Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The World's Largest Army

delta22

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin.

Allow me to restate that number.

Over the last several months, Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world. More men under arms than in Iran. More than in France and Germany combined. These men deployed to the woods of a single American state to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed. That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania, and Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point?

America is well positioned to deal with foreign invasion with this kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of both personal freedom and contribution to national security.

Also the reason the Japanese didn't attack the mainland during WWll.

This is why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought when next we consider gun control.

• Upvote 9

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin.

Allow me to restate that number.

Over the last several months, Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world. More men under arms than in Iran. More than in France and Germany combined. These men deployed to the woods of a single American state to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed. That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania, and Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point?

America is well positioned to deal with foreign invasion with this kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of both personal freedom and contribution to national security.

Also the reason the Japanese didn't attack the mainland during WWll.

This is why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought when next we consider gun control.

we have to say thanks to the new sales person of the year for the N R A.....thanks OBUMMER the army just got BIGGER

• Upvote 3

I heard that awhile back and told some of my friend's about it. They reminded me that many of these registered hunters are not on the side of american's ie... cops, firemen,and other nafferious types of citizen's. But, I still like the Fact. That's why the O-man is trying so hard to get his gun control program started they can't start killing us until they disarm more of us..

• Upvote 2

delta Thank you for this post.

Please allow me to take it a step further. Offical figures 89 million gun owners in this country. Out of that number comes an estimate of those that will pick them up in defense of the Constutition 92%. That number would be refered to as Patriots. Out of that number estimates that there is 89% that own 1 or more pieces. You can do the math. That number represent more troops than the 3 largest Army on this planet. Consider that when the governmentor and/or UN thugs decides we should not be able to posses those insturments of liberty.

I am a proud American Patriot. Not a warmonger.

• Upvote 3