Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RON PAUL

DiveDeepSix

I don't think I'm anything. Your ideals, morals, and values however point out to exactly why I doubt you were ever in the military and never will be. When someone is pointing a gun at your loved ones, you'd stand their and try and talk him/her into being a good person and say they deserve a fair trial, and then you'd all die. I on the other hand would spray their gray matter all over my living room wall and wouldn't lose sleep over it. I'm glad you are not protecting our country Scrum, when someone threatens the US they have made their decision and will be judged quickly and accordingly, personally I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Nuff said.

I know what i have done, You dont even know me. See here on this site one decides to label someone and you, yes DiveDeepSix are a stupid follower. You have no clue who i am, what i stand for, or what i have done. Oh but you claim you do. People like you are idiots. THERE YOU GO AGAIN JUDGE AND JURY.

And also. I conditionally accept your offer on proof of claim.

I know what i have done, You dont even know me. See here on this site one decides to label someone and you, yes DiveDeepSix are a stupid follower. You have no clue who i am, what i stand for, or what i have done. Oh but you claim you do. People like you are idiots. THERE YOU GO AGAIN JUDGE AND JURY.

Oh and you idiot that was not the senerio that was described on my first comment. You bait and switch and attack. I know what u are doing and i dont like it.

****** Mod Review for 2 days for calling members idiots***************

Edited by TexasGranny
inform member of forum violation
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think you're simply upset your reasoning was wrong and 40oz was right. A terrorist is someone who terrorizes, so I suppose every person who is accused of terrorism in some way should be stripped of their citizenship and thrown in jail without a trial? That's hogwash. The laws promising a fair and just trial are not there to protect the bad guys. They're there to protect Americans from power abuse.

I am upset that the supposed "intellectual ones" the "ones with the eyes wide open", the "ones that love america" are the ones that defend terrorists over their fellow Americans for the simple reasson that they have seen how racist, how drugged up and how stupid are Ron pauls c onpiracy theories.

Ron Paul and his supporters have lost all my respect, you are no better then Al Quaeda terrorists, why dont you go and give em a big sloppy one and bend over backwards for them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Oh and you idiot that was not the senerio that was described on my first comment. You bait and switch and attack. I know what u are doing and i dont like it.

Scrum I know everything I need to know about you, I make my living reading people just like you. From your posts you are nothing but a cry baby who runs to the mods anytime someone insults you but you on the other hand feel free to insult everyone else on here who doesn't agree with your drug induced outlook on life. People like me are idiots? That's funny because people like me are the backbone of this country, people like me at least have the balls to stand up for what is right, people like me are going to do everything in our power to wake up America and get O out of office and straighten this country out. People like you on the other hand, need to move out of your parents basement, I know 3 years in 8th grade was hard on you little fella, but you'll get over it. You know RP has no chance what so ever and it irritates you to be wrong, so you turn to ripping on everyone else and bashing the candidates who are going to be in the election instead of moving on. You don't even consider anyone else who has an opinion if it doesn't agree with your delusional outlook on life. I feel sorry for you there tiger, your life is going to continue to be full of disappointments. So what great thing have you done bud? Other than empty mommy & daddy's checking account.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Scrum I know everything I need to know about you, I make my living reading people just like you. From your posts you are nothing but a cry baby who runs to the mods anytime someone insults you but you on the other hand feel free to insult everyone else on here who doesn't agree with your drug induced outlook on life. People like me are idiots? That's funny because people like me are the backbone of this country, people like me at least have the balls to stand up for what is right, people like me are going to do everything in our power to wake up America and get O out of office and straighten this country out. People like you on the other hand, need to move out of your parents basement, I know 3 years in 8th grade was hard on you little fella, but you'll get over it. You know RP has no chance what so ever and it irritates you to be wrong, so you turn to ripping on everyone else and bashing the candidates who are going to be in the election instead of moving on. You don't even consider anyone else who has an opinion if it doesn't agree with your delusional outlook on life. I feel sorry for you there tiger, your life is going to continue to be full of disappointments. So what great thing have you done bud? Other than empty mommy & daddy's checking account.

