Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which Side of the Fence are You On?

DinarMillionaire

"We continue to pay for wars where the alleged antagonist was completely fabricated by the New World Order. The Twin Towers in New York were brought down by the Bush Administration in a controlled implosion to make it look as though "terrorists" were to blame. "

Are you serious? You really believe this Carlos? WOW!

Watch the movie..."LOOSE CHANGE, 9/11, AN AMERICAN COUP". Available on NETFLIX Or the movie..."ETHOS" also on NETFLIX, you will see the evidence that would convince "any normal rational person" (legal definition for evidence) that what happened was a preplanned implosion.

The buildings were designed to take multiple hits from several 707 jetliners, the largest plane of it's time. The aircraft that hit the twin towers did not bring them down, it was the controlled implosions that did. Buddy...if after all these years you still don't know what actually happened on 9/11, you owe it to yourself to find out the real TRUTH. These are not new movies...and there are many more available in the NETFLIX documentary library that deal with this and other relevant issues like this one.

After you have seen the evidence, and you still don't believe it, then we can debate the pros and cons, until then, you are at a disadvantage.

I dont think he actually believes it or any of his conspiracy theories.

Carlos likes to use these little stories in the dialog of every post.

His goal, as long as he's been here has been to convince people that

its pointless, and makes no difference if we vote.

You have provided no proof of anything to the contrary Cris....other than hot air, because you cannot fight the truth, it stands by itself. You think your in the majority....you will see how wrong you are soon enough. When the time comes and your banker friends are running for their lives, we will find you hiding under a rock pissing your pants!

Carlos

Oh, I'll be voting this year, for Ron Paul. I can't speak for Carlos but it wouldn't suprise me if he does too. rolleyes.gif

My main two reasons for my decision is I don't want to go to a war in Iran angry.gif and I think he has the best plan for the economy. Oh and I like what he got passed to audit the Fed Researve. Heck, I guess I could go on but those are my main three reasons.

That's right honey...I'm tired of the lies and deceit from both parties! Both parties are up to their necks in vile corruption. It's the ignorant who continue to support them, or those who are also corrupt and don't want to see the gravy train end.

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have provided no proof of anything to the contrary Cris....other than hot air, because you cannot fight the truth, it stands by itself. You think your in the majority....you will see how wrong you are soon enough. When the time comes and your banker friends are running for their lives, we will find you hiding under a rock pissing your pants!

Carlos

Is that the best you've got, there little guy....I bet your

life partner just loves it when you talk so assertive.

I see a little Napoleon complex coming out now, along with

some projecting......Bawhahaha....you crack me up Carlos,

I can just picture you sniveling with every word you write.

All the proof I need is in your posts :D

• Upvote 3

I know the post was tongue in cheek.... and in the spirit of those who answered, I guess I'm one more voice :)

I'm with ya Maggie, its much deeper than all of that, then again I've been very transparent with that belief, and like you with respect for any and everyone who would disagree or believe differently.

I was at the National Cemetry today. Two o'clock in the afternoon, omg it was hot. I got to hand it to you Navy guys, you were the only branch with enough sense to have a summer dress uniform. And on top of it, I still think 'summer wool' is an oxymoron. But there I was nonetheless, in my deep royal blue attracting every ray of sun in the entire county, as I sat wtih colleagues paying our last respects. The silver on my visor now matched that emerging throughout my hair, and as I reached over to cover the ears of the 3 week old infant held by the wife of my guy during the salute, I thought, well little man, we will come back here for as long as it takes, to keep your's a free and safe world.

For those of you who are vets out there, I noticed a few differences. There was a Joint Command 21 gun salute, instead of only those from our respective branches. There were only two folding the flag instead of the usual six, and while we use a silver instead of gold trumpet, I noticed it had the most beautiful muted albiet now electronic sound as taps filled the cemetry around us. Yet despite those differences, we were the same.

