Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RON PAUL

DiveDeepSix

ROFLMAO, Dang it a neg. Well which one of the 3 amigos was it.......Enee Menee Mynee...... & Mo. :o Oh no I've been ninja negged again without a response!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It's not my fault RP was wrong about this subject and wrong on foreign policy and homeland security. Just trying to help you guys understand. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Paul throwing out his vast knowledge on security and foreign policy. :rolleyes:

I "un-negged" you Dive. You're right. Paul's views on foreign affairs would get us all killed. I like some of what I've heard him say on fiscal policy, but foreign relations -wise, he wouldn't get the job done, IMHO.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Our government does not have the right to kill its own citizens, They have a right to a fair trial. It doesn't matter what the press or government officials say about a persons guilt until they can prove it without a doubt in a court room.

If you don't agree then you are open to the same ideas that the nazi party had before WW2. Just go into a house and kill them because someone wants them dead.

As soon as you give up your rights for security, you will loose both.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Our government does not have the right to kill its own citizens, They have a right to a fair trial. It doesn't matter what the press or government officials say about a persons guilt until they can prove it without a doubt in a court room.

If you don't agree then you are open to the same ideas that the nazi party had before WW2. Just go into a house and kill them because someone wants them dead.

If you wanna be a terrorist then be advised you will be killed. People have a right to life, so i guess they get the short end of the stick right 40 when these so called wanna be part of a terrorist group.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I "un-negged" you Dive. You're right. Paul's views on foreign affairs would get us all killed. I like some of what I've heard him say on fiscal policy, but foreign relations -wise, he wouldn't get the job done, IMHO.

I couldn't agree more. He's a good guy with some good ideas, but as far as protecting us he's just not there.

Just like TPS said if you chose to go against the US and take the COWARDLY path to blow up innocent civilians, you don't deserve a trial, you will get a bullet in the head. It's no different then someone pulling a gun on a cop, fair trial or lead lobotomy? Simple choice, some might call it personal responsibility, you are responsible for your own actions not anyone else. Remember 40 life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% is your reaction to it. This leads right into DinarMillionaires post, you can take responsibility for your actions or you can go the liberal way and blame it on your mom because your mac & cheese was cold as a kid, or you didn't get to make blueberry pancakes in cooking class, or your girlfriends fault because she dumped you because you were an idiot.

Sorry East & TPS I'm out of pluses again but will catch you tomorrow, I couldn't agree more however with your thoughts thanks for the posts.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I couldn't agree more. He's a good guy with some good ideas, but as far as protecting us he's just not there.

Just like TPS said if you chose to go against the US and take the COWARDLY path to blow up innocent civilians, you don't deserve a trial, you will get a bullet in the head. It's no different then someone pulling a gun on a cop, fair trial or lead lobotomy? Simple choice, some might call it personal responsibility, you are responsible for your own actions not anyone else. Remember 40 life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% is your reaction to it. This leads right into DinarMillionaires post, you can take responsibility for your actions or you can go the liberal way and blame it on your mom because your mac & cheese was cold as a kid, or you didn't get to make blueberry pancakes in cooking class, or your girlfriends fault because she dumped you because you were an idiot.

Sorry East & TPS I'm out of pluses again but will catch you tomorrow, I couldn't agree more however with your thoughts thanks for the posts.

Prove it then put the bullet in his head. See you are just as bad as the government. You think that you are judge and jury.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Prove it then put the bullet in his head. See you are just as bad as the government. You think that you are judge and jury.

I don't think I'm anything. Your ideals, morals, and values however point out to exactly why I doubt you were ever in the military and never will be. When someone is pointing a gun at your loved ones, you'd stand their and try and talk him/her into being a good person and say they deserve a fair trial, and then you'd all die. I on the other hand would spray their gray matter all over my living room wall and wouldn't lose sleep over it. I'm glad you are not protecting our country Scrum, when someone threatens the US they have made their decision and will be judged quickly and accordingly, personally I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Nuff said.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

you don't understand his foreign policy.