Ok whatever. Know it all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Dive, don't waste you time this person. When things don't go his way he goes off like now. No one knows who he is does anyone? Next thing you know he will say don't mess with him, make threats hit the report button and try to make you the bad guy. Best medicine for him is to allow him to go off break every rule on the forum and he will be on Mod Review for a week. He will cool off after his time in the corner. And as usual back to the norm. Bottom line is this, Ron Paul will not be the nominee. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan is the GOP front in the battle to retake the White House. RP and his folks will be the ones who will be the spoilers and try to prove a point. IMO, Best Medicine is to leave them on the side lines screaming and hollering. Well Not 40 oz, i think he is s good guy he will be an asset to voice his opinion to insert reason when necessary. Thanks for your opinion Dive but don't give this guy ammo to hit the report button.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So in other words, they are not part of a foreign state's armed forces, thus a US citizen would not lose his citizenship for being a member of Al-Qaeda. Thus, they are still citizens, but viewed as criminals according to US law.

Yup.

You don't even live in the USA . Yet you continually bash and insult the common sense that's brought here by other members. If you don't make the USA your home why not just mind your own business. You are a outsider. So know matter how much you rant its really meaningless YOU are not a AMERICAN you don't live here. So put that in your liberal pipe and smoke it.

• Upvote 2

Dive, don't waste you time this person. When things don't go his way he goes off like now. No one knows who he is does anyone? Next thing you know he will say don't mess with him, make threats hit the report button and try to make you the bad guy. Best medicine for him is to allow him to go off break every rule on the forum and he will be on Mod Review for a week. He will cool off after his time in the corner. And as usual back to the norm. Bottom line is this, Ron Paul will not be the nominee. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan is the GOP front in the battle to retake the White House. RP and his folks will be the ones who will be the spoilers and try to prove a point. IMO, Best Medicine is to leave them on the side lines screaming and hollering. Well Not 40 oz, i think he is s good guy he will be an asset to voice his opinion to insert reason when necessary. Thanks for your opinion Dive but don't give this guy ammo to hit the report button.

Thanks bud, I couldn't agree more, I've seen him in action several times on here. I also agree with you on the Paulers, Romney/Ryan, and 40. Your thoughts are much appreciated. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I am upset that the supposed "intellectual ones" the "ones with the eyes wide open", the "ones that love america" are the ones that defend terrorists over their fellow Americans for the simple reasson that they have seen how racist, how drugged up and how stupid are Ron pauls c onpiracy theories.

Ron Paul and his supporters have lost all my respect, you are no better then Al Quaeda terrorists, why dont you go and give em a big sloppy one and bend over backwards for them.

WOW.............didn't know that supporting the only man that would truly defend the Constitution of the United States of America makes me no better than an al quaeda terrorist?

• Upvote 1

WOW.............didn't know that supporting the only man that would truly defend the Constitution of the United States of America makes me no better than an al quaeda terrorist?

It's al qaeda, how do you know he would truly defend the constitution? All politicians are the same. It is clear that Dr Paul won't get the nomination so we won't get to see him do this. All of those mass delegates that were coming to Tampa are not coming at all, 16 of them were decertified today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's al qaeda

I really didn't care if I spelled it right or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

how do you know he would truly defend the constitution?

Because he's been standing for the same things for about 100 years :lol:

you only say that because you don't know anything about him and/or just want to argue as usual. :angry:

All politicians are the same. It is clear that Dr Paul won't get the nomination

Yep, I have always only been able to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, was hoping to get a chance to be able to vote for the best candidate this time.

bashing the candidates

I appreciate your previous comment DDS, but I also think we all need to look at who is bashing who here, and, what is the purpose of this RP bashing thread , if he "has no chance"??? :huh:

The only one deserving of bashing would be our illegal pres incumbent.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

You don't even live in the USA . Yet you continually bash and insult the common sense that's brought here by other members. If you don't make the USA your home why not just mind your own business. You are a outsider. So know matter how much you rant its really meaningless YOU are not a AMERICAN you don't live here. So put that in your liberal pipe and smoke it.

I am an American working temporarily working abroad. Tons of Americans work abroad in various countries around the world for various reasons. Open you worldview and you'll see that the world does not center around the USA. It's a global market, a global community. Even if I don't live in the US now, I will again soon, so everything that happens in the US is a deep concern of mine.

