Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama announces launch of African Americans for Obama

DinarMillionaire

What do you think would have happened IF a Caucasian president had

> ever produced and published a You Tube video for ALL WHITE PEOPLE to

> unite for a WHITE PRESIDENT .

>

> Seriously, what do you think would have happened?

>

> In my opinion, this is the MOST SIGNIFICANT DEMONSTRATION of

> INTENTIONAL DIVISIVE RACISM by ANY PRESIDENT in the history of OUR

> COUNTRY that I recall having seen.

>

> WHOSE PRESIDENT IS HE?

>

> THIS IS A DANGEROUS VIDEO.

>

> Obama announces the 2012 launch of African Americans for Obama.

>

> This is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away. Would you

> vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't, and I think they

> would be run right out of town if they tried it.

>

> This is just some food for thought if you're pondering your vote in

> November. Can you imagine Santorum or Romney, Newt or Paul putting out

> a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because

> he's white and so are they?

>

> If this video is not alarming to you, simply ignore it. If you are

> offended by what's taking place, please pass it on.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I'm surprised you guys are recirculating this footage. Has anything changed with the president? As a causation, his meaning doesn't bother me. He is campaigning to sometimes all groups at once and sometime individual groups. Like going to a church or any institution of a primary race. As long as its not racially motivated I'm okay.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I'm surprised you guys are recirculating this footage. Has anything changed with the president? As a causation, his meaning doesn't bother me. He is campaigning to sometimes all groups at once and sometime individual groups. Like going to a church or any institution of a primary race. As long as its not racially motivated I'm okay.

Pretty contradictory, Simple. "As long as its not racially motivated I'm okay," ???????

The whole intent of the video is to entice the vote of a RACIAL group. He's not seeking the endorsement of a club or organization. He's speaking to a particular race of people asking them, putting pressure on them to vote for him. And to make it even ironic, he has chosen to be african american. Hmmm..................

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Pretty contradictory, Simple. "As long as its not racially motivated I'm okay," ???????

The whole intent of the video is to entice the vote of a RACIAL group. He's not seeking the endorsement of a club or organization. He's speaking to a particular race of people asking them, putting pressure on them to vote for him. And to make it even ironic, he has chosen to be african american. Hmmm..................

I don't view African Americans as a RACIAL group. They have came a long way in a short time.

And I don't think he had a choice of being African American. Race is decided by genetics and law.

This should clarify peoples view of this video;

"1,836 likes, 25,855 dislikes"

Agree.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's so rediculous how much we let this guy get away with. It's like grading on a curve because ...well we just don't expect the same standard from him because he's black or whatever. Well I say hell no. We are all equal right? Then we are all held to the same standard and if he is getting racial I am ofended...PERIOD

Lets see what happens when a white person tries this... sick of the double standard it's a runaway train bound for chaos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have a problem with any group prefacing American with anything. Be it African ,Latin , muslim whatever . You are either an American or return to what you put first . I am of Irish Scottish decent yet I consider myself American end of story , I mean we don't have a problem with German Americans,Swedish Americans French Americans lol no they consider themselves American . The kicker is the one group of people that would have a historic right call themselves....wait for it....AMERICAN INDIANS!!!!

• Upvote 5

I have a problem with any group prefacing American with anything. Be it African ,Latin , muslim whatever . You are either an American or return to what you put first . I am of Irish Scottish decent yet I consider myself American end of story , I mean we don't have a problem with German Americans,Swedish Americans French Americans lol no they consider themselves American . The kicker is the one group of people that would have a historic right call themselves....wait for it....AMERICAN INDIANS!!!!

Well put delta. Couldn't agree with you more. Italian, Irish Scottish myself and I also, always have considered myself American..........Period ! wtf !

Da bro gotta go !

• Upvote 1

I think the lawmakers will have to change the applications to just "American". What choice does other races have? If they omit their race from the apps it could cause other issues. Someone could easily be labeled a trouble maker.

Apps have changed over the last 40 years but this won't be abolished too soon.

No selection on apps for German Americans,Swedish Americans, French Americans, etc...

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2011/06/14/us/ADMISSIONS-3.html

• Upvote 2