaglefly

Strange...

I sent you an email just now, please check.

Adam,

If you sent this to me (flyeaglefly I did not receive it.

Did you ]receive the information I sent you in a personal email so you could credit my account and add me back to the VIP stats?.

I do not know why I am having so much trouble completing this transaction.

flyeaglefly

Thanks Adam.

I'm heading to Chicago on the 25th. I'm gonna check out this cheese castle??