Sport, I've always valued your opinion, the problem here is for me to understand his foreign policy he'd have to have one. Ignoring the people that hate us is not going to stop them from trying to kill us. I do believe RP has some great ideas and I've said before I would have voted for him if he would've gotten the nomination, but he won't, so now it's time to throw our support behind who has it. I've stated repeatedly that being a fellow businessman I respect Mitt's business savvy and I like Ryan because he lays it on the line. Are they perfect? Nope, but no one is. I do sincerely hope they will do what O promised to do, (but has done everything but keep that promise) by taking good ideas no matter which side they came from and implement them for the good of our country. Can they help the situation we are in, I truly believe they can. So with all due respect my friend, RP is not the man for the job.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

Who said Anwar Al-Awlaki was a US citizen?? How detached from US laws are you to believe that BS??

The moment that person engaged in assisting the enemy to kill American lives he lost his Citizenship he obtained at birth

Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1481)

entering or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or serving as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (3) INA);

You call yourself a patriot and yet you defend the terrorists that are willing to kill you your family.

Ron Paul is so out of touch that he defended that scumbag Al-Awlaki's, that tell me he is not as patriotic as he paints himself, he is willing to let these people kill US law abiding citizens and claim he had a right to do it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Who said Anwar Al-Awlaki was a US citizen?? How detached from US laws are you to believe that BS??

The moment that person engaged in assisting the enemy to kill American lives he lost his Citizenship he obtained at birth

Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1481)

You call yourself a patriot and yet you defend the terrorists that are willing to kill you your family.

Ron Paul is so out of touch that he defended that scumbag Al-Awlaki's, that tell me he is not as patriotic as he paints himself, he is willing to let these people kill US law abiding citizens and claim he had a right to do it.

Al-Qaeda has it's own foreign state?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I forget Ron Paul and his supporters believe Al Quaeda is there to give out hugs and kisses and well wishes. Are you that naive or blind?? Al-Quaeda has been declared terrorist, enemy combatants. So don't play coy and stupid with me.

So in other words, they are not part of a foreign state's armed forces, thus a US citizen would not lose his citizenship for being a member of Al-Qaeda. Thus, they are still citizens, but viewed as criminals according to US law.

Yup.

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1

So in other words, they are not part of a foreign state's armed forces, thus a US citizen would not lose his citizenship for being a member of Al-Qaeda. Thus, they are still citizens, but viewed as criminals according to US law.

Yup.

And then you wonder why the majority of Americans do not accept Ron Paul and his drug induced ideas. You are willing to put the rest of the US citizens at risk so that you can claim you have all your liberties.

You defend terrorists and then want people to take RP and his supporters seriously.

Ron Paul is a throw back to the 1800's ideology, with his own version of history and the Constitution.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And then you wonder why the majority of Americans do not accept Ron Paul and his drug induced ideas. You are willing to put the rest of the US citizens at risk so that you can claim you have all your liberties.

You defend terrorists and then want people to take RP and his supporters seriously.

Ron Paul is a throw back to the 1800's ideology, with his own version of history and the Constitution.

I think you're simply upset your reasoning was wrong and 40oz was right. A terrorist is someone who terrorizes, so I suppose every person who is accused of terrorism in some way should be stripped of their citizenship and thrown in jail without a trial? That's hogwash. The laws promising a fair and just trial are not there to protect the bad guys. They're there to protect Americans from power abuse.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I think you're simply upset your reasoning was wrong and 40oz was right. A terrorist is someone who terrorizes, so I suppose every person who is accused of terrorism in some way should be stripped of their citizenship and thrown in jail without a trial? That's hogwash. The laws promising a fair and just trial are not there to protect the bad guys. They're there to protect Americans from power abuse.

Ahhhhh, our RP'ers out in force...The closest thing i've seen to a card carrying liberal (in attitude only).

Hey, Ron Paul has some absolutely fabulous ideas and some absolutely terrifying ideas too. The problem I have with you supporters as well as most libbers is that you never address the issues.

The latest response to Romney's statement that he had paid at least 13% taxes over the past 10 years?......."PROVE IT"

And the response most used by the RP'ers? You guessed it......."PROVE IT"

I guess that your logic would have prevented Barry from giving the go ahead to assassinate Bin Laden....He's the head terrorist?.......... "PROVE IT"

Romney's tax returns come on WTF? Are, no where near as important as Obama's nationality question. So, let's try to refocus the people's thinking to what's reslly important. If Obama cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt everything he has done and the people who helped him do it are criminally guilty and need to be delt with by HLS like any other domestic terrorist.