Seriously, I'm just going to change my profile pic to a picture of NASCAR.

And just for the record, the US government has been keeping a close eye on what they label as "homegrown potential terrorists." These "terrorists" include people who own guns, are part of the NRA, are against abortion, stage protests whether conservative or liberal etc. It's all in the Patriot Act and NDAA. So yes, it is a deep concern when the government and some people push for unauthorized detention of accused terrorists who are citizens. You might be one of them in the future.

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1

I really didn't care if I spelled it right or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because he's been standing for the same things for about 100 years :lol:

you only say that because you don't know anything about him and/or just want to argue as usual. :angry:

Yep, I have always only been able to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, was hoping to get a chance to be able to vote for the best candidate this time.

I appreciate your previous comment DDS, but I also think we all need to look at who is bashing who here, and, what is the purpose of this RP bashing thread , if he "has no chance"??? :huh:

The only one deserving of bashing would be our illegal pres incumbent.

No bashing as you say, being real that's all. RP has not been around for a 100 years. thanks but i think i will put my money on Mitt Romney. All i know is what i need to know. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly!! "Yup." (haha)

Look, as far as I am concerned terrorists and those who support them have no rights. However the problem is not so much the terrorists but a government with enough legal power to exercise complete control over its citizens based solely on suspicion. This power can and will be abused for the benefit of those in power.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The reason this is a problem? A corrupt gov't can utilize this kind of tactic on innocent people just to gain control of their possessions, silence all who disagree with them, and all just because they claim a "suspicion" of activity.

The gov't can now put you in jail indefinitely without a charge ever being filed or guilt ever being proven, based solely on "suspicion".

Sure I trust the gov't to only use this power under the most extreme circumstances when it is absolutely warranted.....NOT!!!

I have personally had my home raided and searched, valuable possessions confiscated and not returned without any charges ever being filed or proof of illegal activity being given.

This is all legal now due to the new lass passed by congress and signed into law by the President.

You think you have rights? You are not up to date on the new laws....

Hitler didn't have to prove anything against his detractors. Suspicion of of dissent was all that was needed to imprison and execute them to shut them up.

If gov't could be trusted to be honest, truly had the best interests of the people at heart, and would only do what was morally and ethically right then sure give 'em all the power they need to get the job done.

Do you really trust that everybody who comes into power either in the present or the future will have your best interest at heart and not utilize it for their own personal agenda?

But does anybody else not see the scenario being set up for martial law and complete gov't control of its people?

Only thing needed is someone arrogant enough, and powerful enough to utilize these laws to further their own self interest and power, to seize control, and somehow smooth enough to convince the people that it is for their own good.

Sound familiar?

Go ahead and call me a conspiracy theorist but I am not and never have been one of those paranoid soles who sees a secret conspiracy in everything. I just have my eyes wide open to what is going on here and where it could lead. I have never felt this way before but staying informed and abreast on everything happening in the political world right now has me asking alot of questions I never have before.

GP going out on a limb

• Upvote 3

Grand Pubah, Thank You for your post. You said it so well...

"But does anybody else not see the scenario being set up for martial law and complete gov't control of its people?

Only thing needed is someone arrogant enough, and powerful enough to utilize these laws to further their own self interest and power, to seize control, and somehow smooth enough to convince the people that it is for their own good."

We both are against terrorist, but I see what you are saying very clearly!

• Upvote 3

Grand Pubah, Thank You for your post. You said it so well...

"But does anybody else not see the scenario being set up for martial law and complete gov't control of its people?

Only thing needed is someone arrogant enough, and powerful enough to utilize these laws to further their own self interest and power, to seize control, and somehow smooth enough to convince the people that it is for their own good."

We both are against terrorist, but I see what you are saying very clearly!

thanks Maggie! I am for smaller government, responsible fiscal policies, and integrity in Gov't.

WOW, seems almost like a lost cause at this point :(

• Upvote 3

And you believe him??

Ron Paul would not do a thing, his beliefs are say no to everything and if you do not agree call it unconstitutional.

Ron Paul would ot get a single thing done if elected, he would have congress blocking him just like they are blocking Obama now and how presidents have been blocked before, the only difference would be that even Republicans would block him.

