Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge rules against voting rights in Pennsylvania

umbertino

I grew up in a small south Texas town and can remember when LBJ got elected in a very close race for a Senate seat...guess how he won? Dead people voted for him. A man named George Parr was behind it all (and they got away with it). My point---voter fraud is real and having an I.D. law of sorts may not stop it all, but it sure would help prevent some of the fraud.

Great example. Thanks for you input.

gp49

My "Friends" and I have seen way too much corruption in this and many other elections.

We would love to see a "fair" election. Thank You Very Much. biggrin.gif

Great Maggie123. Then you would certainly agree that the little effort it takes to get the proper ID is extremely important especially if it helps stop even the appearance of fraud.

• Upvote 3

simple, I have a question for you before I could attempt to answer yours. What voters are you talking about? You and others seem to talk about disenfranching people who have a legal right to vote and that simply is not true. People who are legal to vote in our country and want to put a little effort (not much) to get the proper ID, there really isn't a problem at all.

The elderly, disabled, poor (and the list goes on), who want to vote and for some unknown reason they don't have an ID then all they would have to do is tell someone and receive the assistance needed for them to get one. I am available to help anyone who needs an ID but I'm telling you that there are a minute few who need my assistance because there is not much of an issue to get ID's. The majority of people have ID's so that they will be able to cash their checks, buy cigarettes or alcohol, get into bars, and the list goes on and on. The issue is that the extreme majority who don't have an ID are those who do not have a right to vote.

Sorry GP49, I'd only repeat what I and Maggie have stated in earlier posts. You're repeating what others are saying as well. You'd be surprised of people who don't have a disposable 20 bucks or who don't use cigarettes or alcohol, or go to bars or have transportation etc....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My "Friends" and I have seen way too much corruption in this and many other elections.

We would love to see a "fair" election. Thank You Very Much. biggrin.gif

Well good, since Voter ID is the way to accomplish that,

We're on the same page :D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Sorry GP49, I'd only repeat what I and Maggie have stated in earlier posts. You're repeating what others are saying as well. You'd be surprised of people who don't have a disposable 20 bucks or who don't use cigarettes or alcohol, or go to bars or have transportation etc....

These are people who regularly vote, and have been registered,

and would find a way to the polls?....Who are these people that dont

have, what?....now its a 20?....lmao ;)

Cris, the fraud Maggie is speaking of is by the machines and who runs the machine. NOTHING TO DO WITH AN ID.

Oh...right.....Maybe I missed her saying that.

Maybe you can point that out to me.

Since the thread is about voter ID, thats what we've

been talking about ;)

• Upvote 3

Well good, since Voter ID is the way to accomplish that,

We're on the same page biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Cris, the fraud Maggie is speaking of is by the machines and who runs the machine. NOTHING TO DO WITH AN ID.

have, what?....now its a 20?....lmao wink.gif

Don't You Just Love A Good Game Of Twister Simple? smile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif He's good at it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

simple Having 20 bucks or not having 20 bucks has little or nothing to do with getting an ID. I am a licensed Masters Social Worker, Mental Health Clinician, AOD counselor, Advocate, and Case Mangager and I am telling you that I work with these people and there is NOT a problem with getting them an ID either for very little or for free. There is help available for everyone who is legal to vote, no matter what their situation. What is it about this that you do not understand??? WHO IS BEING DISENFRANCHISED????

• Upvote 2

have, what?....now its a 20?....lmao ;)

Oh...right.....Maybe I missed her saying that.

Maybe you can point that out to me.

Since the thread is about voter ID, thats what we've

been talking about ;)

I guess I missed it too cris :blink::unsure::huh: :huh: :(:lol:

• Upvote 3