As I looked at the sea of white crosses rolling over hills, I realized every one of us buried or to be buried on these grounds.... despite all of our differences,.... were the same in our committment to give whatever it took up to and including our lives, to protect that which we hold dear in this country. In that sea of white, there were republicans, democrats, liberals, conservatives, centerists, libertiarians, social liberals, fiscal conservatives, fiscal liberals and social conservatives. Every religion, orientation, belief system, color, and creed were buried there, yet all the grave markers were white. That dead liberal ... or conservative,.... gave their life so that you all could have this conversation today. That slain conservative... or liberal paid for the freedom of this discussion with their blood, given freely, so you all could spend your time in pursuits you see fit. At the end of the day, it was not their differences that brought them here together in final rest. It was that they found in common, standing shoulder to shoulder in the strength of becoming one force standing together,... that leaves them here united as the many, defending the one.

We live and we die, and the only thing we control, is how we spend the time between. For what will you give your life, to what will you devote that time, in what way will you touch the lives around you? Some will live their entire lives in contrast, while others have to come to know, in the end we are all the same. Either way, its free will choice, and the responsibility we take for those choices that will mark our journey in this life. Relative to the judgment of others, some of you will be right, ... some of you will be wrong, and in the end, I'm not sure how much of the little stuff that will matter when it comes to the legagcy you will.... or will not ...leave with those left in this world.

Sometimes, people need difference to prove they are not alone.

Fasten your seat belts ladies and gentlemen. THe ride ahead is going to be a bit bumpy. Now might be a good time to figure out what it is you are all about.

Blessings~~

• Upvote 5

I know the post was tongue in cheek.... and in the spirit of those who answered, I guess I'm one more voice :)

I'm with ya Maggie, its much deeper than all of that, then again I've been very transparent with that belief, and like you with respect for any and everyone who would disagree or believe differently.

I was at the National Cemetry today. Two o'clock in the afternoon, omg it was hot. I got to hand it to you Navy guys, you were the only branch with enough sense to have a summer dress uniform. And on top of it, I still think 'summer wool' is an oxymoron. But there I was nonetheless, in my deep royal blue attracting every ray of sun in the entire county, as I sat wtih colleagues paying our last respects. The silver on my visor now matched that emerging throughout my hair, and as I reached over to cover the ears of the 3 week old infant held by the wife of my guy during the salute, I thought, well little man, we will come back here for as long as it takes, to keep your's a free and safe world.

For those of you who are vets out there, I noticed a few differences. There was a Joint Command 21 gun salute, instead of only those from our respective branches. There were only two folding the flag instead of the usual six, and while we use a silver instead of gold trumpet, I noticed it had the most beautiful muted albiet now electronic sound as taps filled the cemetry around us. Yet despite those differences, we were the same.

As I looked at the sea of white crosses rolling over hills, I realized every one of us buried or to be buried on these grounds.... despite all of our differences,.... were the same in our committment to give whatever it took up to and including our lives, to protect that which we hold dear in this country. In that sea of white, there were republicans, democrats, liberals, conservatives, centerists, libertiarians, social liberals, fiscal conservatives, fiscal liberals and social conservatives. Every religion, orientation, belief system, color, and creed were buried there, yet all the grave markers were white. That dead liberal ... or conservative,.... gave their life so that you all could have this conversation today. That slain conservative... or liberal paid for the freedom of this discussion with their blood, given freely, so you all could spend your time in pursuits you see fit. At the end of the day, it was not their differences that brought them here together in final rest. It was that they found in common, standing shoulder to shoulder in the strength of becoming one force standing together,... that leaves them here united as the many, defending the one.

We live and we die, and the only thing we control, is how we spend the time between. For what will you give your life, to what will you devote that time, in what way will you touch the lives around you? Some will live their entire lives in contrast, while others have to come to know, in the end we are all the same. Either way, its free will choice, and the responsibility we take for those choices that will mark our journey in this life. Relative to the judgment of others, some of you will be right, ... some of you will be wrong, and in the end, I'm not sure how much of the little stuff that will matter when it comes to the legagcy you will.... or will not ...leave with those left in this world.

Fasten your seat belts ladies and gentlemen. THe ride ahead is going to be a bit bumpy. Now might be a good time to figure out what it is you are all about.