The Constitutional hypocrisy of Ron Paul

Republican Congressman Ron Paul‘s supporters often cite his belief and knowledge of the U.S. Constitution as reasons for their cult-like support of him and his son, freshman Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

So what’s the great Constitutional scholar up to now? Advocating nullification of parts of the Constitution by states that disagree with federal laws.

This regresses the nation back by nearly a half-century to the days of the Southern Manifesto, a racist document designed to allow states to avoid integration and civil rights. Nullification has also been used to fight slavery but I find it odd that a strict Constitutional advocate would push for support of only those parts of the document that fit with his philosophies.

Those who support nullification point to the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution to support their claim that states have the right to “nullify” laws. Constitutional law professors say otherwise.

Edward Lazarus, a lawyer, teacher of Constitutional law and columnist for FindLaw, writes:

At Best, Invoking Nullifcation Is Simply Grandstanding; At Worst, It Is a Troubling Sign of Turmoil and Discontent in the Face of a Frightening Recession

It is hard to know what to make of the fact that a bunch of opportunistic politicians are now holding out a tarnished artifact of constitutional history as a serious interpretation of the Constitution and of our national structure. Perhaps this can be written off as mere grandstanding – symbolic gestures by politicians who are hoping to tap into a potential backlash against the inevitable growth of the federal government as it comes to grips with our economic crisis.

But nullification is a deeply pernicious idea. It strikes at the core of the constitutional bargain that was struck after the Revolution when the Articles of Confederation failed – the working principle that we are all in this together and that the purpose of the federal government, a government in which every state is represented, is to calibrate the shared sacrifices that all of us will have to bear to preserve the country’s economic vitality and help it prosper. In place of this unifying idea, nullification substitutes the easy way out – by making the claim that we must all be allowed to judge our own contribution and take our own path, no matter how much our cross-purposes and divergent interests might undermine the common good.

Ron Paul, who is not a Constitutional expert, sees things differently.

This is the same Ron Paul whose newsletters once published racist rants under his name — although he claims now he didn’t write or approve the columns that ran with his by-line — and whose freshman Senator son said during last year’s campaign that businesses that serve the public — like restaurants — should be able to ignore the law and refuse to serve minorities.

In a speech to a homeschooling rally, Paul told the faithful that “in principal, nullification is proper and moral and constitutional.”

Added Paul:

The chances of us getting things changed around soon through the legislative process is not all the good. And that is why I am a strong endorser of the nullification movement, that states like this should just nullify these laws. And in principle, nullification is proper and moral and constitutional, which I believe it is, there is no reason in the world why this country can’t look at the process of, say, not only should we not belong to the United Nations, the United Nations comes down hard on us, telling us what we should do to our families and family values, education and medical care and gun rights and environmentalism. Let’s nullify what the UN tries to tell us to do as well.

In other words, if regressives like Paul can’t get their way in Congress — and he seldom does — just ignore parts of constitution and returns to the days of the Old South when Alabama and other states thought slavery and repression was still legal in this nation.

This is typical for Paul, who has never strayed far philosophies of the past. And the comments of his son suggest Rand learned well from his dad’s out-of-sync philosophies.

“If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be,” said a column which appeared under Paul’s name in 1992.

“Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,” said another column published under his name that same year.

This is why Ron Paul remains on the fringe with the vast majority of Americans. Despite lofty visions of his small — but vocal — army of supporters, he received just one-half of one percent of the vote as the Libertarian candidate for President in 1988 and trailed far behind the four remaining contenders for the GOP nomination for President when he finally gave up the ghost in 2008.

When he suspended his run for President, Paul diverted the $4.7 million raised from donation by the faithful to the Campaign for Liberty, one of Libertarian-leaning advocacy groups. This is also a familiar pattern for Paul. Ran a national Presidential campaign to raise money and then use the money for something else. While technically legal it does, in my view, raise questions about his honesty and true intentions.

Trying to find ways around the constitution is why George W. Bush left office as one of the most unpopular President in history. Paul vilifies the “establishment” politicians of other parties, but his advocacy of the nullification movement suggests he is just as hypocritical as the rest.