• Upvote 3

Ahhhhh, our RP'ers out in force...The closest thing i've seen to a card carrying liberal (in attitude only).

Hey, Ron Paul has some absolutely fabulous ideas and some absolutely terrifying ideas too. The problem I have with you supporters as well as most libbers is that you never address the issues.

The latest response to Romney's statement that he had paid at least 13% taxes over the past 10 years?......."PROVE IT"

And the response most used by the RP'ers? You guessed it......."PROVE IT"

I guess that your logic would have prevented Barry from giving the go ahead to assassinate Bin Laden....He's the head terrorist?.......... "PROVE IT"

I didn't know that Bin Laden was an American citizen. So, your reasoning is way, way off . . . .

As far as the tax returns go, the heck do I care how much he has paid. But for you to trust a politician is beign naive, don'tcha think?

• Upvote 1

I don't think I'm anything. Your ideals, morals, and values however point out to exactly why I doubt you were ever in the military and never will be. When someone is pointing a gun at your loved ones, you'd stand their and try and talk him/her into being a good person and say they deserve a fair trial, and then you'd all die. I on the other hand would spray their gray matter all over my living room wall and wouldn't lose sleep over it. I'm glad you are not protecting our country Scrum, when someone threatens the US they have made their decision and will be judged quickly and accordingly, personally I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Nuff said.

Exactly!!! I'm a 76 year old woman, all of 5 ft tall, and if I had a gun in my hands, he would be done for, long before he could shoot someone in my family. It's easy to claim the high road in words, to say you would try to talk some wild man down from insane behavior while he is pointing a gun at someone you love, but the fact is there is a choice to be made--do you trust this person not to pull that trigger while he listens carefully to your "golden words," or do you shoot. Frankly, I'd shoot. Golden words can spout forth in a courtroom later.

• Upvote 1

As far as the tax returns go, the heck do I care how much he has paid. But for you to trust a politician is beign naive, don'tcha think?

Who said anything about "trust"? I don't know that anybody trusts any politician. Except for the Ron Paul supporters. They all trust Ron Paul. :lol:

In our 2 party system (which admittedly sucks, but that's what we've got) I'm going to support the nominee of the party against Obama, because Obama is obviously bent on the end of democracy and freedom as we know it, and in another 4 years will accomplish moving us totally into a Marxist state, and we cannot afford to take this risk. Almost anybody who values the free market will be a better choice than Obama.

If you think you could trust Ron Paul, then you are the naive one :)

Trust is irrelevant. This is about making a better choice that can win, and not greasing the wheels for Obama to get another four years. Assuming that he doesn't abuse his powers some more, and cancel the elections.

• Upvote 2

A PRO-AMERICA FOREIGN POLICY

As an Air Force veteran, Ron Paul believes national defense is the single most important responsibility the Constitution entrusts to the federal government.

In Congress, Ron Paul voted to authorize military force to hunt down Osama bin Laden and authored legislation to specifically target terrorist leaders and bring them to justice.

Today, however, hundreds of thousands of our fighting men and women have been stretched thin all across the globe in over 135 countries – often without a clear mission, any sense of what defines victory, or the knowledge of when they’ll be permanently reunited with their families.

Acting as the world’s policeman and nation-building weakens our country, puts our troops in harm’s way, and sends precious resources to other nations in the midst of an historic economic crisis.

Taxpayers are forced to spend billions of dollars each year to protect the borders of other countries, while Washington refuses to deal with our own border security needs.

Congress has been rendered virtually irrelevant in foreign policy decisions and regularly cedes authority to an executive branch that refuses to be held accountable for its actions.

Far from defeating the enemy, our current policies provide incentive for more to take up arms against us.

That’s why, as Commander-in-Chief, Dr. Paul will lead the fight to:

* Make securing our borders the top national security priority.

* Avoid long and expensive land wars that bankrupt our country by using constitutional means to capture or kill terrorist leaders who helped attack the U.S. and continue to plot further attacks.