Blessings~~

GREAT post...very thoughtful, thank you for serving!! Wish more folks thought the way you do Rayzur!

• Upvote 1

Funny, what I read from Carlos was that this isn't at all a Repub's vs Dem's issue. It goes much further than that.

Strange how it just keeps getting pulled back to that though. Just keep that tunnel vision... don't look around. Don't question anything, just keep fighting with anyone that opposes your party. That is working so well for the powers that be. That is not Romney or Obama, they are just the puppets. IMHO

I have learned a lot this past year from this site and doing research on my own. No I don't believe everything I read, it has just broadened my view to see a much larger picture. Not one that would make anyone feel comfortabe, I guess you have to really want the truth and be willing to accept it for what it is.

Only then do you know how to respond to the lies. I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it.

Maggie, you are one of my favorite people her on DV. Your always willing to listen and make up your own mind on what is truth and what isn't . I believe there is an invisible world here on Earth and like you said you have to see the much larger picture. I saw a crack in the artificial world a few years back and have not let it go. I struggle sometimes to see why so many people don't see the big picture even though the evidence is right in front of their eyes.

Well, I was watching Seinfeld the other day and it put everything in perspective for me. Have you ever seen the episode where Jerry turns down the menage a trois? He doesn't want to do it because he believes he will have to wear menage clothing, hang out with menage friends and get megage lighting in his apartment. Today, there are people who think that if they are not either a Dem or Repub they have to get all new friends at Occupy Wall St, they have to wear tye dye shirts, they have to smoke weed and put black lights and lava lamps in their house.

• Upvote 1

Why Thank You Rothsdad smile.gif I am truly humbled by your compliment.

It's not that I am so wise, because I am no wiser than anyone else. It's just that I have been willing to drop the illusion. That invisible world you mentioned isn't so invisible. It's in our faces everyday with TV, what we were taught in school, social conditioning, peer pressure... that is all the invisible illusion. The truth can't be seen until you drop all that. Then the reality is standing right there in front of you. If a person moves past the fear of loosing everything they have been "taught" to believe, then our natural ability to recognize the truth as soon as we see, feel or hear it becomes easier. There is a lot of resistance to you doing that, because that is when others loose control of you. Control being another big part of the illusion, it is quite freeing when you let go of others trying to control you, or you them.

The truth isn't hidden, it's always there for us to see, when we choose to. So I believe the invisible world as you said is actually the daily illusions that are put in front of us. I still get caught up in them sometimes, but I am constantly working on it. With the way things are now, good books, the internet, other like minded people, we are all waking up at lightning speed. Even those that seem to be hanging on to the illusion, are starting to wake up. I believe it has been devined as an important part of this world's evolution.

Rothsdad smile.gif I read your post regularly and you have taught me a few things too. I Thank You for that!

Hugs, Maggie

PS. What? You Don't Have A Black Light, Smoke Pot, And Wear Tye Dye Teeshirts? smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif Sorry I missed the Seinfeld episode. Sounds like it was funny!

• Upvote 1

The murder of the millions that I'm talking about are the millions killed in every war, or terrorist attempt made in the world since world war two. Starting with the Korean war, the Vietnam War all the way up to the current war in Syria. I also include the war in Iraq and the upcoming war with Iran, that the New World Order is trying to bring about in order to gain control of Iran's oil fields and central Bank. It was the same picture with Iraq. Gain control of the oil fields and the central bank in order to enslave the people Iraq into a debt based society like we have here in this country.

The objectives are simple if looked at without the patriotic rhetoric we get from our MSM. WAR IS PROFITABLE for weapons manufacturers and the banking criminals who loan money to both opposing sides of the conflict that they started themselves. The amounts loaned to these opposing sides are not chump change. The bank is benefited by having their loans guaranteed because the bill is payed by the countries people who must pay for the wars through their ever increasing taxes...Just like what is happening to us in this country. right now. We are paying for two wars, Iraq and Afghanistan, when neither country did anything to us. In Iran...the Taliban was put in place by Pakistan...one of our "allies" So that our government could point a finger of guilt at them and justify military action. This is fact! Not a conspiracy theory.