(Updated on April 1, 2011 to add some information and edit some existing

SOURCE

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:lol: for the first time ever, you have made a correct statement :lol:

oh yah, second time, I think you corrected my spelling of a chicken poop terrorist organization :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: who needs spell check, we have TPSpewmaster :lol:

See that is where you make your mistake, if you deal with a state of mind that is willing to kill him or herself to forward an idealogy that is where you set yourself up for failure. According to RP new order of isolation you invite trouble to your front door. I am sure he will want to go back to Pre Sept 11th and freedom for everyone. But we discovered that other folks took advantage of our freedoms. Apparently you have been out in the sun yet again without a hat on. Have a good night.

And you believe him??

Ron Paul would not do a thing, his beliefs are say no to everything and if you do not agree call it unconstitutional.

Ron Paul would ot get a single thing done if elected, he would have congress blocking him just like they are blocking Obama now and how presidents have been blocked before, the only difference would be that even Republicans would block him.

Republican Congressman Ron Paul‘s supporters often cite his belief and knowledge of the U.S. Constitution as reasons for their cult-like support of him and his son, freshman Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

So what’s the great Constitutional scholar up to now? Advocating nullification of parts of the Constitution by states that disagree with federal laws.

This regresses the nation back by nearly a half-century to the days of the Southern Manifesto, a racist document designed to allow states to avoid integration and civil rights. Nullification has also been used to fight slavery but I find it odd that a strict Constitutional advocate would push for support of only those parts of the document that fit with his philosophies.

Those who support nullification point to the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution to support their claim that states have the right to “nullify” laws. Constitutional law professors say otherwise.

Edward Lazarus, a lawyer, teacher of Constitutional law and columnist for FindLaw, writes:

This is the same Ron Paul whose newsletters once published racist rants under his name — although he claims now he didn’t write or approve the columns that ran with his by-line — and whose freshman Senator son said during last year’s campaign that businesses that serve the public — like restaurants — should be able to ignore the law and refuse to serve minorities.

In a speech to a homeschooling rally, Paul told the faithful that “in principal, nullification is proper and moral and constitutional.”

Added Paul:

This is typical for Paul, who has never strayed far philosophies of the past. And the comments of his son suggest Rand learned well from his dad’s out-of-sync philosophies.

“If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be,” said a column which appeared under Paul’s name in 1992.

“Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,” said another column published under his name that same year.

This is why Ron Paul remains on the fringe with the vast majority of Americans. Despite lofty visions of his small — but vocal — army of supporters, he received just one-half of one percent of the vote as the Libertarian candidate for President in 1988 and trailed far behind the four remaining contenders for the GOP nomination for President when he finally gave up the ghost in 2008.

When he suspended his run for President, Paul diverted the $4.7 million raised from donation by the faithful to the Campaign for Liberty, one of Libertarian-leaning advocacy groups. This is also a familiar pattern for Paul. Ran a national Presidential campaign to raise money and then use the money for something else. While technically legal it does, in my view, raise questions about his honesty and true intentions.

Trying to find ways around the constitution is why George W. Bush left office as one of the most unpopular President in history. Paul vilifies the “establishment” politicians of other parties, but his advocacy of the nullification movement suggests he is just as hypocritical as the rest.

SOURCE

I am surprised the RP express has not jumped on this yet? Probably true or they have not recieved any direction to answer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you believe him??

Added Paul:

SOURCE

He votes no on things that should not be passed.

you say that I am no better than a terrorist because I defend and support the Constitution, then you copy and paste all this crap that has nothing to do with your BS bashing, you have no clue what is real because you are blinded by delusion, and racist ignorance.

• Upvote 2

Look, I like Ron P but if you think for 1 second you are helping this country by voting for him you are DEAD WRONG!!! YOU ARE ONLY WASTING YOUR VOTES THAT WILL HELP OBAMA!!! Its come to the point that a vote for RON P. is a vote for OBAMA because at this point Ron P does not stand a chance...... stop fooling yourselves!!! Pray Ron P P Jr. will make it next time!!!! Wake up and don't let your vote go to waste!!! This is serious business for America and Ron P will NOT be elected so stop fooling yourselves... neg me all you want but you will see in less than 90 days so good luck!!!!. Go Romny!!! the less of both evils lets get BO OUT!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1