* Guarantee our intelligence community’s efforts are directed toward legitimate threats and not spying on innocent Americans through unconstitutional power grabs like the Patriot Act.

* End the nation-building that is draining troop morale, increasing our debt, and sacrificing lives with no end in sight.

* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.

* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.

* Ensure our veterans receive the care, benefits, and honors they have earned when they return.

* Revitalize the military for the 21st century by eliminating waste in a trillion-dollar military budget.

* Prevent the TSA from forcing Americans to either be groped or ogled just to travel on an airplane and ultimately abolish the unconstitutional agency.

* Stop taking money from the middle class and the poor to give to rich dictators through foreign aid.

As President, Ron Paul’s national defense policy will ensure that the greatest nation in human history is strong, secure, and respected.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/national-defense/

• Upvote 6

I didn't know that Bin Laden was an American citizen. So, your reasoning is way, way off . . . .

sure is naive, just look at the trust a whole lot of Americans put in Barry!

Who said anything about "trust"? I don't know that anybody trusts any politician. Except for the Ron Paul supporters. They all trust Ron Paul. :lol:

In our 2 party system (which admittedly sucks, but that's what we've got) I'm going to support the nominee of the party against Obama, because Obama is obviously bent on the end of democracy and freedom as we know it, and in another 4 years will accomplish moving us totally into a Marxist state, and we cannot afford to take this risk. Almost anybody who values the free market will be a better choice than Obama.

If you think you could trust Ron Paul, then you are the naive one :)

Trust is irrelevant. This is about making a better choice that can win, and not greasing the wheels for Obama to get another four years. Assuming that he doesn't abuse his powers some more, and cancel the elections.

Let's see, trust a man who has voted consistently with his beliefs for the last 20 years, or vote for a man who flips flops on every single position as recently as last week. Easy choice. I can predict with certainty what RP will do based on his voting record and what he says. He has earned his trust by proving it again and again. Willard, not so much.

Do you sincerely believe that trust is irrelevant? :huh: Trust is everything! If I can't trust a man and he has shown himself to be untrustworthy, why would I vote to put him into the highest office of the country?

• Upvote 1

A PRO-AMERICA FOREIGN POLICY

As an Air Force veteran, Ron Paul believes national defense is the single most important responsibility the Constitution entrusts to the federal government.

In Congress, Ron Paul voted to authorize military force to hunt down Osama bin Laden and authored legislation to specifically target terrorist leaders and bring them to justice.

Today, however, hundreds of thousands of our fighting men and women have been stretched thin all across the globe in over 135 countries – often without a clear mission, any sense of what defines victory, or the knowledge of when they’ll be permanently reunited with their families.

Acting as the world’s policeman and nation-building weakens our country, puts our troops in harm’s way, and sends precious resources to other nations in the midst of an historic economic crisis.

Taxpayers are forced to spend billions of dollars each year to protect the borders of other countries, while Washington refuses to deal with our own border security needs.

Congress has been rendered virtually irrelevant in foreign policy decisions and regularly cedes authority to an executive branch that refuses to be held accountable for its actions.

Far from defeating the enemy, our current policies provide incentive for more to take up arms against us.

That’s why, as Commander-in-Chief, Dr. Paul will lead the fight to:

* Make securing our borders the top national security priority.

* Avoid long and expensive land wars that bankrupt our country by using constitutional means to capture or kill terrorist leaders who helped attack the U.S. and continue to plot further attacks.

* Guarantee our intelligence community’s efforts are directed toward legitimate threats and not spying on innocent Americans through unconstitutional power grabs like the Patriot Act.

* End the nation-building that is draining troop morale, increasing our debt, and sacrificing lives with no end in sight.

* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.

* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.

* Ensure our veterans receive the care, benefits, and honors they have earned when they return.

* Revitalize the military for the 21st century by eliminating waste in a trillion-dollar military budget.

* Prevent the TSA from forcing Americans to either be groped or ogled just to travel on an airplane and ultimately abolish the unconstitutional agency.

* Stop taking money from the middle class and the poor to give to rich dictators through foreign aid.

As President, Ron Paul’s national defense policy will ensure that the greatest nation in human history is strong, secure, and respected.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/national-defense/

Bravo!!!!

• Upvote 2