We continue to pay for wars where the alleged antagonist was completely fabricated by the New World Order. The Twin Towers in New York were brought down by the Bush Administration in a controlled implosion to make it look as though "terrorists" were to blame. This is called a "false flag attack" The blame was immediately put on Saddam Hussain and, Iran, neither had absolutely anything to do with the attack on the Twin Towers. The objective was...again, control of the countries oil fields and central bank. the real terrorists in this world are the people that run our government, the British government and the government of Israel. This is the true axis of evil.

Get off the 1% v 99% DUNG! Why, because the truth is uncomfortable? Because it makes you leave you comfort zone? Because it's too outlandish to be true? What you are defending, with the continuous argument about the differences between the Democrats and the Republicans is irrelevant because both political parties in this country are completely controlled by the New World Order. Your vote is irrelevant because it's not your agenda that is being carried out in Washington. That is why your government does not work for you. It's because it's not supposed to work for you...it's supposed to work only for the elite Bankers and their privileged few.

None of what I am saying is recent news. The facts have been available for all to see for years now. I have seen the evidence and stand behind what I say. If you don't know about it at this point in time, means that you have ignored the truth, comforting yourself with what you are hearing from the controlled media as being the truth. The hand writing is on the wall for all to see. You ignore it at your own peril. Carlos

Carlos Carlos Carlos OH! wait thats right it's Carlos started to waste my time with you,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a Registered Independent Conservative too. ;)

And I was unable to make any sense of the first half of the sentence. Typo?

Lol....Punctuation.... I had to read it 3 times to understand.

Here's how it should look, Imo. :D

I bet you all you want, all those that claimed to be conservative, are republicans.

Blessings~~

Thanks Razur for the though provoking post! The mental images I got while reading your post were very grim. The visions of the fields of dead make me feel sorry for those who have died for what they thought were the noblest of causes.

They were told by our government and media that they were needed to defend our freedoms. They innocently believed what they were told repeatedly and did not waver in their resolve. The real losers were the family members who had to live with the gaping holes in their souls due to the loss of these family members, all the while those who deceived them sat comfortably in their country clubs, sipping their drinks with their feet up, while they made obscene amounts money at the expense of their less educated and poorer country men and women who were deceived by the controlled media and politicians into taking up arms in foreign countries...so that they could profit.

These Bankers did not have the balls to do their own fighting, not when they could take advantage of the naiveté of the brainwashed population who were unwitting participants, in their plans to control the resources of other people in far away lands.Our men and women in uniform believed their politicians and media, without knowing that they were being manipulated. They bare no blame, and should not share in the guilt associated with the deaths of millions of innocents.

So cris...who would you ask me to vote for? I'll tell you who I'm voting for....He's the only one who wants to get rid of the FEDERAL RESERVE, and do away with our worthless debt based fiat currency and return us to the GOLD STANDARD, he also wants to END ALL FOREIGN WARS OF IMPERIALISM, and bring the troops home from around the world. He's the only candidate who understands the meaning of the word "INTEGRITY" he is the only candidate who has not compromised his principles for the sake of 40 silver coins. RON PAUL!

You can vote for the garbage you call a candidate...that's your choice! The choices you make in life tell what kind of a person you are!....You don't look very upstanding to me! Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Carlos,

I think you missed Rayzurs point. He speaks of the diversity of the honorable men and women of this country. Not the traitors or cowards that aren't buried there. You shouldn't worry about Arlington a few of you aren't cut out for it.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Razur for the though provoking post! The mental images I got while reading your post were very grim. The visions of the fields of dead make me feel sorry for those who have died for what they thought were the noblest of causes.

They were told by our government and media that they were needed to defend our freedoms. They innocently believed what they were told repeatedly and did not waver in their resolve. The real losers were the family members who had to live with the gaping holes in their souls due to the loss of these family members, all the while those who deceived them sat comfortably in their country clubs, sipping their drinks with their feet up, while they made obscene amounts money at the expense of their less educated and poorer country men and women who were deceived by the controlled media and politicians into taking up arms in foreign countries...so that they could profit.

These Bankers did not have the balls to do their own fighting, not when they could take advantage of the naiveté of the brainwashed population who were unwitting participants, in their plans to control the resources of other people in far away lands.Our men and women in uniform believed their politicians and media, without knowing that they were being manipulated. They bare no blame, and should not share in the guilt associated with the deaths of millions of innocents.

So cris...who would you ask me to vote for? I'll tell you who I'm voting for....He's the only one who wants to get rid of the FEDERAL RESERVE, and do away with our worthless debt based fiat currency and return us to the GOLD STANDARD, he also wants to END ALL FOREIGN WARS OF IMPERIALISM, and bring the troops home from around the world. He's the only candidate who understands the meaning of the word "INTEGRITY" he is the only candidate who has not compromised his principles for the sake of 40 silver coins. RON PAUL!

You can vote for the garbage you call a candidate...that's your choice! The choices you make in life tell what kind of a person you are!....You don't look very upstanding to me! Carlos

You may be a little harsh on Razur. He merely believe there's other things in between politics, bankers, new world order and before we meet in the cemetery. I know you don't expect to break the world powers you speak of so I'm curious what's your point. The appearance of a 2 party system is made for controversy even though there's only 1.

Your observations and studies of the New World Order and our current fiat system is noted. Most people really can't waste a lifetime considering those faint perceptions. Life, children and love will pass us by. Sometimes the truth is not what's required.

A world that Ron Paul believes in is no longer available unless we live it internal to our family and friends. We attempt to stay out of harms way (meaning the list of evil things you are aware of) and share the time we have as peacefully as possible. I'm not deaf to what you speak of - I can't help my family with those direct constant discussions, but I can help them live within the systems provided.

Carlos,

I think you missed Rayzurs point. He speaks of the diversity of the honorable men and women of this country. Not the traitors or cowards that aren't buried there. You shouldn't worry about Arlington a few of you aren't cut out for it.

Your wrong I fully understood rayzur's point. You in fact missed my point, but I 'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it. Carlos

You may be a little harsh on Razur. He merely believe there's other things in between politics, bankers, new world order and before we meet in the cemetery. I know you don't expect to break the world powers you speak of so I'm curious what's your point. The appearance of a 2 party system is made for controversy even though there's only 1.

Your observations and studies of the New World Order and our current fiat system is noted. Most people really can't waste a lifetime considering those faint perceptions. Life, children and love will pass us by. Sometimes the truth is not what's required.

A world that Ron Paul believes in is no longer available unless we live it internal to our family and friends. We attempt to stay out of harms way (meaning the list of evil things you are aware of) and share the time we have as peacefully as possible. I'm not deaf to what you speak of - I can't help my family with those direct constant discussions, but I can help them live within the systems provided.

The fact is Simple...there is right and there is wrong. Easy concept to understand, until it's complicated by lies and deceit. And, that's what we get from our government. I disagree with your defeatist attitude. The only way to bring about change is to embrace it and follow the truth wherever it leads us. If the two party system is corrupt and inherently evil, then we need the balls to do away with it and everything else that's also corrupt. We should not accept defeat because the system does not allow for change. Thanks for your comments...Carlos

• Upvote 1

The fact is Simple...there is right and there is wrong. Easy concept to understand, until it's complicated by lies and deceit. And, that's what we get from our government. I disagree with your defeatist attitude. The only way to bring about change is to embrace it and follow the truth wherever it leads us. If the two party system is corrupt and inherently evil, then we need the balls to do away with it and everything else that's also corrupt. We should not accept defeat because the system does not allow for change. Thanks for your comments...Carlos

One last thing, defeatism doesn't scare me but I don't embrace it. There are multiple battles to fight throughout life. There is a saying "choose your battles wisely". Please don't ridicule others for the battles they choose. Could be health, could be the challenges of college for their kids.

Again, a lot of the things you recite I believe are true.

Thanks Carlos!